Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally?  (Read 3809 times)
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:53:27 AM

The total capitlization of crypto market is too low, so I don't believe that the bubble is bursting. Actually, crypto is not a bubble. If so, we can call fiat a bubble too.
dolanneksawah

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

It's just that the price movement is volatile that is why there are many reasons why the crypto market is currently in a downfall. Those people with weak hands got panicked easily and sold off their holdings upon seeing a massive sell-off from yesterday
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:27:31 AM

every time the price drops dramatically, I hear conversations, I see articles that "Bubble burst" Why people do not understand that falling is a normal process for the market
People say that because the bubble burst, that is an accurate way to describe what happened, the price at 20k was unsustainable and the growth happened too fast, that is the definition of a bubble and the price crashed dramatically and to me that is a clear indication the bubble crashed but that is fine, the price will recover but it is going to take a few years for that to happen.
i-spn

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:29:42 PM

Bitcoin has many pitfalls, such as slow confirmations, too large blockchain data, too few coin supply cause too high price.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

blockchain is just a new born baby, everyone keeps saying sell and end, when it has not started.

New bull will come in NOV , DEC, enjoy this info, it will bank you coin... buy low, sell high. YOUR WELCOME.

nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:32:52 AM

To some who think that bitcoin is just a bubble, they may think they're right at some point most especially when bitcoin goes down many times this year and it looks like bitcoin has a hard time of recovering from it for more than 6 months from now. I am also thinking different because i understand how volatile bitcoin is and that there will be a time for bitcoin to fully recover again.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:16:57 PM

No, the bubble you see now is not a real bubble. The real bubble was on March 20, 2018. It is only the aftereffect of the bubble. You do not have to worry about. Cry

I do not see any bubble at all. I truly believe that the cryptocurrency is one of the best investments. You can buy it and hold. In 2 years at least you will get the profit. The crypto is our future.

I don't consider a crypto currency as a bubble too. It seems to me that this is a great invention of our century which is designed to improve our lives. After all, the monetary expression of the crypto currency is only a small element of this phenomenon. Blockchain technology is very valuable.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

To some who think that bitcoin is just a bubble, they may think they're right at some point most especially when bitcoin goes down many times this year and it looks like bitcoin has a hard time of recovering from it for more than 6 months from now. I am also thinking different because i understand how volatile bitcoin is and that there will be a time for bitcoin to fully recover again.
I should think that way also. As a matter of fact,I see how the sequence of volatility goes on but then I am still here waiting for some good news to happen. Anyway,I am not the only one who patiently waits. I know everyone of us always think for the good outcome all the time for bitcoin. So to those who keep sstill.crypto is now a bubble,just keep your mouth shut and just keep your patience still.

berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

alot of people in this community dont think its a bubble yea the price decrease has been depressing but there should be a turn around at some point.
Actually the appreciation and depreciation in the price of a crypto currency is because of the market factors and not due to the fact that it is a bubble. So this concept of relating bubble with price change is completely dummy. Besides that, we have witnessed two small but quick jumps in the market price of Bitcoin so far and hope we are approaching towards the big jump like we had in 2017. So if crypto were a bubble, it would not have given huge profits last year.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

Bitcoin has many pitfalls, such as slow confirmations, too large blockchain data, too few coin supply cause too high price.
Okay Bitcoin might have some shortcomings but as compared to the advantages, the shortcomings can be ignored. Besides, the price depreciation does not mean it is bursting. We had had so many price falls in the previous years and if it were a bubble, it would have burst long ago.

Besides, why would the it gain a status of general acceptability in countries like USA and the European countries? Of course it has great potential and calling it a bubble is the sign of irrationality.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

If people only use cryptocurrency for commercial speculation and deception, and people continue to give the coin no real value and other ways of using it during development, then I think the cryptocurrency will collapse in a few years!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

It's really normal that people think about that, cryptocurrency normally in red months. Just like last year, so better to hold and wait until the market keep on rising again and will be in bullish market market soon.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:09 PM

It's really normal that people think about that, cryptocurrency normally in red months. Just like last year, so better to hold and wait until the market keep on rising again and will be in bullish market market soon.
of course, no one believed that the indicators of 2017 will be real. But nevertheless, the price of Bitcoin was greatly inflated and it was a real bubble. I still can not understand What is the value of this coin, because for example ethereum shows its value not only in the value of erc20 for crypto currency, but also in practical use.
i-spn

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Bitcoin has many pitfalls, such as 10 minutes/one hour confirm too slow, too few too high price, ... I believe tmany altcoins are better than bitcoin which I wish to replace bitcoin.
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

No way! It's just the beginning. Would the business giants buy up the crypt so massively and provide an opportunity to pay for their goods and services, including crypto-currencies, even during such a market fall?
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

The bubble did not burst. In January, the bubble was released once. In the future, the price of Bitcoin will be very expensive and the bubble will be in the future.

freshbcash

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

I don't think it's a bubble. Currency is currency, someone sells, someone buys. I think cryptocurrency will live for a long time.
mcvince69

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:50:14 AM

In my opinion, there was no bubble yet. Was the "peak" of the appreciation of individual crypts, while everywhere in the crypt is not passed no one, no country.

memority        JOIN OUR ICO: May 31st
DATA STORAGE ON BLOCKCHAIN
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

To someone finally, and someone is tearing his hair and cursing myself for not have bought bitcoin before, for pennies. They're envious. After all, how not to envy, if you can say people from nothing made a fortune and now live somewhere in a warm country. The bubble won't burst, I think the bubble will just blow away!
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

I don't think that the bubble of cryptocurrency will be shattered. If it is really shattered, then it should be bitcoin zero, but this is impossible. In fact, it is now releasing the bubble. Don't panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: