Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 05:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GUIMiner Open CL - Verification failed, check hardware!  (Read 684 times)
alw (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:24:42 PM

Hello there!

First of all, this forum looks like a huge resource, but it hasn't answered my question/problem - yet.

I'm fairly new to Bitcoin and even never to mining Bitcoins, but I decided to give it a try, if only just for fun, as any profit is unlikely if I'm not mistaken(?)
I managed to start mining on one of my computers, but I've got an Acer Aspire 8942G with an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850 card that has difficulties. I decided to try GUIMiner (tried some different miners aswell), and made a new miner using Open CL from GUIMiner. I chose the right server which I'm sure of, as it works on another computer. I get an error, shown in the picture. This results in not getting any shares accepted. I think it doesn't find any?
Also, changing the "extra flags" or "CPU Affinity" doesn't make a difference on this issue, although the flags improves the Mhash/s.

http://s22.postimg.org/crg5n2l5t/Uten_navn.png

Basically, I am asking what to do to to make it work? Shouldn't it be possible to mine with the GPU card I have? No idea what to do...

Thanks in advance!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: