Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Improve your English Communication Skills to be a constructive poster  (Read 162 times)
yazher (OP)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:28:21 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2019, 03:04:08 PM by yazher

Delete it

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonsnow23

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

Yes I'm trying to read stuffs to enhance my english speaking skills so that I can contribute my fullest to this forum.
Bakuretsu

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

The thing though that this is a bitcoin/crypto community, not an English language learning one. English is the main language used throughout, the forum and that is why we must master it (or else stay on the local boards which are not as rich in information).

Really, from what I’ve seen around, one should contribute in the English sections when you master enough the language to be understood without having to re-read and interpret what you’ve written. If your English command is not up to it, then it’s best to refrain from writing too much until you do.
Talk merit

Activity: 244
Merit: 17

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Basically most people here are communicating via English language, However there are some people can't even share their opinion because their lack some basic vocabularies and grammars or when they post something you can't even understand what they mean that's because their first language is not English, in order for us to contribute some opinion we need to practice some basics including my self.

You are a member of the Fit to Talk English project, which is specifically aimed at helping Bitcoin Talk members to imrove their English posting skills, I'm saddened that you didn't see fit to mention this. I'll probably drop it if people aren't really interested in improving their English, and just want to spam rubbish to earn bounty payments here.

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
Svetlazara

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

Oh, thanks for the links.  But it seems to me that primus.arts.u-szeged.hu  is very difficult for people who do not know English well.  I did not know about https://fittotalk.com/english-talk/index.php before. I would  like to improve my English, to  use correctly special terms. Thanks again.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

Oh, thanks for the links.  But it seems to me that primus.arts.u-szeged.hu  is very difficult for people who do not know English well.  I did not know about https://fittotalk.com/english-talk/index.php before. I would  like to improve my English, to  use correctly special terms. Thanks again.

I'm not sure what your first language is, but we've just added a Spanish board to help Spanish speakers.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Svetlazara

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

I'm not sure what your first language is, but we've just added a Spanish board to help Spanish speakers.

My first language is russian. I see that the connection of https://fittotalk.com/english-talk/index.php is protected, but some data is loaded without encryption.  Tell me, please, is it safe to use this site?
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

It's hosted by me, and it uses the standard SMF software. There are no tricks or problems with it at all. I am the only person who maintains the server, so if you see anything untoward, please let me know immediately. I have been with the hosting company for several years, and I haven't had any problems so far.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Basically most people here are communicating via English language, However there are some people can't even share their opinion because their lack some basic vocabularies and grammars or when they post something you can't even understand what they mean that's because their first language is not English, in order for us to contribute some opinion we need to practice some basics including my self. first thing we need to do like TMAN said we need to read some eBooks that help us improve our English communication skills.

Here I found some very useful eBooks to help us all understand the basic on how to speak English fluently.

http://www.espressoenglish.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Free-English-Grammar-eBook-Beginner.pdf

http://primus.arts.u-szeged.hu/bese/bese.pdf

Little by Little in a week reading these useful information will help us all to post some constructive and meaningful post.
and one day there will be less spam posters here in our beloved community.

These books are Credited to their respective owners:
primus.arts.u-szeged.hu
espressoenglish.net

That's true whatever one sets to achieve, with dedication, its possible with dedication. I have seen a lot of people whose native language is not English but rather than finding a way to improve, they just felt since there is local section where they can express themselves, they are good to go, yet these same people would complain about how they couldn't get merit for their posts or they are being cheated and and they some issues, getting to express themselves becomes a problem. Although, its going to be tough and difficult but its possible and that is the spirit.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

Yes, English is the language accepted on this forum and it is very necessary that we improve our writing ability in order to get our ideas clearly communicated on this platform. However, I think been good in English alone doesn't guarantee good posts. You need to understand and get a good knowledge on the cryptocurrency industry as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: