Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Explanation on Verified PayPal Account  (Read 109 times)
viwudike (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

I currently have a small website that accepts crypto payments between $1-$20, with around 200 users. Many users complain that I do not have CC payments, so I want to bring in PayPal. For this I want to get a pre-verified PayPal account. I've read everything I could find on this topic, but there are still some things that are unclear. Some clarification will be greatly appreciated.

I need the following from the PayPal account:
- Handle around 5000 users (in the long term) who pay between $1 (monthly) and $20 (yearly). I estimate around $1000-$2000 payments a month.
- Be able to use the money to purchase crypto on localbitcoins or virwox. I'm not going to link a CC to the PayPal account.
- I do not want the account to get closed after a few weeks.
- Willing to pay $30-$80, depending on what is offered.

So a few questions:
1. Do I need a personal or business account for this? I want to have as little restrictions on the account as possible, and make it look as business-legitimate as possible.
2. A lot of these accounts come with a VPN/proxy. Do I have to use the one provided to login to PayPal (that is the exact same IP), or can I use my own US VPN?
3. Can I change the details afterward, eg name, email and business name?
4. A lot of these verified accounts come with either a VBA or virtual debit card. Can those be used for payments? Which one is better? For instance can I use the debit card to buy on localbitcoins? Can I do anything with the VBA, or is that only for verification purposes?
5. Related to the above, what options are there to withdraw the funds from the account if I do not link my own bank account or card to it?
6. What are the typically daily/monthly receive limits on a personal and business account?
7. Does the age/maturity of the account matter? I see a lot of them are a lot more expensive if the accounts are eg 90 days old.
8. Are these account typically closed very soon by PayPal, or will they be usable for longer periods of time?
9. Any suggestion where to buy one (cheaply and reliably, and pay with crypto)?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: