Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:12:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] BitStash $STASH Buy & Sell Products with Crypto LIVE MVP (SHOPPING) 🔥  (Read 14272 times)
evalovebanana

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

Pretty prepared as advertised. I added a follow-up list. I need to examine it a bit.
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

BitStash Marketplace Buy & Sell with Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bitstash-21709 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you I will be sure to let the team know you guys have added us!
thedeonao01

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

aurangjeb

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/474.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

I'm currently observing this project, but can't evaluate it properly as the team missing completely. I actually don't understand why they are not exposing the team. It's just a marketplace. I would never consider it as good investment opportunity without the fundamental things. It is the most important part. Is the team capable at all to boost this marketplace? How in the world can you aim to be Amazon if no one knows who is behind this? Nonsense. I really like the idea of such marketplace and it will be in demand with the proper team. Also the SEED funding is done on website, never actually seen this before. Seed funding usually done with private investors or firms and never on public, this is RED flag to me. Means no one is interested. I will evaluate it properly if the team will be exposed. Thanks
Pennywisecrypto

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:59:23 AM

Looking forward to this project I don't think I've seen a marketplace quite yet like this in the cryptoworld so far project seems very promising can't wait to get my stash tokens and looking forward to the bounty.
Myrik_BY

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

BitStash now in Russian!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4187134.msg38320861#msg38320861

Ждy вcex для oбcyждeния.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:11:36 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/bitstash-stash   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
good also the development of this project and I think this project will make it easier to get a lot of support from participants and hopefully also many investors who join in this project.
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

I'm currently observing this project, but can't evaluate it properly as the team missing completely. I actually don't understand why they are not exposing the team. It's just a marketplace. I would never consider it as good investment opportunity without the fundamental things. It is the most important part. Is the team capable at all to boost this marketplace? How in the world can you aim to be Amazon if no one knows who is behind this? Nonsense. I really like the idea of such marketplace and it will be in demand with the proper team. Also the SEED funding is done on website, never actually seen this before. Seed funding usually done with private investors or firms and never on public, this is RED flag to me. Means no one is interested. I will evaluate it properly if the team will be exposed. Thanks

I agree here...fully anonymous project...it's kind of suspicious. Hope they will solve it and we'll see people who stay behind this idea.
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

Bumped. Updated main thread. Included how to add a simple product for vendors.
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:35:00 AM

information about the sale of coins is very clear and attractive with a total supply of coins with a lot of coin prices are very cheap, what if there is a coin that does not sell whether it will be burning?
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

I have seen many similar projects, what is the advantage of this project from the other?
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

this project looks promising other than that the team involved is also solid, hopefully all this will be able to attract many investors to join so that this project will be able to run smoothly when pre ico until ico finished with maximum result.
filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

this project looks promising other than that the team involved is also solid, hopefully all this will be able to attract many investors to join so that this project will be able to run smoothly when pre ico until ico finished with maximum result.
I believe the team in this project will always give the best for this project so that this project can achieve its success for its future.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:52:18 AM

Is it a very simple marketplace or will there also be features like auctions? If it's just a marketplace how are you going to get people to use it?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:03:32 AM

information about the sale of coins is very clear and attractive with a total supply of coins with a lot of coin prices are very cheap, what if there is a coin that does not sell whether it will be burning?

Any unsold tokens are going to be burned. Reducing the overall supply.
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:09:49 AM

I have seen many similar projects, what is the advantage of this project from the other?

There are several advantages to use BitStash over the others. For example most of our competitors require you to download their software to even view or think about purchasing a product. Another aspect is they do not  have a Escrow System in place to verify delivery of orders. Additionally other marketplaces do not allow the customer to purchase with any of the acceptable currencies, however only the cryptocurrencies that the vendor accepts. Where as on BitStash you can use any crypto that is available on our platform. Vendors choose their desired crypto to be paid out in. Vendor fees on the platform will be airdropped to holders every quarter.  Discounts when purchasing with STASH Tokens.

This is just a handful of reasons why BitStash and not our competitors like: bezop.io, bitify.com, openbazaar.org, etc.

Just take a look at what our competitors have to offer and then go test our LIVE AND WORKING platform. Post products, become a vendor, buy something, deposit funds into the wallet. You will see we have a lot of things already finished and prepared for launch.
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:13:34 AM

Is it a very simple marketplace or will there also be features like auctions? If it's just a marketplace how are you going to get people to use it?

It is anything from a simple marketplace. Granted we want the average consumer to view it just like another marketplace. However the only form of payments accepted are cryptocurrency.

Adding the ability to auction off products is something we may include in the future if it is requested enough. Our main focus will be targeting various categoies and having established vendors join our platform to start earning cryptocurrency for the things they sell (Retail & Wholesale) Wholesale is a huge industry we are preparing to enter. Please review some of the additional features the BitStash Marketplace and STASH Token provide to the space.

For example most of our competitors require you to download their software to even view or think about purchasing a product. Another aspect is they do not  have a Escrow System in place to verify delivery of orders. Additionally other marketplaces do not allow the customer to purchase with any of the acceptable currencies, however only the cryptocurrencies that the vendor accepts. Where as on BitStash you can use any crypto that is available on our platform. Vendors choose their desired crypto to be paid out in. Vendor fees on the platform will be airdropped to holders every quarter.  Discounts when purchasing with STASH Tokens.

This is just a handful of reasons why BitStash and not our competitors like: bezop.io, bitify.com, openbazaar.org, etc.

Just take a look at what our competitors have to offer and then go test our LIVE AND WORKING platform. Post products, become a vendor, buy something, deposit funds into the wallet. You will see we have a lot of things already finished and prepared for launch.
xetofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:15:33 AM

This seems very promising, I will be waiting for mining~
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:21:20 AM

This seems very promising, I will be waiting for mining~

Mining wont be available for this token unfortunately. All tokens have been pre-mined, only airdrops for token holders will be equivalent to mining / staking.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: