Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▶️🗼📣[ANN] CAZCOIN [CAZSHOP.IO][OPEN][MN/POS][ECOMMERCE PLATFORM OPEN] ▶️🗼📣  (Read 24772 times)
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:00 PM

AUGUST 2018 RECAP

In this month’s $CAZ Medium update:
-Wallet update information;
-Trading resumed;
-CazShop development;
-CazEx development; and
-What’s in store for next month!

https://medium.com/cazcoin/monthly-newsletter-august-2018-recap-1aeb221684d3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

[Forwarded from CazCoin Announcements]
Split Rewards Explained!

As you are all aware we have increased our rewards to 60 per block as of block# 166600. Unfortunately since we are a POS coin the stakers are "miners" in this system. Which means if you did not update your staking wallet you will be on the old rewards.  Anybody who is staking on the new wallet will notice that their rewards are correct at 8.57141817, this include users of StakeUnited. So your rewards are correct.

As for masternode holders, you are the validators of the network, and as such we have an issue that is inherent to POS systems. Who ever holds the most coins, basically controls the network. In most cases the team or one of the team owns the most so their generally is never an issue. In our case we have an individual with over 2 million coins staking that has not updated their wallet to 1.2.3. So, please do not restart your masternodes as there is nothing wrong with them.

How the developer explained the situation to us is by the following:

1. Block difficulty is adjusting because of the coins we added to staking some hours ago and this will affect network block time when difficulty is increased.

2. The update changed block reward and protocol wasn’t really changed. 2mill has been staking for far too long and has many inputs from stakesplits which is around 1100 inputs staking.
We started staking only a day ago and have less inputs which will continue to split until we have more inputs than highest holder.
3. Changing the protocol version will immediately disconnect whoever does not update. This is usually done with major updates, we can look at this option as a quick fix but will require an update.

4. The main issue with PoS and has remained an argument with ETH moving to PoS is %51. The reason why this is easier with PoS coin is because when a person holds more coins on the network than everyone else combined, then he practically has control over the network.
Stake age, maturity, block time, price etc. all are measures to make this attack difficult to achieve.

Please bear with us as we weight out our options as to how to handle the situation. We do not want to have to do another update so that will be most likely the last option.

Thank You- The Caz Team
johntimeus

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together Kiss
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:25:31 PM

AUGUST 2018 RECAP

-Trading resumed;
-CazShop development;
-CazEx development; and

Is CazEx an exchange? If yes then that's very good news. Its good idea guys, and you really need to creat an exchange that easy to use, so cazshop customer can buy goods in practical way. I am as cryptocurrency users is only can buy goods from Amazon by using purse.io, its little bit unpractical. I hope people who have an account in cazshop are automatically have account in CazEx, and its can be connected.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
jerry3k5jamiso1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

Update

A short update regarding the conference held recently by our CEO hosted by https://decenturion.com/.

Our CEO CazSam didn't speak on video conference yet due to connectivity issues at decenturion end, but to compensate they will conduct webinar and before that they are going to release free press  releases and also will conduct roadshows for us.

We will release the info when we get it
Thank you- The Caz team
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:14:10 AM

the great thing about this project is the fact that there is always someone to talk to...Information is key and the team is doing very well by staying very transparent with every investor.....am also particularly happy about the upcoming cazpay,cazshop which are all launching in the coming weeks.the MN rewards are fantastic and  real product are been manufactured and gearing up to be place in the shop...congratulations caz team for all this...
bulala

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:44:59 PM

Attention:rotating_light: @everyone in the CazCoin group. As most of you are aware before we were CazCoin we were copico, and this telegram group was set up originally by the former copico team. Over the past year most of the original team is no longer with us, therefore we find it necessary to move to a new CazCoin official group that is managed by our team, with our name. This step we feel is required as we move forward. Now when somebody searches for us on telegram we can be found. The new group is located here
https://t.me/cazcoinofficial please join this group to continue being part of our community. We will keep both groups open untill November 1st. At that point there will be no more attention given to the copicoofficial group. Thank you for staying with us and we promise to keep providing excellent service to our investors.
bulala

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

We are ahead of something great. That we are a gamechanger is for sure with all our usecases, now we have to start flying above the radar instead of under it. We need you guys to reach out to the masses.
If we put all the energy together and start spreading CazCoin on social media, we will see price/volume increasing. If we can manage that their only will be winners.

I am a strong believer of community power, together we stand strong.
rdans1997

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

AUGUST 2018 RECAP

-Trading resumed;
-CazShop development;
-CazEx development; and

Is CazEx an exchange? If yes then that's very good news. Its good idea guys, and you really need to creat an exchange that easy to use, so cazshop customer can buy goods in practical way. I am as cryptocurrency users is only can buy goods from Amazon by using purse.io, its little bit unpractical. I hope people who have an account in cazshop are automatically have account in CazEx, and its can be connected.
Yes, CazEx will be an exchange. We were going to have it available in November but it will be pushed to 1q 2019. There are a lot of new rules and regulations we need to adhere to and this can cause some delay in releasing projects. The last thing we want to do is to release something only to find out that we did something wrong and have some government shut us down. We are here for the long term, and we can not rush projects out no matter what. We did that with Cazshop in June, and it was not ready. We temporarily closed it down and now we are doing it right.  CazShop.io is due out in October. 
jerry3k5jamiso1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

Please withdraw all CAZ from stakeunited before September 30 to avoid additional fees. We have warned in the past about their shady business practices and recommended that they not be used. We will not be responsible for any lost coins on their platform.
bulala

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

i hear very soon the cazshop and cazpay will be unveil...guy let go grap some caz from the exchanges to take advantage of this in the coming weeks
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:40:17 PM

Cazcoin Shop opening at the end of the month these guys have a lot in the pipeline and seem to be completely under everyones radar atm.
This could get interesting very soon.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
bulala

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:01:19 AM

Cazcoin Shop opening at the end of the month these guys have a lot in the pipeline and seem to be completely under everyones radar atm.
This could get interesting very soon.

that what am talking about and for someone like you to say this...it a massive endorsement...guys dont say we didn't tell you this
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:17:44 PM

For this Communities Information - If you would like CAZ to be listed free of charge on https://emblemvault.com/ 's DEX, due to be released very soon.

https://coinscribble.com/emblem-vault-announces-support-for-more-than-500-cryptocurrencies/2085/releases/34/

https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

for more information have a look at our Bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0

Contact our Dev on Emblem@unspecified.me if you would like to be listed.
bulala

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:00:13 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 09:45:55 PM by bulala

THIS IS FROM THE ADMIN AND DEV OF CAZCOIN FOR THEIR ACHIEVEMENT.
THE CAZSHOP.IO  IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
c1791 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:23:55 PM

UPDATE1

The first #marketplace using a #cryptowallet services payment system is brought to you by #CazCoin. The future is here, and this is only the beginning!!

CAZSHOP OPEN FOR BUSINESS

C.E.O Speach on this glorious day
Dear Community

This is a great milestone for Cazshop to celebrate. There is nearly 1-year hard work behind to achieve this.

Please be aware that we haven't done any ICO for Cazshop and building an e-commerce platform with own payment gateway is not an ordinary thing.

Coming to the price and marketing- Its pure lack of marketing effort that is visible with the current price and we accept it and things won't be similar from now one.

A lot of effort will be now on marketing as platform success is on marketing and people and when people get to know about the platform, the project is sure to reach greater heights.

The community as a team can refer any online sellers they know and ping me once they have registered you are assured of a good bounty.

register on the platform and make your friends register. You may be looking at a future Amazon.

Any issues with the platform or anything, feel free to PM me.

On this occasion, i would like to thank

@Fever_Pitch
@cryptodave86
@RoboCrypto
rdans1997
@Mysticday
@whatif1
@Countalicious
My parents and my girlfriend

For their support all the time both personally and professionally.

Big days are coming.
bulala

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

UPDATE1

The first #marketplace using a #cryptowallet services payment system is brought to you by #CazCoin. The future is here, and this is only the beginning!!

CAZSHOP OPEN FOR BUSINESS

C.E.O Speach on this glorious day
Dear Community

This is a great milestone for Cazshop to celebrate. There is nearly 1-year hard work behind to achieve this.

Please be aware that we haven't done any ICO for Cazshop and building an e-commerce platform with own payment gateway is not an ordinary thing.

Coming to the price and marketing- Its pure lack of marketing effort that is visible with the current price and we accept it and things won't be similar from now one.

A lot of effort will be now on marketing as platform success is on marketing and people and when people get to know about the platform, the project is sure to reach greater heights.

The community as a team can refer any online sellers they know and ping me once they have registered you are assured of a good bounty.

register on the platform and make your friends register. You may be looking at a future Amazon.

Any issues with the platform or anything, feel free to PM me.

On this occasion, i would like to thank

@Fever_Pitch
@cryptodave86
@RoboCrypto
rdans1997
@Mysticday
@whatif1
@Countalicious
My parents and my girlfriend

For their support all the time both personally and professionally.

Big days are coming.

congratulations to the entire team for keeping your promise and thank you on your delivery.....what a perfect time to deliver the shop to us,am going to use cazcoin o do all my shopping on the shop for the xmass season..thank you once again for keeping your promise and keep the good work

CAZCOIN and CAZSHOP TO THE WORLD
PayasaNL

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

Awesome project! The cazshop looks pretty amazing!
The cazpay feature enabled everyone to buy anything in cryptocurrency.
Nice one! 👌🏽
bulala

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

Awesome project! The cazshop looks pretty amazing!
The cazpay feature enabled everyone to buy anything in cryptocurrency.
Nice one! 👌🏽

am really liking this..this is a revolution
PatrickJk

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

Cazshop is very professional, excellent work.  I made the first purchases in cazcoin.

Martketing and more sellers are coming. With cazex and cazcharge this will be a great project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: