Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:10:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Willing to pay for access to your mining hardware remotely!  (Read 838 times)
LFring01 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 03:49:58 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2013, 05:02:22 AM by LFring01

Hey all,

I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone owns a Jupiter KnC, either the 550 GHs or the 650 GHs. If you do, and want to make some money daily, I will pay you more than what your pool pays you. Even to mine from your machine for 30 minutes a day, I will make it well worth your time.

If you own another device besides the Jupiter, contact me as well.

Pay rates: Anywhere from .5 to 1 BTC a day, or .2 - .3 for random times that I need to set it up using my ID.

If you can PM contact me on skype: LFring01 - thanks! Easy money, willing to work with multiple people here. Mainly just needing this as part as my local business, to educate about bitcoin & help me get pre-orders for future devices that are coming on the market.

Yes, I will pay upfront before any mining is done to any well known respected members or groups that are looking for a greater ROI then what they get from mining now.
rossibg

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:36:46 PM

If you still have interest in KNTS Jupiter 550/560 GC / c I have both.
this is my e-meil rossi077@gmail.com write.
XPM

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:11:31 AM

Why would you pay more than what you would be receiving?
lrgbit

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:41:48 AM

Yes, what do you want to do? Just mine?
williamlambe

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:11:30 AM

The idea you have is not a bad one - rather than investing in mining hardware that takes days to arrive, just do it "on the cloud".

But be careful - you can't guarantee the person running the mining hardware will be around to service their machine constantly. What if they take a vacation and their Internet connection is interrupted and the mining program crashes? Or what if they are evil and just run away with your money?

Especially when it comes to Bitcoin, never trust people unless scanning reddit  shows that they are probably trustworthy.

Your best bet would be to use a trusted site to mine with "mining contracts", like ghash.io. In light of recent 51% attack paranoia, maybe it's better if people stay away from ghash.io but I'll leave it up to you to find a trustworthy seller of mining contracts.
mobile

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:35:01 AM

When you say accessing the hardware remotely, in what means would you be doing this. Are you talking about teamviewer, mining manager like cgminer or via the built in mining software API ? Cheers. 

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
harkonnen

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:50:07 AM

Hey all,

I'm new here. I was wondering if anyone owns a Jupiter KnC, either the 550 GHs or the 650 GHs. If you do, and want to make some money daily, I will pay you more than what your pool pays you. Even to mine from your machine for 30 minutes a day, I will make it well worth your time.

If you own another device besides the Jupiter, contact me as well.

Pay rates: Anywhere from .5 to 1 BTC a day, or .2 - .3 for random times that I need to set it up using my ID.

If you can PM contact me on skype: LFring01 - thanks! Easy money, willing to work with multiple people here. Mainly just needing this as part as my local business, to educate about bitcoin & help me get pre-orders for future devices that are coming on the market.

Yes, I will pay upfront before any mining is done to any well known respected members or groups that are looking for a greater ROI then what they get from mining now.

Use http://cex.io/
You can buy and sell GHS as commodity.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: