Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:00:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Businesses In China can accept Bitcoin for goods and services.  (Read 1120 times)
Mjbmonetarymetals (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:17:54 PM

Come on make up your mind  Cheesy

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-china-statement-interpretation/

RS, a Shanghai-based Chinese lawyer and bitcoin enthusiast

“Trading bitcoins for goods or services is treated as barter, which is free of regulatory restrictions so far. Bitcoin is regarded as a tradable commodity in China, so it is legally permissible to trade bitcoins for goods, services or even currency.”

Bitrated user: Mick.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:21:45 PM

wow that is some turnaround

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:33:09 PM

Wait, I thought I was supposed to be selling everything because China.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:42:17 PM

Soldier: Captain, permission to blast BTC to new highs?'

Captain: Permission granted!
laowai80

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:54:21 PM

Soldier: Captain, permission to blast BTC to new highs?'

Captain: Permission granted!

wait till it's 2014, it's about holidays time now, not gonna happen.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 04:55:59 PM

Just an interpretation but if it happens to be true we should come back above $1000 within days.

proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:19:21 PM

Just an interpretation but if it happens to be true we should come back above $1000 within days.

Not likely, as it appears there's some pretty strong manipulation going on right now, which is what re-instituting the fees at BTCChina is supposed to dampen (according to their own statement), but I doubt it will make that much of a difference in the near term.  New comers have been sufficiently frightened, it appears, which is what somebody appears to be taking advantage of.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
laowai80

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:22:02 PM

Don't look like manipulation, we're just moving down to test the 50-day moving average again by the end of the year, which could take us to 700 or so. After it's been tested and not broken, it's Katy bar the door, 2 da moon Smiley so if anyone was going to buy some, well it's about time to get ready now and buy all the way down to 700.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 05:44:40 PM

If the above is true, I think it's all systems go personally. There is a clear pattern -

The countries that are buying/repatriating gold are more receptive to Bitcoin - Germany, Russia & China.

It is the countries that are selling/discouraging gold that are also the ones making it difficult/issuing 'warnings' about Bitcoin.

So I think either the countries that are issuing 'warnings' are just be trying to 'protect' their citizens from the danger of assets held outside their banking systems or they're trying to keep their citizens assets inside an insolvent banking system until the bail-ins arrive. No awards for guessing which of those two options I think is more likely...

Remember what happened to Bitcoin after Cyprus?
iPaulito

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

1EDwkxCjCMGGNQqZdxa8FwheMHXSoQe4TU

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 06:09:09 PM

If 2014 is the year of tapering, rising interest rates and stock market crash, I want to see the price of the bitcoin during that. That would be moon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: