Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me the best coin to invest for long term  (Read 440 times)
hvdf112 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

I need to invest some coin for long term.

Suggest me the best coin to invest for long term.

Thanks in advanced.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

Thanks in advanced.

Ethereum is a great long term investment. Currently, the coin is going strong with a market capital of $68 billion. It has shown a great increase by 1100% since it origin in 2015. In the last year itself the coin has shown a profit of 3700%. Also, after gaining acceptance from major companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan, the coin's market price has seen a great increase. The coin also has one of the best development teams behind it and can easily cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018. Hence the coin has a lot of potential and you can expect good returns from it.
topchiiy86

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:56:39 PM

Thanks in advanced.

Every new blockchain can give you insane profit in a year or two. Pay your attention to Fusion, Zilliqa, ICON, EOS, APEX, WanChain. In order to choose any of them, just check their market cap and compare with Ethereum cap. So you can calculate approximately how much profit you can gain when a project reaches it's highest point.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:58:43 PM

You can invest, not only in coins, but also tokens. They, too, can become a coin later and bring profit. One of the profitable for investment, I think the project TokenGo.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

Thanks in advanced.
I think you need to buy ETH. This is one of the best coins that has great prospects and will continue to grow in the coming years. I think you will be the winner if you buy ETH!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

It is natural for long-term investment to approach bitcoin or ethereum because this is the basis of the crypto-currency market in which people believe and invest  Wink
mom_dad

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

I think you should hold the Factom. While Blockchain Bitcoin is a backup copy of currency transactions, Factom is designed to store any kind of data. This makes Factom an ideal platform for a wide variety of life applications, including financial systems, mortgages, banking, auditing profiles, medical records, voting systems, legal applications, property ownership, retail, huge portfolios like movies, historical documents and much more.
BTCwin1

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:16:18 AM

I suggest you hold ADA. Grin
ADA is a very good agent, and ADA's main network is going to be launched, and ADA is always in active development.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

Thanks in advanced.

For long term, you can check in on Etherum and neo
Tho similar, very good prospects and good chance of success too

You can have your researches on xmr ltc and also xrp

Good luck
khanza

Activity: 114
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

Thanks in advanced.

If you ask what is a good coin for long-term investment I will definitely answer ETH why because eth someday will compete with BTC so very suitable for Investing long With ETH although for now the price of ETH is still not stable one day later the price Will definitely compete with BTC

●● ⚫ CRYPTONITY ▐ | Pertukaran Komunitas Crypto ▐ |
Penjualan Umum 1 Mulai: 1 Nov, 2018 ▐ | ● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

I see that many people are telling you to go with ETH, well I could support this idea as eth price is expected to raise but it might not be the best idea. When you buy potential low capped coin risk is higher but so is the return if it plays out well. Ethereum can raise but it won't and can't do things like 100x easily within the year or so. I would advise you to risk only the money you can lose and above all do your own research because you are the person who needs to make the move and buy. Some people are going to shill the coin they hold because it makes perfect sense.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

Again, I read this question, what should I invest my money ... People, why are you asking these questions? Why can not you think with your head and read more information about each coin / token? This is your money and it's foolish of someone to ask you where to put them.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

I think altcoin is suitable for long-term investment is ethereum, neo, or dash. All three are altcoins that have a good future. And so many love the altcoin. I myself also still invest in those three coins.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Thanks in advanced.

I hard to say a single coin is that is going to perform the best over the long run, because honestly the best strategy is to diversify your investments into different cryptos, and hold all of these coins, to reduce risk and maximize your profits.

If you want the best long term investment to buy right now, then I'd say IOTA. But that is taking into account the fact that its price is quite cheap right now.

The most promising long term project is still ETH, in my opinion, although its prices have already risen so much that it may not be a good investment.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

Thanks in advanced.

Simply buy Nano, Neo and you can relax
Hodl, watch token growth and improve your portfolio too.

Then, get your profits and continue trades in Crypto currency
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

the best coin to invest in for long term is bitcoin. I have doubts about the independence of other coins, they all depend on the price of bitcoin.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

Check Banca, check it in coinmarketcap.com all the info are there especially in the social area. Ride now because they just release a news wherein they will be listed in a new exchange in a few weeks and coin Al will be release on may 31 so the possibility that the price will pump a lot. Remember read whitepaper and roadmap first before investing and risk what you can afford to lose. goodluck

---edit
btw forgot to mention current price is 38 satoshi.
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

Thanks in advanced.
Binance eos cardona iota these are coins you should watch out for... Though none I'd guaranteed there always a downfall at any time
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:03:46 AM

Well, it is easy to suggest but then you must know that end of the day you need to do your homework and decide if the pros and cons will work for you. However, the only coin I can think of as of now that you can hold for the long term is Onion/Blockcart/HotelCoin/RewardCoin. All of these have real life usage with strong community and they have not fallen short of their delivery so far. Last two are still in ICO phase but I am positive they just be fine.
gentlesam07

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

Every coin has a potential of giving you a great profit in two years but there are few coins with great set down goals in years, a great example is Lympo LYM,  in years i see the coin increasing it's value even higher than a hundred dollars.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: