Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Reportedly Working on a Blockchain Team  (Read 179 times)
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:37:37 PM

Blockchain technology will be introduced everywhere in our life. Mark is not stupid and he jumps into this car so as not to be late for the train) I'm wondering if they will be able to conduct ICO. If so, how much will they be greedy, how much will it take, maybe 2 billion?)
This is how the blockchain will change the world everywhere in our life. Mark is adopting the technology of blockchain and it should be start this year they don't need to wait for next year. Bitcoin and altcoins are the future of payments and needs by everyone after this old era.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

I do not think that big projects like facebook or twitter will use blockchain in 2018 or in 2019. Maybe in 2020 but obviously not earlier. Big Data do not work with blockchain.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

This was to be expected. Zuckerberg is not so stupid as to stay away from crypto. I have no doubt that this event will be successful. Community at the platform is very large and they will pick up any idea .. It will be interesting to see what will come of it. We remember how much noise Durov made from his ICO
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:30:02 AM

Facebook is an influential company on the global media space. Her dedication will affect the crypto market, if the project is implemented with Blochkchain. I wish good luck for Facebook.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

This was to be expected. Zuckerberg is not so stupid as to stay away from crypto. I have no doubt that this event will be successful. Community at the platform is very large and they will pick up any idea .. It will be interesting to see what will come of it. We remember how much noise Durov made from his ICO
They just got rid of the excitement over the project of durov and now they want to jump into the train the same way. but they are already late for me

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:22:13 PM

I think any industry will adopt blockchain technology in the next future. Facebook as the largest social media platform and the fin-tech company it will be apart of this industry but we know the BIG company needs deep in development until everything is ready.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

It's very cool that they are working on this because everyone is beginning to understand that blockchain is really a very serious force that can seriously help people make their choice, I'm sure that in this case people simply need to understand the value of the blockchain
Eddi45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

well it is very funny to hear that facebook is now into blockchain technology. because at facebook will always delete and ban my account for sharing cryptocurrency related posts.. well it is good news to know this
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: