Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Phantasma (SOUL) - OVERVIEW - Decentralized Gmail of The Blockchain!  (Read 335 times)
kevinattipoe (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

https://youtu.be/vPHQkMaF1ng

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

phantasma looks pretty interesting project and they have gained a lot of hype recently cuz of ian shillina and low cap. whitelist closed with cap of 10 Neo each Sad i hope i can chase it on switcheo before it take off.
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

I was lucky and I was able to get on the white list! I am very upset that I have allocated only 10 NEOs per account. All my friends hoped to win the lottery, but they were not lucky.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:09:56 PM

The only think I like about the project is the hard cap, which I think is very low when compared to the ridiculous price most hyped projects in the space are asking for, I don't know how this want to decentralised Gmail. The issue I have now is that everyone think they can decentralized any space forgetting the Centralisation has its own advantages too over Decentralized system

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

I've whitelisted and want to invest in Phantasma because it looks like a gem with super-team and want to HODL SOUL for long term, agree?

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

I was lucky and I was able to get on the white list! I am very upset that I have allocated only 10 NEOs per account. All my friends hoped to win the lottery, but they were not lucky.

It looks like a great project, you should be happy to be able to invest in this project. I didn't hear about it until now, I am too late for the ICO  Embarrassed

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

Phantasma is a nice project that i will buy soon on Exchanges because Ian Balina become the advisor of Phantasma. I beleive Balina - his investments were perfect and gave x5-x10 last year.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:06:36 PM

Yeah, the last minute news about Ian becoming advisor are big, but this project was hyped even before this annoucement. I don't know about long term value if SOUL, I will be monitoring it closesly and try to flip it on Switcheo if they add them. Anyway projects seems solid so it is a good choice even for mid/long term holding. Too bad personal cap is only 10 NEO (50 NEO in second stage, which will probably last only seconds).
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

Is on Bitcointalk an official ANN thread for Phantasma? If not, then I think this is strange not to inform the biggest crypto community about this ICO. But this would be not the first time lately that big projects choose not to start their campaigns here only in specialized bounty services. I have found Phantasma one day after they close registrations to the whitelist. That was the first time that after few minutes of researching I was convinced to invest. I'll try to buy when hit exchange or even sooner in private just after first distribution. There is always somebody who wants to sell.
sud

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:45:39 AM

@crypto mania

I don't think there is any bounty campaign run by Phantasma, also no bitcointalk ANN that I know of. Recently there are many good projects not preset here at all, which is a shame because this forum was always the best place to find such gems before large audience find out about them.

Right now crowdsale is postponed because they had a problem with SOUL tokens contract.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:53:20 AM

This is the first time I heard of this ICO. They should have created an ANN thread at least so investors should know. We are here in bitcointalk coz the action is here. News,ICOs , trade ideas and altcoin information. I'll start looking for other potential ICOs then. Don't want to miss potential projects.
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

The $ 10 million mobilization is favorable for the project. In addition, the project is quite a media investment when evaluated very high on ICOdrops. The large community is also a notable feature of the project, however the level of community support of Phantasma is relatively low. I consider this a good short-term investment project
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

@crypto mania

I don't think there is any bounty campaign run by Phantasma, also no bitcointalk ANN that I know of. Recently there are many good projects not preset here at all, which is a shame because this forum was always the best place to find such gems before large audience find out about them.

Right now crowdsale is postponed because they had a problem with SOUL tokens contract.

Can you tell me more about this problem with SOUL tokens, please? Maybe provide a link to post or summary of this problem. I just wonder why such big projects don't start their campaigns here on BTT. First and biggest crypto community in the world. All famous projects started from the introduction on Bitcointalk. I know that there is a lot of o FUD and spam but still, BTT is a very important tool when I'm doing my ICO and projects research.
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

for this month is in my most favorite ICO project after quarkchain , low supply of tokens , low hardcap and experienced team .
project is no doubt in godd hands and working for a major issue which will be needed mostly in coming future . as centralized security of data is totally risky .

sud

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

@crypto mania

Can you tell me more about this problem with SOUL tokens, please? Maybe provide a link to post or summary of this problem. I just wonder why such big projects don't start their campaigns here on BTT. First and biggest crypto community in the world. All famous projects started from the introduction on Bitcointalk. I know that there is a lot of o FUD and spam but still, BTT is a very important tool when I'm doing my ICO and projects research.

The problem was some error in smart contract code for SOUL tokensale, so the team decided to shut down ICO, rewrite the contract and start the sale again - old tokens will be replaced with new ones. New date: 1st stage fromMay 27th at 00h00 UTC to May 28th at 00h00 UTC with 10 NEO personal cap guaranteed, 2nd stage starts from May 28th at 00h00 UTC to May 29th at 00h00 UTC with 50 NEO personal cap, first come first serve. You can read more here:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@phantasma-io/update-on-the-postponed-public-sale
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@phantasma-io/reopening-of-the-tokensale
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

Decentralised gmail, there is a reason why Gmail came late into the email market and now the leading email provider in the world, I don't think this is close to Yahoo talkless of Gmail. I will like to see the way the team want to generate revenue from this because I don't think this project has a chance of success in a monopolistic market
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

decentralized e-mail system is very good thing, all of the people who care privacy a little bit need it, it is clear that in gmail, all of our e-mails can be read  easily  Angry
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

Phantasma (SOUL) Gets Listed On KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/phantasma-soul-gets-listed-on-kucoin/
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

This low cap coin is based on NEO blockchain and was rated by Very High by the team of Icodrops. Now is their next step in the roadmap and are they listed on Kucoin. For now is the return of investment above 2x what is good for a coin who held their ICO on 28 May.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

Phantasma (SOUL) is listed on http://gate.io and trade on June 09 2018 12:00 UTC at https://gate.io/trade/SOUL_ETH  and https://gate.io/trade/SOUL_USDT
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: