Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto bubble bursting finally?  (Read 3805 times)
canadinhano

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

i do not think so . encryption is the future trend . it is a great innovation . do not make conclusions prematurely . bitcoin only fell by 10% . the market soon recovered .
Never e-money will collapse, if they collapse would be a bad time for the entire economy market, but with the rapid growth of electronic money today, the collapse is can not imagine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

I really feel sorry for the people who call the idea of cryptocurrency as bubble, why is it that they don't learn from the past. The idea if cryptos is not about making money and making ponzi schemes. I believe those are people who don't see the beauty of blockchain, if you come to think of it the idea of internet is something to laugh at during old times. But now here we are enjoying it without knowing way back then people tend to mock it, same thing with those who mock cryptos right now. I hope they would be realizing it as soon as possible.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?

The rise in bitcoin prices at the end of 2017 was very sharp and unstable, which is why there was no support at the fall. Now we firmly stands at $ 6,000 After June 25, the price should move up, Why? There will be payments on futures, and perhaps there will be new infusions.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

Hopefully this will the last down trend of the market which is $6000 and we will some up trend in the market in the next few months. Its sad that even alternative coins are down because their support is also bitcoin. Let just wait for the signs that the bitcoin will go up again.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

I'm really confused about the crypto market. As i see at other bubble in past crypto bubble seems nothing in from of them the dotcom bubble was over 6 trillion dollar 18 ago from now and the Cryptos is just collapsing just after touching 800 billion which seems nothing in front of other massive bubbles. What u guys think?

Well yes the bubble has definitely burst right now. Dont think the tech bubble is a fair comparison because that was still at the least something more tangible compared to crypto ( was listed on recognized stock exchnages and therefore more easily trade-able and accessible to every day people compared to crypto which is a lot more difficult in my opinion and a completely new industry.

As for how much lower it can go i would probably call a bottom once many of the current shitcoins just outright disappear and go bust

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

More yes than no. Just for all this mess around all altcoin down like 2-10x from January, people lose their money. Some holder stay but how long they can survive?
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

People have to stop to be so delusional, just look outside what is happening to this market for already half a year, people loosing patience and interest in crypto while the new players (institutions) are staying out for a number of reasons, mainly due to insecurity. Too many things unclear regarding regulation, almost no progress in this process and again several exchanges being hacked again. I am writing 2018 off.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Mattia92

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

I'm quite sure the bubble has already exploded….the long term pattern is still positive while short and mid term are negative. The important support of 6k will probably break soon, increasing this bloody effect. I'm confident market will recovery after summer
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:06:26 PM

Well, if you are thinking of a bubble burst, you can say it even before when bitcoin plummets down to more than half of its highest market value since last december when it reached 20,000$. It went down to 6,000$ worth of price per bitcoin and this is already the fourth time since bitcoin has fallen down to 6,000$ mark.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

I really feel sorry for the people who call the idea of cryptocurrency as bubble, why is it that they don't learn from the past. The idea if cryptos is not about making money and making ponzi schemes. I believe those are people who don't see the beauty of blockchain, if you come to think of it the idea of internet is something to laugh at during old times. But now here we are enjoying it without knowing way back then people tend to mock it, same thing with those who mock cryptos right now. I hope they would be realizing it as soon as possible.
Let them, they are going to eventually regret it, at least the ones that have not heard about cryptocurrencies will have a good excuse about why they did not invested in cryptocurrencies, but all of those that did knew about the existence of this market and choose not to invest will tell story after story to their friends about all the trades they could have made but choose not to do them.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:40:06 AM

I'm quite sure the bubble has already exploded….the long term pattern is still positive while short and mid term are negative. The important support of 6k will probably break soon, increasing this bloody effect. I'm confident market will recovery after summer

The price of Bitcoin makes them negative about the cryptocurrency, how can people simply say cryptocurrency is a bubble. They need to think about the other people who are panic about the situation of the market because everytime cryptocurrency market cannot give profits. So cryptocurrency is for long-term investors and to people who are panic better stay away from it.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:58:24 AM

Well guys you don't have to push for the people who really don't what cryptocurrency was all about because they only knew crypto when it is trending and they think they can make easy money here that's why they bought on ATH and when the market finally goes to a correction they are panicking and sold their coins and now they are thinking crypto will end because they did not do their own search before buying of anything because of their greed in theirselves and that's the lesson from them.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:51:27 AM

It was the biggest pump and dump scheme. The bubble has already exploded. But is it completely deflated? It doesn't mean that there won't be a new and bigger pump. But we have to wait for some years.
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:31:01 AM

im not sure if btc is a bubble. it cant burst anytime
up & down are normal bro, this is best time to buy then hodl

fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

Not even close to being a bubble  at least not yet. We need to reach a market  higher than the dot com bubble to see a burst in the market  . There is more circulating money and a lot easier to invest in crypto than it was back in the day with the dot com era . We will get into the trillions very easy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Divere1996

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

With such a lot of loads of billions of bucks invested in cryptocurrencies it does now not appear to be the crypto market is attempting to advantage traction, we already done that what we need now is to attain mass adoption, and it is able to seem like it's far going to take any other decade before we see some thing near it, but it is excellent i'm in no hurry to coins out my bitcoin and that i plan to maintain for that long.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

I don't think it is a bubble that will live just for a couple of years. Crypto technology will continue growing and have a massive effect on every business sector. So it will recover soon.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:38:28 AM

Perhaps the cryptocurrency is really a bubble and may crash, but what are our small investors afraid of? We all know that the current market still has so many opportunities to make money! Why do you want to guess whether it is broken? Instead of thinking more about how to make money?

zhengqiurong2@163.com

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

No, the bubble you see now is not a real bubble. The real bubble was on March 20, 2018. It is only the aftereffect of the bubble. You do not have to worry about. Cry
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

Crypto is not a bubble and will probably never be a bubble.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: