Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 3377 times)
blinkin

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

If in the near future the market fully recovered it is possible by the end of the year the price for BTC will be about $ 20,000.  But I think it will only be next year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
htsz_da12

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

If the price of the BTC topped $20000 again, then will surely usher in a new encryption market bull market, BTC topped $20000 time is likely to be around 2020, when the BTC will reduce yields.
vitalskir

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

If the price of the BTC topped $20000 again, then will surely usher in a new encryption market bull market, BTC topped $20000 time is likely to be around 2020, when the BTC will reduce yields.
It seems to me that in 2019 the price will be about $ 20,000.  I think next year will be better than this year.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:40:02 PM

Really hard to say so since the market is now experiencing extreme market volatility and there are still many months remining. There are many thing that may happen so we can't really tell whether it will even be able to reach the 20k usd-mark this year. For now, continue holding. The increase has just getting started and we are not yet assured if this would be continuous.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

No one knows when but I believe that isn't the highest we could have. I'm optimistic we will reach $10k again this year but beating and setting a new ATH? If we will base it from previous ATH, it takes few years before we beat it. It maybe possible if the market will perform continously as what btc doing right now. Also the number of users/investor is different from way back. Let's wait and see if btc will do unexpected things again.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:58:41 AM

No one knows when but I believe that isn't the highest we could have. I'm optimistic we will reach $10k again this year but beating and setting a new ATH? If we will base it from previous ATH, it takes few years before we beat it. It maybe possible if the market will perform continously as what btc doing right now. Also the number of users/investor is different from way back. Let's wait and see if btc will do unexpected things again.

I am following you and I believe that actually, bitcoin can easily to reach $10k in this year but the problem is there are still many people which don't believe with this. right now, the price is on $7437 and I think the price can increase more in today if there is any good news comes and in tomorrow, the price can change to the higher price.
Grinjos

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

If this growth now continues for a couple of months, then maybe even this year the price of BTC will grow to $ 20,000.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

There were numerous speculations saying that bitcoin will continue to go down and will reach 2k. But I don't think it is really going to happen. Based on what is happening, bitcoin still continues to fight for its price. Together with our support, it would be possible to roll up. We need to be optimistic and do are part to promote this.

Auto756

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

It seems to me that this year the maximum price for BTC will be about $ 15,000.  Most likely if the next year is good, then next year the price will grow to $ 20,000.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

Most likely the price of BTC in the coming year will grow very slowly.  And it is very difficult to predict when the price will again be $ 20,000.

its likely bitcoin price will be more stable in the next year if the price grows very slowly and bitcoin price will be at one price level. but I don't know if the price can increase to $20,000 this year or even in the next year. right now, it is difficult to predict the price because now the price is down very deep than before and makes people wonder why this is happening.
This year is not the most successful and most likely this year the price will grow very slowly.  I hope next year will be green.

yes, the most successful is the last year when the bitcoin price can increase higher and reach almost $20,000. but I still believe that bitcoin price can back to the highest price and if we cannot reach in this year, then we can have a chance to see in the next year. I am not too worry about this and I can wait for a long time to see the price is back again.

of course, bitcoin can be back to the highest price but the problem is can we wait until that time is coming again or not? because I see that many people are tired of being waiting and they become impatient to wait for the price is back to the highest price. but for me, I don't mind if I need to wait for a while because I am sure that the price will be back again to the highest price and I can sell some of my coins to make a lot of profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

Most likely the price of BTC in the coming year will grow very slowly.  And it is very difficult to predict when the price will again be $ 20,000.

its likely bitcoin price will be more stable in the next year if the price grows very slowly and bitcoin price will be at one price level. but I don't know if the price can increase to $20,000 this year or even in the next year. right now, it is difficult to predict the price because now the price is down very deep than before and makes people wonder why this is happening.
This year is not the most successful and most likely this year the price will grow very slowly.  I hope next year will be green.

yes, the most successful is the last year when the bitcoin price can increase higher and reach almost $20,000. but I still believe that bitcoin price can back to the highest price and if we cannot reach in this year, then we can have a chance to see in the next year. I am not too worry about this and I can wait for a long time to see the price is back again.

of course, bitcoin can be back to the highest price but the problem is can we wait until that time is coming again or not? because I see that many people are tired of being waiting and they become impatient to wait for the price is back to the highest price. but for me, I don't mind if I need to wait for a while because I am sure that the price will be back again to the highest price and I can sell some of my coins to make a lot of profit.

Well a lot of people are already expecting btc to move that way soon after just a few hundred dollar rise lol. I think we shouldn't look that far yet since it's not going to be the same as last year. The bear market puts a lot of hesitation among investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

If this growth now continues for a couple of months, then maybe even this year the price of BTC will grow to $ 20,000.
This is most likely to happen again for we have optimism at the peak in the market right now after witnessing a sudden rise in the market value of Bitcoin. It was stable for some days and the price had very little vibrations on the graph.

This stability is what the investors like about an asset and a record number of investments were made when the price was down and stable. This activates the market to move up to the perfection spot and we hope we will get another $20000 or may be a value beyond that.
murinked

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Now the situation on the market is good and maybe the price for BTC will grow to $ 20,000 this year.
Loropot

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

Now it is difficult to predict when the price of BTC will again be $ 20,000.  Maybe it will happen this year, maybe next year.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

Now it is difficult to predict when the price of BTC will again be $ 20,000.  Maybe it will happen this year, maybe next year.

Please don't get confused mate. I understand you're doubting because of the sudden market down, but you have to understand that the cryptocurrency is like a stock market. I don't know when, but the amount will surely go up to 20k $ again. We jjust need to wait.To wait is the key mind you mate.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10240

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

Please don't get confused mate. I understand you're doubting because of the sudden market down, but you have to understand that the cryptocurrency is like a stock market. I don't know when, but the amount will surely go up to 20k $ again. We jjust need to wait.To wait is the key mind you mate.

I have been thinking that this particular price correction is going to be less than a year; however, the longer that we are in the correction, the more I accept the possibility that the correction is going to be longer than what was expected.

I recall towards the end of the 2014/2016 correction there were a lot of posters disclosing how they were going to cash out everything or near everything when BTC prices returned to $1k.  I kept suggesting that cashing out that close to the previous ATH of $1,163 would be premature and likely regretful since BTC prices would likely shoot significantly above the previous ATH, once reaching that level (which happened). 

So, I agree that the same thing is likely to be true here.  We do not know how long it is going to take to reach previous ATH of $20k, but once prices start to get close to that amount, it would likely to be imprudent to cash out significant amounts of BTC in that price range... sure you can cash out some, just to take profits, but be careful about cashing out too much and not to be significantly prepared for the seemingly likely possibility of a significant amount of additional UP.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:31:58 AM

It will definitely happen again but it is going to take a lot of time for that to happen, I know there are many people in the forum that have the hope that bitcoin is going to recover somehow by the end of this year, but this seems to be a prediction that is simply too optimistic, a more realistic prediction is that bitcoin is going to take a few years before it recovers but this is not bad news since this will give us time to get more bitcoin during that time.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

It will never happen this year,and i believe not in the next two years.this is the effect of the correction because of the bubble that happened last December 2017.

But if this ETF on August 10 will be accepted,then i cant say what is the maximum price bitcoin will reach
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:57:10 PM

Yes. Maybe it happened $ 20,000 By December 2018. Because I see bitcoin movements gradually increase from June to July. But it could be that the movement had an effect on the rise in bitcoin prices.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

Momentum is good for now and 8k$ is going to be a strong support line for future.
My prediction is all green for now and will grow more in next weeks.
Whales did not enter the game yet wait for them

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀