Print  
Author Topic: CampBX  (Read 581 times)
quone17 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 07:27:47 PM

At what point is this a scam?

Waiting on a withdrawal for 1 month now.  Submitted tickets and was told there was a 2 week delay.  2, 3, now 4 weeks have gone by and they recently said they'd handle it but I still have the funds in my account with the "pending" withdrawal.  This is for a USPS money order, so there should be no logistical issues.  Just walk to the post office with money and mail it to me...

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:29:27 PM

Waiting on a withdrawal for 1 month now.  Submitted tickets and was told there was a 2 week delay.  2, 3, now 4 weeks have gone by and they recently said they'd handle it but I still have the funds in my account with the "pending" withdrawal.

i haven't had any problems with them yet. I don't move very large amounts though and i'm a US citizen. perhaps you have been flagged for some illegal activity or using multiple bank accounts.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:30:16 PM

ya they got me the same way ... i gotta local guy now who pays cash ... easier and quicker..

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
quone17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 07:39:04 PM

Waiting on a withdrawal for 1 month now.  Submitted tickets and was told there was a 2 week delay.  2, 3, now 4 weeks have gone by and they recently said they'd handle it but I still have the funds in my account with the "pending" withdrawal.

i haven't had any problems with them yet. I don't move very large amounts though and i'm a US citizen. perhaps you have been flagged for some illegal activity or using multiple bank accounts.

I am a US citizen, live in the US, and it's less than $500 at stake.  And nothing funny happened.  No, they just replied with some BS about logistical issues, they haven't accused me of doing anything funny (which I haven't and there are barely any transactions on my acct anyway).

No problems, but have you tried withdrawing?  that is the problem lately, they won't let ppl get money!

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:40:47 PM

I am a US citizen, live in the US, and it's less than $500 at stake.  And nothing funny happened.  No, they just replied with some BS about logistical issues, they haven't accused me of doing anything funny (which I haven't and there are barely any transactions on my acct anyway).

No problems, but have you tried withdrawing?  that is the problem lately, they won't let ppl get money!
i withdrew on the 13th, and it was in the bank this morning when i checked.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
quone17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 07:44:22 PM

i withdrew on the 13th, and it was in the bank this morning when i checked.

I have done 2 bank withdrawals in the past (a few months ago) but they were for like under $100.  They were quick, like you said.  This money order thing is ridiculous though, how long I've been waiting.  Don't offer it as an option if they aren't going to send them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: