Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 7474 times)
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:20:07 PM

Turning on the OP is pointless. Cryptsy is in trouble, and if people think they only handed out 60 BTC (then worth $60k) they are wrong. The Cryptsy forum was littered with posts about people with negative balances (have been allowed to spend twice). Many of the posts seem to have disappeared. This forum has posts saying similar. BTC-e Troll Box has people claiming the same.  

I just managed to double spend again this morning on one of my accounts (I have another account with minus 10 LTCs). I put an order in, the order was accepted. But the coins stayed in my balance. I made the same order again, and left things. Five minutes later both orders execute.

My balance looks fine, yet I know it is not. So I tested with the self-audit, and sure enough I suddenly had a negative (which I subsequently paid off).

So I could have, assuming the withdrawal is working (it is not actually (lol)), taken Cryptsy money and transferred it out.

How many people have done this? Given all the lag crap, I'm sure we're talking about a hell of lot of Cryptsy money leaving the exchange by mistake.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:26:35 PM

Just hold all your coins till mcxNOW comes back online with v3!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345627.msg3748747#msg3748747
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:29:01 PM

The bad news for Tradehill is that they are based out of San Francisco. Being based out of the USA is a huge liability that no serious investor is willing to take. If the US Government decides they want to freeze Tradehill, it is as simple as phone call and quick orders from the court to the bank.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52382.msg631163#msg631163
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:30:16 PM

Lmao.  It's only 63 BTC you idiot. 

I'm sure you wouldn't be complaining if BTC was climbing to 2k at the moment when you might have sold them at their low.

Sounds like you should not be anywhere near crypto currencies at the moment.  You might want to wait until the only way to buy goods is by using Bitcoins before considering owning any.  You're not built for it.

WTF... What do you mean ONLY 63 BTC...?

If you've got BTC to just throw away like that where 63 BTC doesn't mean shit to you, please feel free to throw some BTC away in this direction...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
HPWolf

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:11:43 PM

I'm sure you wouldn't be complaining if BTC was climbing to 2k at the moment when you might have sold them at their low.

Sounds like you should not be anywhere near crypto currencies at the moment.  You might want to wait until the only way to buy goods is by using Bitcoins before considering owning any.  You're not built for it.

WTF... What do you mean ONLY 63 BTC...?

If you've got BTC to just throw away like that where 63 BTC doesn't mean shit to you, please feel free to throw some BTC away in this direction...

+1 Smiley

Earn Devcoins by Writing / DVC = 1EZJpi6p2eckikh84cWtLN1D2sqFbsNi2T
BTC = 13q8dXCqEeCcfXkktbYTorpvNP4B6Qowcz / http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/7567
Malooka
Copper Member

Activity: 289
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:55:46 AM

It's fair to assume that 90% of them are small traders averaging less than 1 BTC at any given time. Then there is the rest with more and the top 3%-4% with significant amounts trading at any given time. As a trader you can't make very much money with small trades and I was one of the people with significant amounts at any given time. The bottom 90% alone were probably worth 1500 to 2000 BTC and the top 10% worth several times that. BitJohn has also indicated that about 100 BTC/ month was your revenue stream from fees. It's easy to see there is a magnitude of order more on deposit than brought in by fees.

I get tired of reading such stupid responses.

If it's "only 63 BTC" then send 25% of that amount to someone on this thread.  Not me - just pick someone at random, get their address, and send it.  It's ONLY 15.75 BTC, such a miniscule amount to a big man like you, right?

Now put up or shut up.

I didn't think so, "idiot."
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:10:32 AM

Soooo this never got sorted out?  Grin
ysbysb2000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:27:31 AM

If you can be bothered to do all of this why not just go and meet them face-to-face and sort it out like that? Much easier.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:36:33 PM

is here a staff from crypsy on bitcointalk ? their support seems not good (or there is none)  Roll Eyes

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:09:13 PM

is here a staff from crypsy on bitcointalk ? their support seems not good (or there is none)  Roll Eyes

Doubtful, the eventually respond.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:14:12 PM

Yes , the staff are the people attacking the op disguised in the average user.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:36:52 PM

It seems that they didn't borrow anything. Instead, they stole it. Now, this is gonna be MTGox 2.0 and I wonder what can it do to the trust on cryptos built along 2015...
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:39:44 PM

Personally I find it scary and dumb for ANYONE to leave any type of funds on cryptsy right now, it's simply going downhill and won't be much longer until they're out of business...leaving many folks fucked.  Get out of there while you still can, I know I did awhile back.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 10:07:31 AM

Personally I find it scary and dumb for ANYONE to leave any type of funds on cryptsy right now, it's simply going downhill and won't be much longer until they're out of business...leaving many folks fucked.  Get out of there while you still can, I know I did awhile back.

I've been trying to for at least a couple of months however i keep banging my head on a wall of uncooperation on their part, citing vague and mischievous reasons for not giving what is mine.

I'm really tired of repeating myself and reading the same crap.

We'll see, if they don't comply i've gathered enough video evidence for....anything i want to do with it including legal bombardment. What's valuable if not videos that show.....lies, and more...lies. Who's lies ? Paul knows.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: