Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] BitStash $STASH Buy & Sell Products with Crypto LIVE MVP (SHOPPING) 🔥  (Read 14267 times)
siofok

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

Hungarian translation reserved

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

BitStash Marketplace Buy & Sell with Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

Hungarian translation reserved

Hello, please refer to our Bounty Thread for translation services.

Thanks!
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:22:47 AM

Hope can compete with other competitors which has gone ahead ... because such a platform already a lot who use .. good luck
lipochka_s

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:58:08 PM

Is it a very simple marketplace or will there also be features like auctions? If it's just a marketplace how are you going to get people to use it?

It is anything from a simple marketplace. Granted we want the average consumer to view it just like another marketplace. However the only form of payments accepted are cryptocurrency.

Adding the ability to auction off products is something we may include in the future if it is requested enough. Our main focus will be targeting various categoies and having established vendors join our platform to start earning cryptocurrency for the things they sell (Retail & Wholesale) Wholesale is a huge industry we are preparing to enter. Please review some of the additional features the BitStash Marketplace and STASH Token provide to the space.

For example most of our competitors require you to download their software to even view or think about purchasing a product. Another aspect is they do not  have a Escrow System in place to verify delivery of orders. Additionally other marketplaces do not allow the customer to purchase with any of the acceptable currencies, however only the cryptocurrencies that the vendor accepts. Where as on BitStash you can use any crypto that is available on our platform. Vendors choose their desired crypto to be paid out in. Vendor fees on the platform will be airdropped to holders every quarter.  Discounts when purchasing with STASH Tokens.

This is just a handful of reasons why BitStash and not our competitors like: bezop.io, bitify.com, openbazaar.org, etc.

Just take a look at what our competitors have to offer and then go test our LIVE AND WORKING platform. Post products, become a vendor, buy something, deposit funds into the wallet. You will see we have a lot of things already finished and prepared for launch.

The fact that your platform is improved and wants to be better than others is a good quality and it will be appreciated by others.
RickFlair99

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:59:45 PM

yes, what are the main differences between this market platform and others?
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

Hope can compete with other competitors which has gone ahead ... because such a platform already a lot who use .. good luck

Yes a lot of people are currently using these existing platforms. However we believe that these users will prefer a simpler experience like our marketplace, where you can use it in your existing browser. Instead of having to configure downloads or make sure everything is updated / synced.
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

Is it a very simple marketplace or will there also be features like auctions? If it's just a marketplace how are you going to get people to use it?

It is anything from a simple marketplace. Granted we want the average consumer to view it just like another marketplace. However the only form of payments accepted are cryptocurrency.

Adding the ability to auction off products is something we may include in the future if it is requested enough. Our main focus will be targeting various categoies and having established vendors join our platform to start earning cryptocurrency for the things they sell (Retail & Wholesale) Wholesale is a huge industry we are preparing to enter. Please review some of the additional features the BitStash Marketplace and STASH Token provide to the space.

For example most of our competitors require you to download their software to even view or think about purchasing a product. Another aspect is they do not  have a Escrow System in place to verify delivery of orders. Additionally other marketplaces do not allow the customer to purchase with any of the acceptable currencies, however only the cryptocurrencies that the vendor accepts. Where as on BitStash you can use any crypto that is available on our platform. Vendors choose their desired crypto to be paid out in. Vendor fees on the platform will be airdropped to holders every quarter.  Discounts when purchasing with STASH Tokens.

This is just a handful of reasons why BitStash and not our competitors like: bezop.io, bitify.com, openbazaar.org, etc.

Just take a look at what our competitors have to offer and then go test our LIVE AND WORKING platform. Post products, become a vendor, buy something, deposit funds into the wallet. You will see we have a lot of things already finished and prepared for launch.

The fact that your platform is improved and wants to be better than others is a good quality and it will be appreciated by others.

Thank you for your kind words. There are still a lot of improvements to be made on the platform. Every day we are adding little by little.
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

yes, what are the main differences between this market platform and others?

The main primary difference is hard to pin down to one.

For example majority of existing platforms require a download of some sort to get going. Whereas with BitStash you can use it without any downloads just from your browser.
Verified vendors that have been inspected / visited by BitStash.
Airdrop vendor fees every quarter to token holders.

There are a lot differences and benefits to BitStash compared to the rest. However we are not trying to replace anyone, more so just trying to provide something different to the community and crypto-space.
bitstashco (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

Bump, updated roadmap and team
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:48:37 AM

in bitstash Market place the escrow features is amazing . now no one can scam our money ans we can easily buy ans sell our product. in the past months i want buy some product form sell they scam my money because it don't have any  escrow system peoples easily scam money but now in BitStash do amazing.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

in bitstash Market place the escrow features is amazing . now no one can scam our money ans we can easily buy ans sell our product. in the past months i want buy some product form sell they scam my money because it don't have any  escrow system peoples easily scam money but now in BitStash do amazing.
escrow features can provide only professional developers good luck deve. i hope this project will like shining in future.
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

i always invest my money in real project and real project will give me highest profit .  and now it's time to BitStash it real and valuable project and i hope investment in Bitstash will give me highest profit
Atect90

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

i always invest my money in real project and real project will give me highest profit .  and now it's time to BitStash it real and valuable project and i hope investment in Bitstash will give me highest profit
yes because every one know like you it is real project and have professional developers
Atect90

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

i am newbie ant to buy bitstash token where can i buy token. it's my first time and i know this project will be successful project in future.
you can go to official website of BitStash in this link you can buy token https://bitstash.co/ 
yanshan

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

i am newbie ant to buy bitstash token where can i buy token. it's my first time and i know this project will be successful project in future.
you can go to official website of BitStash in this link you can buy token https://bitstash.co/ 
yes we can also buy and sell our product here and developer provide us an escrow service here for secure out money.
tengal

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

i am Turkish person it is nice to read white paper in Turkish language i properly understand 
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

i am Turkish person it is nice to read white paper in Turkish language i properly understand 
yes this project have made white paper different types languages for all language of peoples.
muto@

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:28:12 AM

if those token which are not sold what will be done with that token  that will be burned?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:39:33 PM

First of all thank you for the detailed response. There are a number of good things you mentioned and you know what you are doing. It's just that I have read about a marketplace a dozen times in crypto. I was wondering whether you know about any competitors with a roadmap and feature set as detailed as yours?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

First of all thank you for the detailed response. There are a number of good things you mentioned and you know what you are doing. It's just that I have read about a marketplace a dozen times in crypto. I was wondering whether you know about any competitors with a roadmap and feature set as detailed as yours?
i think it have no competition because the most valuable features is in this project is escrow system they save their customer from scammers   
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: