Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 10:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 20 Amazon AWS Power Of 60 credit codes ($100 value for each)  (Read 1304 times)
rofus (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:49:23 AM

If anyone is interested, I have got 20 ready Amazon AWS Power Of 60 credit codes (I used in the past others to setup mining pools).

Please send me PM if interested, if not I'll use them myself, thanks Smiley
rofus (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:28:11 AM

Thanks to everyone's messages, I've sold so far 6 so I've out back 4 of mines in case someone wants a batch, so there are 19 left.

To reply to the most common question: I won't sell any ready account because it would need to have my personal data and if some abuse happens (or usage over the $100 credit) my card(s) would be charged, so you need your own AWS account(s) Smiley

This is just a fast and easy way to get a bunch of codes without work and ready to use now without waiting if/when Amazon decides to send them Smiley

I'll probably keep them available till Christmas, then I'll use them myself during holidays as I'll have the time to make them mining some coins.
rofus (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:40:03 PM

Only handful left, thanks to everyone who PM'd me and bought these! These days trading is very hot, I hope you were able to mine some new/minor/lowdiff altcoin selling it later for some good BTC Smiley
rofus (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:50:28 PM

The pages about the $100 offer disappear so they are not anymore available to get from Amazon.

I have a few left, last day to buy and activate them (they'll expire then in 2 months).

I'll activate them myself 2 hours before midnight (GMT 0), there are a few new altcoins very profitable to mine myself...so still a few hours to buy them if you need.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: