Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can collecting airdrops be a full time occupation  (Read 453 times)
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

are u serious ? collecting bounty can be consider because u also invest your time, your work in bounty but airdrop..hm...its free and nothing. 99% of airdrop from ICO will turn Zero cents and no development from ICO.
I already saw few people pay full time for bounty campaign and trading but no one do only airdrop.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

hi guys
lately i have been thinking of picking up airdrops as there are many to go around . but i really am skeptical when it comes to choosing from . What are the points that need to be kept in mind when spending time and effort  in collecting the same thanks

Airdrop cannot be a full time job unless you want to always be a poor man.
But bounty participation, transaltions and articles can be placed on a full time basis and im sure in crypto currency and altcoin bounty campaign , you will make lots of dollars and make bounty hunting your full time job
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

hi guys
lately i have been thinking of picking up airdrops as there are many to go around . but i really am skeptical when it comes to choosing from . What are the points that need to be kept in mind when spending time and effort  in collecting the same thanks
Terrible idea. Since, personally, i think it's a waste of time. Why? Because most airdrops are trashcoin/scam. Basically, you're giving your time, effort, and identity to some trash. Now, we do not want that kind of risk do we?
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

at the early stages there were some airdrops which gave a big value to the participants. But today almost all airdrops are giving very small amount of money to the participants. So even you receive those tokens you will not able to sell them because when you pay the fee for transactions you will have nothing. Just my idea. I think now joining airdrops is a time wasting work.
Harlequill32

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:42:42 AM

How would you consider receiving free small amount of money as an occupation? Besides the fact that it is not worth it anymore, I think you should find a decent job and not just relying on free airdrops.
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

Airdrops can not replace a full time work, however, I think bounties can. Provided that you have already built up you accounts. You can even live up on bounties if you will do video and article reviews.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

hi guys
hello my friend
I feel what you feel. First I was confused decided to follow airdrop. Now a lot of airdrops everywhere, I filter by looking at the manager airdrop, maybe it's one way to see a good airdrop.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:53:14 AM

There really is no need to make airdrops your full time occupation because it does not take a lot of time to sign up and the number of tokens you get is small.
When choosing ICOs make check what private information they are asking from you. If its too much information then you should be suspicious of them.
To choose an airdrop of a project with a higher rate of success you need to look at their product, whitepaper and team members. But if you are doing that, you might as well become a bounty hunter, which will give you additional tokens.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

hi guys

What do you mean full time occupation ? did you mean full time job ?
No, participating airdrop cannot bring you a large amount of incomes. you will earn a small amount of it.
I am not considering airdrop as an incomes, it is just a bonus because small value.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

you can of course work full time with airdrops.
in my opinion it makes no sense, but there are better ways to get crypto rewards.
the time of good airdrops is unfortunately as good as over  Roll Eyes
tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

First you must not rely on airdrops on your daily needs. Participating airdrops cannot be your full time job as nowadays there are many airdrops posted every day but most of them are scam and the airdrop value are very small.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

hi guys
Whats that 'Airdrops'? Are they really existing?

Until now you believe that scamming will make you live?that in time you can make money from that?

Move on,this is reality dont stay in your old fashion dreams,because airdrops are created to scam and nothing else more..have some capital invest in true profiteering
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

I dont think one can make enough profit from airdrops to substitute a full time job. Its risky because there are scam airdrops, it may take a long time before you get the tokens and you don't know the value of the tokens once they get listed on exchanges
sid_jain (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

hi thanks guys not that i was actually going to do that but then again it always surprised me how many airdrops come out on a regular basis ... any ways thanks as for bounty yeah it seems like a bit more logical option ...always .
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:26:06 AM

We cannot guarantee that , collecting airdrops would be a full occupation , because we are not investing in it , we are only given few free tokens alotted for that bounty projects , and the worth little , so I think it can not sustain the everyday living needs of the family, It is just an additional little income, but not as a whole to lean on.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:31:34 AM

it is true, some of this time I also observe started many good projects that just open airdrops without bounty. Of course this is of great interest to me. The most important thing in choosing airdrops is that the project must be clear. try to enter reasonable data only. If there is a form field that requires entering a private key or other important confidential data. Then leave it alone.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:40:10 AM

hi guys

Am sorry but airdrops can not replace full time jobs
You get mere tokens and tips from participating in airdrop

For full time job; you can look into bounties and numerous trading activities
You get huge profits per hard work and no of campaigns

And yes

Partially, bounty can replace full time job; if you spend your time on good and progressive campaigns
Olaniyiola

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:10:31 AM

Most airdrops coins are valueless and some airdrop even waste someone precious time because most of the airdrops are scam. I don't think airdrops can be use as a full time occupation, there many bounty out there that someone can do to earn a living and not all bounties are good. Before doing any bounty, you have to verify well because some bounty are managed by scammers.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

I think no, because some of the airdrops that you can get are low value or has no value at all. Some just want's free advertisement from the people that look forward for payments.
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:28:20 AM

Nope, you cannot replace legitimate full time jobs with full time air dropper. Why? You cannot assure how much of a value you can get by joining airdrops. Expect fluctuations during the airdrop distrbutions.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀