Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] DUNE Asset Backed Protocol | get paid for supporting networks POS  (Read 195 times)
Dunenode (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:15:51 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 10:16:30 AM by Dunenode

Welcome to Dune: The Future of Cryptocurrency Governance

telegram          >>website<<          twitter

Dune provides support to cryptocurrencies, allowing individual users to band 
together and act as trusted parties to support networks and receive block rewards.

This is achieved through a multi-chain and dynamic masternode array.  The Dune 
protocol manages an index of masternodes in the best paying and most promising currencies, autonomously
moving payouts from multi-signature collateral wallets back to users. As users do not have to operate the
masternodes themselves, more people are able to participate. The size of a user’s masternode payouts are
determined by how big their stake in the Dune array is, as represented by the amount of the Dune token
they hold. To allow for fluctuations in the price of the Dune token, market responsive sell-offs and buy-backs
will ensure payouts reflect the true value of the masternode array.  Dune is also responsive to the market
climate as it dynamically shifts between the best performing assets, ensuring sustainable adaptation and
evolution into the future.

"Dune is bringing the balance of network power back to the people; opening 
up benefits for both networks and users."

The Dune crypto asset will have the ticker DANA as an acronym from 
Distributed Autonomous Node Array,and will distribute masternode payouts through an adaptive
proof of stake (PoS) block reward.DANA will have the following specs:

• Open source
    Dune’s design is public, nobody actually owns or controls Dune and everyone can take part.
    A previously untapped pool of crypto proponents is enabled to support networks.
  • Trustless
    Achieved by using multi-sig nodes with no centralized point of failure and no down time,
    each node is only authorized to sign a transaction when consensus is reached.
  • Constant Liquidity
    Dune will hold reserve liquidity pools should users want to sell their rewards immediately.
    If there is not enough depth of liquidity on the open market Dune will buy back from the
    sellers at market rate.
  • Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO)
    There is no single authority that regulates Dune funds or the masternode array. The platform
    uses a cost efficient multi-chain assembly protocol organized by a DAO.
  • Market Maker Automation
    Dune will operate responsive sell-offs and buy-backs to ensure the size of the masternode array
    is commensurate with the current market price of DANA.
  • Data Driven Situation Awareness (DDSA)
    Market data is aggregated with consensus to determine and execute optimal entry and exits.
  • Market Sourced Adaptive Forecasting (MSAF)
    Prediction markets are employed to tier queuing of candidates.

>>website<<
    ^^Request early access^^

dsg21

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:18:47 AM

Russian translation reserved, image translation
lttrickson

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

Nice! real problem, can imagine this actually being useful. Looking forward to developments.
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

Hi
I have jogged around your website but i didn't find your white paper. To be honest, your project attracts me much. Btw, how many coins do i own to have a masternode?
MarieAshley

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

It look very promising and worthy project
Dunenode (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:03:23 AM

Hi
I have jogged around your website but i didn't find your white paper. To be honest, your project attracts me much. Btw, how many coins do i own to have a masternode?

There is no minimum amount, because users band together to fill up the nodes. Everyone can earn masternode payouts by holding any amount of Dune.
Cryptings

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

Hi everyone,

The Dune team has asked me to come onboard and help to run the bitcointalk. I'll be answering questions and posting updates on everything that's happening with the project.

Dune has just posted another article on Medium that you should check out, this is part of the marketing campaign to establish the Dune brand and to develop a community around the project.

The best way to stay up to date with the coming airdrops, whitepaper and everything else is to sign up to the mailing list on the website.

Dunenode (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

Hi

yes white paper is coming soon, along with team announcement stay tuned!

cryptocontentservice

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

Please get in touch for my freelance content writing service.
Checkout my site here https://cryptocopy.wordpress.com
Cryptings

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:03:27 AM

Follow us on twitter for regular updates and to get to know the team.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: