Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will it hit $1000 again?  (Read 15424 times)
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 01:47:47 AM

Again, no it won't, but my tax attorney said that I need to stop betting on this stuff, so I won't be betting any more with fiat or bitcoin.  If it does hit $1000 again (which I know it won't because of sources), then I'll send the next person to post...my guitar pick and one of my socks.

You  just said you can predict the future. Are you being serious? Can your "sources" predict the future?
I'm terrible at math, have no idea about stocks, trades or anything of that nature but do know one can't predict what will happen in the future.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinGeneral

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The General

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:28:42 AM

Again, no it won't, but my tax attorney said that I need to stop betting on this stuff, so I won't be betting any more with fiat or bitcoin.  If it does hit $1000 again (which I know it won't because of sources), then I'll send the next person to post...my guitar pick and one of my socks.

You  just said you can predict the future. Are you being serious? Can your "sources" predict the future?
I'm terrible at math, have no idea about stocks, trades or anything of that nature but do know one can't predict what will happen in the future.

As I'm typing this I have not yet hit the post button. I predict I will click on the post button and I won't die and something bad won't happen right before I click it. 100% Guarantee.

Let's find out!!

Hint: If you are reading this, I predicted the future.

Crypto Currency!

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 12:36:31 AM

BTC go up so high like it's going down so high   Tongue
chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:58:47 AM

Again, no it won't, but my tax attorney said that I need to stop betting on this stuff, so I won't be betting any more with fiat or bitcoin.  If it does hit $1000 again (which I know it won't because of sources), then I'll send the next person to post...my guitar pick and one of my socks.

You  just said you can predict the future. Are you being serious? Can your "sources" predict the future?

As I'm typing this I have not yet hit the post button. I predict I will click on the post button and I won't die and something bad won't happen right before I click it. 100% Guarantee.

Let's find out!!

Incorrect. this is only one statistical outcome and a far greater pool of data is needed to prove a positive correlation between your predictions and the future.

opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 01:58:02 AM

Let's find out!!

Sorry, you are fundamentally wrong. You are just saying what probably will happen, but in reality don't really know it for sure. Die of a heart attack before hitting post. Ya never know. Please, don't need a back and forth with this. We really should agree that no one can predict the future, unless you are nuts.

opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 01:59:03 AM

And what happened to the $1000 after the new year??? Did you guys mean the CHINESE NEW YEAR???

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:36:20 AM

Expect $1500 btc's by mid January.

Oh really?

Grin

I cant be right al the time.
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 02:28:09 PM

Tell me almighty teacher will it go back up to $800? $900? I'm ready to buy at a low price and don't know!!!!!! Lowest it has been in a while.

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:37:29 PM

I think we will hit $1000 again sometime in 2014, but we have had a lot more bad news lately than most people anticipated, especially the ones thinking $10k/btc in 2014. The masses still arent fully ready for bitcoin because of the risks and some of the difficulties if you are computer illiterate.

I am optomistic about btc future and value, i just thinj we need a longer time table than most had hoped. 
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:40:56 PM

Let's find out!!

Are you still alive? Or did something bad happen?
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 05:42:17 PM

It's almost impossible to make a profit if you buy when market sentiment is high and sell when market sentiment is low. Do the opposite of what you feeeeel like doing and you will most likely come out on top.  

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
akujin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:00:37 PM

China will remove their restriction to bitcoin once they have obtained high enough coins then pump it high enough so late comers buy at a high price  Grin Grin Grin

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:21:55 PM

We'll be there by April or May most likely. Right now, we're finally establishing the post bubble floor. Once we hit the price that people feel comfortable with and maintain it for a couple months, we'll go up again. That's how it works.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:24:02 PM

it'll definitely bounce back ... it always has.

The price of mining hardware is remaining steady, so in general people know it is still worth investing in the market long term.

When you can buy a new 7950 graphics card on ebay for under $300, then you can start getting worried.
yannis7777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 06:26:09 PM

When you can buy a new 7950 graphics card on ebay for under $300, then you can start getting worried.

When prices start going that low we will be getting them for 50USD in the end....hope that does not happen.

DOGE: DDsZd5Ekyz95ndodQZpChpspR2PstTdNQY
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:44:57 PM

It's almost impossible to make a profit if you buy when market sentiment is high and sell when market sentiment is low. Do the opposite of what you feeeeel like doing and you will most likely come out on top.  

This is just like sports betting...in regards to doing the opposite of what you feel
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:45:49 PM

When prices start going that low we will be getting them for 50USD in the end....hope that does not happen.

There would actually need to be some critical flaw in bitcoin for prices to go that low.   Not the flaw like Gox is stating...
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 01:42:44 PM

Since everyone here says it will pump back up eventually over $800, you are buying coins I assume them now right? Or if you aren't buying coins, maybe not that confident in your guess it will rise again?

LeancyBTC

Activity: 184

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:50:51 PM

There would actually need to be some critical flaw in bitcoin for prices to go that low.   Not the flaw like Gox is stating...
Gox is just trying to spread propaganda and induce a panic into the market. What they are blaming onto the Bitcoin protocol has been known for years and we never had any major issues with transaction malleability before. One thing everyone needs to ask themselves is "why talk about it now?". Gox is pretty much just playing the blame game for some transaction issues that was caused on their end and not due to the Bitcoin protocol. If their goal was to bring the market down, then they succeeded in doing so.. but since no one can withdraw their fiat or bitcoins, it's pretty much an empty market. The only people who will come out on top of Gox's fiasco is Gox themselves, most of their members are going to lose out big time. I hope other exchanges doesn't follow down Gox's path and start throwing their own FUD against the network's protocol either.

"TRUST IN THE COIN"

As far as BTC going back up to the $1000s, I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen any time soon.  I'd say maybe within a 3-4 months time, we might see prices getting closer to the $1000s mark... but only if Gox or some other major player in Bitcoin doesn't screw it up by manipulating the market again.
knightcoin

Activity: 238

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:19:02 PM

I think there is a psychological barrier between gold Vs bitcoin price ... gold investors not really happy with it ... and they are powerful ...I would use btc to certifying gold bullion bars Wink like http://www.coindesk.com/bullion-bitcoin-launch-gold-bitcoin-exchange/ Grin

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: