Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who is responsible ?
Project owners! They are Scammers - 51 (67.1%)
Amazix! Got money and run out! - 22 (28.9%)
This is a simple mistake - 2 (2.6%)
There is no scam or any problem - 1 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 76

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Repux & Joytoken & Amazix Investigation  (Read 11598 times)
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

with bounty hunters, jokes are bad  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3917884.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:13:07 AM

You are wrong, bounty hunters worked for Amazix.
If company A hire company B to do job and company B hire workers for that job, company B should be held responsible for not paying workers.
You are only one to blame for managing bounty without escrowing funds.

A bounty manager is no more than a project manager. If a company employs an external project manager for a certain project, the people under him will still be working for the company and it will be the company who is responsible for paying their salaries.

There is no way to escrow tokens that haven't been issued yet (the bounty started several months before the ICO). That said, we are working on smart contract solutions to ensure that this won't happen in the future.

It is relevant. Did you get your payment?

Yes, long before this exploded. Does that really change anything?

They made announcement a month(May 9.) after both campaigns ended (jaytoken bounti ended on April 22. and repux ended on April 8.).
When their team decided to make changes and your team decided to leave each project
Answer this, because it looks like you knew about changing deal long time before it was announced, also your team member stated that everyone will get their tokens, not 7-8% of arranged deal:

We found out about their intentions just 3-4 days before we made that announcement. Before that we were busy counting stakes and reviewing the huge number of blog posts that had been submitted. When finally the sheet was ready and only the exact number of tokens was pending to be added is when we found out that they weren't willing to pay.

Also, how Amazix can be kicked out of their own telegram group?  Undecided

I think you should answer all questions. Bounty hunters were scammed for more or less $1,500,000.

Someone already answered this. The groups are owned by the ICO project, not by AmaZix.
Well I was with some of your Amazix bounties, but I joined by seeing projects not amazix. Amazix Team looks bad as per their behaviour, they don't update regularly and they behave as they are project owners. I am still blocked on Telegram.

Could you answer few questions to me?

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

You are wrong, bounty hunters worked for Amazix.
If company A hire company B to do job and company B hire workers for that job, company B should be held responsible for not paying workers.
You are only one to blame for managing bounty without escrowing funds.

A bounty manager is no more than a project manager. If a company employs an external project manager for a certain project, the people under him will still be working for the company and it will be the company who is responsible for paying their salaries.

There is no way to escrow tokens that haven't been issued yet (the bounty started several months before the ICO). That said, we are working on smart contract solutions to ensure that this won't happen in the future.

It is relevant. Did you get your payment?

Yes, long before this exploded. Does that really change anything?

They made announcement a month(May 9.) after both campaigns ended (jaytoken bounti ended on April 22. and repux ended on April 8.).
When their team decided to make changes and your team decided to leave each project
Answer this, because it looks like you knew about changing deal long time before it was announced, also your team member stated that everyone will get their tokens, not 7-8% of arranged deal:

We found out about their intentions just 3-4 days before we made that announcement. Before that we were busy counting stakes and reviewing the huge number of blog posts that had been submitted. When finally the sheet was ready and only the exact number of tokens was pending to be added is when we found out that they weren't willing to pay.

Also, how Amazix can be kicked out of their own telegram group?  Undecided

I think you should answer all questions. Bounty hunters were scammed for more or less $1,500,000.

Someone already answered this. The groups are owned by the ICO project, not by AmaZix.
Well I was with some of your Amazix bounties, but I joined by seeing projects not amazix. Amazix Team looks bad as per their behaviour, they don't update regularly and they behave as they are project owners. I am still blocked on Telegram.

Could you answer few questions to me?

In my analysis, that behavior was not acceptable and as per review of Amazies bounties it seems trusted. But I got a wrong impressions to believe for because there was a huge problem that people who've been a part of his campaign was complaining on the telegram public chats. The admins who don't update regularly could be un impressive and they couldn't stop us from calling their project a scam ico. Aside of not answering those questions you had for them, they will blocked you exactly due to the aggressiveness that you're showing in the telegram, and reality is truth hurts as we say in vulgar that they were doing scam projects.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
crypt0isgr3@t

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:14:12 AM

No one blamed Amazix at all. In fact, I have stated repeatedly that we should have stated our terms clearer and that it was an oversight on our part. On to other topics, yes it is unfortunate how it all played out, but you are not being scammed. The payout has been reduced and time locked. It's not what we wanted to do, but we severely underperformed our ICO goals, and we had to make a decision. I know it doesn't make you happy or seem fair, but we aren't trying to defraud anyone. Please be patient and allow us to sort this out. Ultimately, our goal is to build a good platform in the hopes that when you do receive the rest of your tokens that they have nice value to them. I apologize for the delay.

Billy - RepuX Community Manager
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

I have news for you that I hope will make things better in here. I have advocated for you. The team and I have heard everything that you have petitioned, and we have talked in great detail about this. I know you all worked very hard for your bounties, but at the end of the day, our raised amount was unfortunately drastically less than what we intended to raise when we initially created the bounty program. Amazix took the lead on this, and we are aware they have a good reputation in doing so, but we did not fully consider the terms of the agreement, and for that, we take full responsibility. We are not here to slander their name, as I know many of you support what they do. With that being said, we gave them control and should have monitored and considered all outcomes in greater detail, and created clearer terms in the event that adequate funding wasn't made.

We hope the following solution will at least be an acceptable compromise. We agree that your work is worth more than what you have been paid currently, but we don't have the funding to just release $700,000 in tokens, so in addition to the tokens we are releasing today, we will lock up $300,000 in tokens for one year, and they will be paid out to you all at once at that time. The tokens will be frozen at ICO price, so if RepuX price is 500% or 1000% higher, you will benefit from the price increase as well. For the terms of this agreement, we are asking you to remove any "scam" posts that you may have made on our public forums. We would like to thank those of you who have supported us and did not jump to conclusions. I apologize for the delay in response as we weighed all of your requests. Thank you for your time.

That is something which was written in the bounty thread. At least they realize their mistake. But to agree to this, wouldn´t it be possible to create an Smart Contract to automatically pay out the rest of the bounty %-wise after a year?

crypt0isgr3@t

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

That is a great idea and something I am trying to pull together now. I know for sure we are putting the tokens in their own address and posting it so that you can monitor it. As far as the smart contract, I don't see why not, but I have to talk to my CTO as i'm not a technical guy. Please be patient and I'll update you

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:03:31 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 05:35:32 PM by endlasuresh

In my analysis, that behavior was not acceptable and as per review of Amazies bounties it seems trusted. But I got a wrong impressions to believe for because there was a huge problem that people who've been a part of his campaign was complaining on the telegram public chats. The admins who don't update regularly could be un impressive and they couldn't stop us from calling their project a scam ico. Aside of not answering those questions you had for them, they will blocked you exactly due to the aggressiveness that you're showing in the telegram, and reality is truth hurts as we say in vulgar that they were doing scam projects.
They did in two bounties and in the end updated the spreadsheet, also their rule was we need to post on the exact date, else the links are waste. I did the bounty correctly except posting after the date since it is hard to post Reports on exact date.

I dunno what could be the reason for not crediting into account? Is it mandatory to post on exact date? and why they didn't counted on weekly instead after the bounty??

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

That is a great idea and something I am trying to pull together now. I know for sure we are putting the tokens in their own address and posting it so that you can monitor it. As far as the smart contract, I don't see why not, but I have to talk to my CTO as i'm not a technical guy. Please be patient and I'll update you

Would be nice if you could figure it out. It shoulnd´t be any problem to use ans create the smart contract. Yes it will be quite a lot of work to specifiy every amount and the details, but that should not be a problem after all

holdmycoins

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

Amazix scammed many people in these bounties and still continue to scam people. As you can see they also ban people if you talk about it in bitcointalk. In thiis thread Amazix member accepted they are scamming people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4475111.0

amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

nothing more to say that Repux is a SCAM team, bounty period for months and than giving you 20$ worth tokens haha.
The worst in this is that they don't burn unsold tokens. That only means they want to keep them for themself and Scam not only bounty hounters but investors also.
people don't buy that shit ! don't let them sell tokens and get more money !
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

nothing more to say that Repux is a SCAM team, bounty period for months and than giving you 20$ worth tokens haha.
The worst in this is that they don't burn unsold tokens. That only means they want to keep them for themself and Scam not only bounty hounters but investors also.
people don't buy that shit ! don't let them sell tokens and get more money !
Unfortunately people will buy these token because they don't read thread like this and after that we will see new threads like " Repux scam" "Their token cost nothing". Look to the Envion project. That was first time when CEO steal money from investors, team and other, but anyway people buy ENV token so obviously people should read more topics like this.
This situation with Amazix and Repux very complicated and confusing, but still someone has to be responsible for this situation.
gametiny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

They are idiot and regret for choosing the fixed allocation. SCAM
mantaxer

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:40:41 AM

BOTH ICO'S APPEAR TO HAVE EXIT SCAMMED WITH OVER $8 MILLION DOLLARS