Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:08:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who is responsible ?
Project owners! They are Scammers - 51 (67.1%)
Amazix! Got money and run out! - 22 (28.9%)
This is a simple mistake - 2 (2.6%)
There is no scam or any problem - 1 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 76

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Repux & Joytoken & Amazix Investigation  (Read 11598 times)
favelle75 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

Project Namer : Repux
Bounty Manager : Amazix
Announced Bounty Pool : $700,000 (in REPUX tokens)

Project Name : Joytoken
Bounty Manager : Amazix
Announced Bounty Pool : $800,000 (in tokens)

Summary:

Both projects announced that total bounty pools are fixed amounts. Both bounties were around 14-16 weeks and joytoken bounty delayed few weeks more when ICO end day reached.
After ICO ends they announced that Amazix is kicked out of the telegram groups and they are going to finalize bounty rewards based on sold tokens.
Here is calculation for Repux :
They promised $700,000 in repux tokens and now its reduced to $89,805 in repux tokens.  Around $4,700,000 raised during ICO soft cap was $1,000,000

Repux and Joytoken projects belongs to : http://www.novatroncapital.com (There is no address or registration proof)
I invite both project owners and team members to this thread to discuss situation.
For both parties please share your proofs to prove that you are not scamming bounty hunters and investors.

1- For both project owners ;
    I invite team members (not community managers)  to discuss this situation. You have to explain how you are planning to manage millions of dollars if you cannot calculate a simple bounty rewards pool?
2- For Bounty Managers :
    " New Community Managers" are throwing everything over you. And Underlining that Amazix is being paid upfront as Agreement. So here is the question Amazix have been paid as written on Agreement but why the bounty hunters didn't get paid as written on agreement?
    Amazix announced that they are a part of these projects anymore. So here is another question why are you leaving? Are these projects are scam for you? Can you please make it more clear to us?
Also please vote to poll who is responsible

Note: Unsold tokens are not going to be burnt!

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

sad for community. following this topic!
jhonpreston76

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

bcz they didn't keep their words ......
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:21:10 AM

bcz they didn't keep their words ......
this position of developers has long become commonplace
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4423

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:23:37 AM
Merited by adam1230 (1)

Noone can really place a proper vote without knowing the whole story here. You would need to know the reason the Amazix Team was fired and the correspondence between the owners of the projects and the team.

Was Amazix fired for not doing their job properly? Did Amazix Team just quit on the project? It's hard to speculate anything til you have both sides of the story.

With the current story you have posted, you have to place the blame on novatroncapital because numbers were posted in the bounty announcement threads and if the team had a problem with the bounty numbers they should have said something long before the ICO ended. When I do a bounty, I always make sure the team is ok with what I am going to post before I even post the thread.

Now, if Amazix team quit due to finding out something scammy was about to happen and they didn't report it here, then they should be held partially responsible. Either way it's hard to speculate without knowing the whole story.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jhonpreston76

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

We've been kicked out to their Telegram Bounty Group and we can't access even their main ICO telegram group. We tried everything we can.

Please join their telegram group about the token distribution: https://t.me/repux_bounty

If repux are good company they never kicked amazix team from telegram group
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

i joined repux bounty, and
60 cents on YouTube.
48 token for  twitter campaign (I bought $ 4.Cool
it is not fair to lower the award distribution from 14 to 1.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
favelle75 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

Noone can really place a proper vote without knowing the whole story here. You would need to know the reason the Amazix Team was fired and the correspondence between the owners of the projects and the team.

Was Amazix fired for not doing their job properly? Did Amazix Team just quit on the project? It's hard to speculate anything til you have both sides of the story.

With the current story you have posted, you have to place the blame on novatroncapital because numbers were posted in the bounty announcement threads and if the team had a problem with the bounty numbers they should have said something long before the ICO ended. When I do a bounty, I always make sure the team is ok with what I am going to post before I even post the thread.

Now, if Amazix team quit due to finding out something scammy was about to happen and they didn't report it here, then they should be held partially responsible. Either way it's hard to speculate without knowing the whole story.
Agree! Now they can publish their own stories and community will decide who is guilty. This is an investigation topic they have enough time to write their story and share the proofs.
And this topic will protect future investors of these projects.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Simpler

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Profinvestment.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:35:31 AM

4 months wore their signature for $ 20
Project Scum,sorry only spent time,the developers of the project are losers,they all threw all and with such guys somebody does not know

jhonpreston76

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

OK OK OK OK

One more question i have ?

Who sell repux token at $0.033794 $$ where 24H VOLUME is $99,532.63 Huh

Do you think bounty hunter sell those token .... its never happen bcz they dont get that amount of token .

Than who Huh

Team OR advisor OR Developers !!!!!!!!! Investor never sell their token at $0.033794

So i think their is a problem on repux team ..... they are lil bit greedy and sold their own token for escape!!!!!! Mainly investor are always looser

Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

Changing rules after recognizing too late that not enough funds were raised is not fair towards the project promoters (Bounty Hunters). Also cutting rewards by about 90% of the initial sum is not the solution here. Gladly I only did the content campaign (which at the current rate will not even pay me 5$...).
I'm especially sorry for the translators putting so much effort and time in it and getting like 20$ worth of tokens.
RepuX should reconsider their decision. Else no one will ever invest in such a project and it will totally fail.
GordonAlfShamuey

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

In the chat bounty people write that for the signature company for 4 months added $ 12. And for social networks $ 1,5-2. And they joke that you can not even buy one hamburger with this money. Repux = Scam.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

I heard that the long work with the table was due to the fact that REPAX itself changed the number of tokens that stood out from the bounty due to the fact that they collected little on the ICO
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

Here is calculation for Repux :
They promised $700,000 in repux tokens and now its reduced to $89,805 in repux tokens.  Around $4,700,000 raised during ICO soft cap was $1,000,000

No,  $ 51,322.86  Look calculation https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IjrA64rs2wn_zwNxLzF2nQ6nIiXTxszdKiUj_uMY178/edit#gid=1858358213

The price is dump, not bounty hunters. Now my 27 token for 10 week FB and TW cost 0.80$

amirmass

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

This is not just limited to these. There are many other projects where the participants are victims. This is both fraud and labor theft. We do not want to see such projects anymore.

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

This is not just limited to these. There are many other projects where the participants are victims. This is both fraud and labor theft. We do not want to see such projects anymore.

I agree, so we should not be silent, otherwise more and more projects will come. We worked and it has to be paid. In daly life, you get a job with a salary of $ 5,000, and a month get $360. This time no one even can't imagine, because immediately there will be a lawsuit!
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

You guys kind of do it to yourselves by joining these projects. Most of the time, the teams do not release the token til after the ICO has ended. The bounty manager doesn't hold the tokens in most cases either. This gives the team the option to run off if things don't go as well as they'd like.

Another thing that screws you, is most times there is no cap on number of participants. This means a billion ppl can join(which is usually the case), making weekly stakes worth pennies. The owners of the coin love it because they get a billion accounts advertising for them and give out a small sum of tokens to each.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

I agree, so we should not be silent, otherwise more and more projects will come. We worked and it has to be paid. In daly life, you get a job with a salary of $ 5,000, and a month get $360. This time no one even can't imagine, because immediately there will be a lawsuit!
I don't know how hard you really worked. Let's be honest here. Most of you guys took 3 seconds out of your days to copy/paste some tweets or shares on facebook. I'm not trying to be a prick here but none of you bounty hunters are really busting your asses.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

I don't know how hard you really worked. Let's be honest here. Most of you guys took 3 seconds out of your days to copy/paste some tweets or shares on facebook. I'm not trying to be a prick here but none of you bounty hunters are really busting your asses.

The hard truth
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 12:13:09 PM by GayEddie

Based on what mention by both side.

Repux themselve admit that they agreed with the allocation when Amazix presented the bounty thread and details to them.
Amazix manage program and spreadsheet only.  say they dont handle distribution because repux project tem will do that

And now REPUX  decide to cut it off because they say they can do that. And put blame on Amazix anyway 

So basically, REPUX TEAM is idiot and regret  for choosing the fixed allocation  and still end up  blamimg amazix Anayway.

So what i can conclude is that Repux is basically a scammer here. And when I’m in their main group there is another service provider that complaint that they did not get paid the agreed amount also and Repux team give excuse because they did not bring any profit to them

I have news for you that I hope will make things better in here. I have advocated for you. The team and I have heard everything that you have petitioned, and we have talked in great detail about this. I know you all worked very hard for your bounties, but at the end of the day, our raised amount was unfortunately drastically less than what we intended to raise when we initially created the bounty program. Amazix took the lead on this, and we are aware they have a good reputation in doing so, but we did not fully consider the terms of the agreement, and for that, we take full responsibility. We are not here to slander their name, as I know many of you support what they do. With that being said, we gave them control and should have monitored and considered all outcomes in greater detail, and created clearer terms in the event that adequate funding wasn't made.

We hope the following solution will at least be an acceptable compromise. We agree that your work is worth more than what you have been paid currently, but we don't have the funding to just release $700,000 in tokens, so in addition to the tokens we are releasing today, we will lock up $300,000 in tokens for one year, and they will be paid out to you all at once at that time. The tokens will be frozen at ICO price, so if RepuX price is 500% or 1000% higher, you will benefit from the price increase as well. For the terms of this agreement, we are asking you to remove any "scam" posts that you may have made on our public forums. We would like to thank those of you who have supported us and did not jump to conclusions. I apologize for the delay in response as we weighed all of your requests. Thank you for your time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: