Bitcoin Forum
October 14, 2024, 06:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcment ahead for Quark friends - Direct Fiat exchange -"localbitcoin" Style  (Read 744 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 01:45:17 PM

Announcement

Quark Direct  Fiat Exchange    >   forum.qrk.cc/thread/914/quark-community-looking-sellers-details

^^^^^ From our Forum ^^^^^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Word to investors -------------------------------

Direct Buyer > Seller Safe exchange fiat  etc. "localbitcoins" Style -

This service is important to us for our longer term investors - we are not saying hoard Quark but we are saying keep a "reserve" at least until the QE is resolved and whatever happens there -

So for example we advocate a type of investment where an investor just keeps a % "reserve" and then if they want to "play" the market on top of that; purchase Quark on the many exchanges that are coming -

you will find that with Crypto if you just walk away from it you come back;  it has significantly risen -  this has personally happened to me with smaller crypto currency i did not think would rise in the way they did;

i.e even derelict ones that have little support , with something like Quark  stamped in the top 3 or 4 and rising;  its a giveaway that if the general economic situation worsens you will have an asset class that is rising .

So by all means play the game - but I Personally have had most success by buying and holding - just like "Berkshire Hathaway INC" I guess ? I mean he didn't do anything magic he is just old enough to be at the "middle" of the fiat super-cycle.

so he brought "Coke" and "Microsoft" for a penny; no magic here ?

well now you are at the start of the Crypto Super-cycle.

----------------------------------------------   The Exchange --------------------------------------------------

We want to scope interest about sellers of Quark around the world -

We have a "ready to go " direct  "localbitcoins" type exchange with 100% safety guaranteed ( on the exchange side ) I.E it is as safe as the Bank  you are dealing with , for both sellers and buyers .

the principal is that any Seller around the world only need register a Bank account with the exchange , then any buyer can buy at any price the seller wants to sell at.

its completely market competitive  , a Seller can buy a dip and trade for fiat to aim to get arbitrage, or just take slight advantage of the lack of fiat exchange for Quark right now -

for the seller its an advantage because the competition will lower the Quark price to around market with a small premium for the direct Fiat access -

the Process :

Register:

- - -  Seller Registers with Exchange :

- - -  Seller Registers local Bank account with Exchange

Announce Sale:

- - -  Seller Posts a Sale at a price they choose on the Exchange

- - -  Many Sellers can be doing this .

Buyer:

- - -  Buyer Registers with Exchange

- - -  Buyer submits to Buy if they like the price .

Exchange protection :

- - - Exchange holds the Quark for Seller .

- - -  Buyer deposits Fiat into sellers account.

- - - Exchange releases the Quark to the Buyer .

Its as simple as that -

Please post your interest and what country you are from , please also can we have this translated into all the languages -  and posted on our boards - I'm in discussion with the Exchange - they said they are happy to support Okpay in the future also -

** Exchange is well known and trusted, never had an issue since inception , more details coming -

*** in this process a buyer could go down to their local Bank and deposit Fiat and have the Quark within hours/minutes or as soon as the account clears -

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 02:39:37 PM

Bill is Recording right now with Max - Wish him good thoughts ! : D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)