Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🗼📣[ANN] CAZCOIN [CAZSHOP.IO][OPEN][MN/POS][ECOMMERCE PLATFORM OPEN] ▶️🗼📣  (Read 24772 times)
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

find out whats going on with CAZ
https://discord.gg/sFG6Pm5
price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allmight_

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:43:14 PM

Which currencies can I use to buy your token?
c1791 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

You can buy with BTC on coin exchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CAZ/BTC
rdans1997

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

You can also buy at Crypto-Bridge if Decentralized exchanges are your thing as well.
DankCoinOfficial

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:00:11 AM

this is why CAZ is going down
https://discord.gg/TWGNTpC
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

CazEx Exchange Launch (4 quarter)
https://coindar.org/en/event/cazcoin-caz-cazex-exchange-launch-11137
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

Do you sell mining tools as well? Since this is very related with cryptocurrency then I think there is should be any product that related with cryptocurrency. But it's okay, I also interested with electronic product. May be I will find good product on Cazshop as well.
Obicoin

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:17:24 PM

I just connected to CazCoin discord to ask about the swap because I'm still holding XCPO. Reading the history of the same day I saw many asking the same. This alone is telling. And it seems XCPO is worthless now. Of course you could say you got messages about the swap before, which is true. But honestly not reading news about each coin should be also considered, even for many weeks. Even if it's just for ones own sanity to get some distance, especially during bear market. In addition many don't use their daily email account for stuff like this. I think therefore it's quite fair to criticize this. I'm sure it would have been technically possible to provide solutions, to exchange XCPO even now. Or allow for longer period. I know I'm responsible to look after my investments, but there is also a responsibility for people who put money into it, because they believe in the project. Two months later it's worthless.

I sent this in discord also, a second later I was blocked. I didn't expect them to find a solution for me, but it's not even allowed to make a critical point. I hope this way won't be successful.
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

Good luck guys! You make a very interesting infrastructure for gaming industry!
Na xter

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

I support the project! Great team. News is constantly updated. I wish you good luck in your progress.
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

@everyone CAZ may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/CAZ

Regards,
Aiodex Team
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

New Announcement Discord

Dear Community

As you are aware that we had a POS exploit and 4M coins were mined by a fraudster and was transferring those coins to the exchange to dump. We have identified this very fast and stopped the exchange deposits and halted trading.

To solve this we planned a hard fork and all the coins that were exploited will be reversed. We apologise for the delay in releasing the new wallets as we are still testing and we don't want such things to repeat in future and want our network to be better and stronger. We are adding more seed nodes also. As this delay has made you lose your MN rewards we are going to increase the block reward temporarily.

We will release the new wallets and instructions on the hard fork as soon as the test ends which we expect very soon.

The platform works are in progress and going on at a brisk pace. Immediately upon the completion of fork major focus will be on

1) Community Expansion and Marketing
2) Getting Cazshop live with a handsome number of products for sale.
3) Release the latest version of the whitepaper.

The team is working hard to stand out from the crowd and competition in the industry.

We shall keep you posted with regular updates.

Thanks for all the support
Namixi

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

A very remarkable project, excellent team, an excellent product, an excellent idea. It has great and clear ideas, it will be very interesting for everyone. keep going forward! Hope for the success of this project. Good luck to the team!😊😊😊👍
kolinko

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:11:11 AM

Announcement !

Attention everybody in order to speed up the process of the fork chain it is advised that everybody stops staking immediately on the original chain.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

EXTREMLY URGENT!  August 1 @ 1:00pm UTC  MANDATORY UPDATE!

* Minimum staking time was increased from 1 minute to 1 hour

* Confirmation times of minted coins increased from 51 to 101 confirmations

* seed nodes increased from 3 to 68 active

* Changes in transaction code and on protocol from 70712 to 70714

* Hardfork to reverse the fraudulant coins

More info: https://discord.gg/B49vYQ
kolinko

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

New Announcement Discord

Angry Important announcement regarding StakeUnited!  Angry

We initially brought StakeUnited on as a tool to help those with small amounts of coins to stake or run a masternode with the inability to leave a PC on 24/7. At first it seemed like a good idea as their service was pretty reliable and it gave CazCoin some advertising to holders of other projects. Unfortunately, this has become more of a problem than a solution. We have members who have coins missing in action. We have members not getting the proper amount of payments owed to them. I personally reached out to the discord channel as the support on the website was not responding. When I asked about the very low rewards for the Masternodes this is a quoted response "my info is that CAZ MNs are not supported anymore here but I can't tell you about that reward decreasing unfortunately, but don't blame SU for coins lower ROIs (chain side!)"

So they are blaming us for low ROI. The last time I checked we had over 100% ROI. Then when I questioned the fact that their was still a CazCoin masternode being listed on StakeUnited I got this response "we wont open new CAZ MN like announced a month back or so. (due to all their chain problems and the low ROI these MN now have)"

So now we have chain problems! Really? Multiple chain problems? Not unlike most of the coins they already list!

As always we are always looking out for our investors and we will tell you what we support and what we don't. I can honestly say that we, the team at CazCoin, DO NOT SUPPORT StakeUnited as a partner anymore. I will be removing the link and I advise those invested to remove your coins from their service. Use StakeUnited at your own risk! We will not advise anybody to use them as they have demonstated a very lackluster approach to customer service and a total disregard to the coins that have paid to use them.

Unless they change the way they do business they will not be getting anymore from us!
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:32:02 AM

Project is back online!

A project with the following features:

* e-commerce site
* exchange
* mobile payment platform

This price is going .75 like the beginning of this year!

Better buy low now so that you don`t miss the train and the awesome things that are coming!  Smiley
kolinko

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

Crypto-Bridge has updated their wallet and trading may resume on their platform. Cazcoin still waiting for coinexchange  to open and as mentioned a new exchange shortly. Thank you once again for your patience as we can finally start moving foward with our project.
daicabe

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

a very interesting project, will certainly be a lot of people who support the advancement of this project. Hopefully this project went smoothly until success could be achieved.
jonathan3306

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

it means that the development of the project is in full swing. It's nice to see an experienced team that has done such a great job. I'm sure they'll realize this project well!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: