Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: WTB bitcoin for other currency in Australia.
Cash - 0 (0%)
other Currency - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy Bitcoin in Australia  (Read 131 times)
draconis1618 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

Hi i'm looking at buying Bitcoin from someone in Australia.

I will pay cash for you to transfer to my wallet.. we will meet up to make the exchange. I just want to see the procedure and how it works when transferring.

Please leave contact details and amount of bitcoin you own.

Look forward to working with you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

I will pay cash for you to transfer to my wallet.. we will meet up to make the exchange. I just want to see the procedure and how it works when transferring.

Why do I think this sound like a sting operation or something with an ulterior motive. You don't need to see the way its being done before you know how send from one wallet to another and if its that compulsory you have to see it, there are plenty videos YouTube that can show you and even some exchange sites have their own dedicated videos on how to use. I am not sure you watch a video or sit with someone using a computer before knowing how to switch it on same way most bitcoin wallets interface are designed. While I am not saying you have bad motive for requesting for this type of trade, for me, I don't see this as a genune reason to want to expose myself to a complete stranger.
draconis1618 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:37:58 AM

Why do I think this sound like a sting operation or something with an ulterior motive. You don't need to see the way its being done before you know how send from one wallet to another and if its that compulsory you have to see it, there are plenty videos YouTube that can show you and even some exchange sites have their own dedicated videos on how to use. I am not sure you watch a video or sit with someone using a computer before knowing how to switch it on same way most bitcoin wallets interface are designed. While I am not saying you have bad motive for requesting for this type of trade, for me, I don't see this as a genune reason to want to expose myself to a complete stranger.

Thank you audaciousbeing for your input. i'll definitely watch some clips in transferring tonight. I want to help people and businesses transfer money from one end to another.. I got a fund management partnership that's willing to pay the friendly when the crypto comes into that trader's wallet.

I'm checking out how long it'll take to transfer to other ewallet after making the transaction.. then I can charge my fees for my service.

i'm not trying to be shifty or anything, but i'm curious to know how this all works so i can build a business behind the concept. hopefully this will turn into a long term relationship too so I can do more trades.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

Thank you audaciousbeing for your input. i'll definitely watch some clips in transferring tonight. I want to help people and businesses transfer money from one end to another.. I got a fund management partnership that's willing to pay the friendly when the crypto comes into that trader's wallet.

I'm checking out how long it'll take to transfer to other ewallet after making the transaction.. then I can charge my fees for my service.

i'm not trying to be shifty or anything, but i'm curious to know how this all works so i can build a business behind the concept. hopefully this will turn into a long term relationship too so I can do more trades.

I would like to know how far you have gone with your quest. Reading your response makes me have a different view from what I earlier held on to and I believe I was harsh. But all the same, you really don't need anyone to show you how long its going to take. All you need is create an account on two web wallets say blockchain.info and btc.com and transfer from one wallet to the other from the videos you have and there you have your answers.

I doubt if anyone would be willing to let expose themselves to total stranger for some amount of money when you could get a better deal done on your phone without leaving your room and money landed in your account.
Edits

Activity: 365
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

if you pay a fee that will get you in the next block, your transfer is confirmed within 10 minutes. Currently thats 1 sat/byte.

https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#1,24h

If you need someone to walk you through how to transfer bitcoin, as audacious said theres a youtube video for that

I would suggest you sign up to a public exchange, choose a reputable wallet (Samourai on Android, Green Address on iOS, Bitcoin Core on Desktop) and start playing with it. You can create multiple addresses and send bitcoin to yourself as a test.

No ones going to be silly enough to send you contact details and how much bitcoin they own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: