Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:05:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ICO WhitePaper Matter Most?  (Read 2843 times)
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 10:16:16 AM

Everyone can promise and write a nice whitepaper, but the reality is pretty different, when it comes to the creating a product, team recognizes that they are not enough skilled and so they give up, but with the money what they raised from investors. Solution? Before ICO is managed every startup should present their product and not the whitepaper Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kezacky

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 01:15:17 PM

The ICO WhitePaper is the most problematic. Even though the Whitepapper is very important, especially displaying project data or information, the fact is that the Whitepaper has created many unfortunate victims. all the bullshit is a hoax. completely I never trusted the whitepaper.

totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 02:52:58 PM

I don't so, whitepaper has a pivotal role to have a successful project but I think the Team behind every projects still the most and integral part of the project. Having a very good whitepaper is going to be useless the team, developers cannot deliver or execute what are being written and planned in the document.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 03:20:02 PM

Everyone can promise and write a nice whitepaper, but the reality is pretty different, when it comes to the creating a product, team recognizes that they are not enough skilled and so they give up, but with the money what they raised from investors. Solution? Before ICO is managed every startup should present their product and not the whitepaper Smiley.
Even now, many projects that are already running have also updated their whitepapers and roadmaps. everything just didn't go as planned from the start. projects and platforms are of course adjusted to follow market trends. the simplest is the displacement chain network used. usually it wasn't all planned from the start. developers do so following market trends and need to remain in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 10:58:11 AM

Although the whitepapper is not the most important, but in my opinion the whitepaper is quite important, because you can find all the information about the project in the whitepaper. but scamers can easily copy the whitepaper to convince investors. My advice is not to rely on the ICO whitepapper.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 08:30:32 PM

believe it or not but the fact is that there are still many good or fair projects plagiarizing their whitepapers and still doing very well in the market, for me whitepapers are not something you can use to assess new projects, you can judge for yourself that the Whitepapper is not a guarantee if the project is REAL .

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 06:37:31 AM

Most of the project were delivering different with what they promised indeed, so the plan in whitepaper can't be relied 100%.
But at least we can know what they are planning with their project in their whitepaper.
So i think whitepaper is matter, not the most but it is still matter to be read.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ichi

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:18:09 PM

At this moment there's no truly can ensure the lawfulness of an ico, a whitepaper that was being the primary lead presently can control so natural, genuine what Mr. John1010 stated, at the present time address can be selected to be judgment matter, since I, myself have been a casualty an ico where after I checked the location, evidently address that united by the organization was a location from a packed shop in England, this is so deplorable.
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:39:39 PM

Since 2018 whitepapers makes no sense anymore, before ICO became successful in 2017 whitepaper is one of the best ways of finding how good a project could be but after 2017 scammers start cooking their own whitepapers, full of plagiarism and others copycating, today no one tries looking at projects whitepapers anymore because it doesn't count, there are probably fake

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:01:59 PM

I remember when i was new here,i love reading White Papers as i believe about everything written ,Seems like a Great future is waiting for those who will invest in their projects.

Not until 2018 comes and everything ruins,Because there are So many good white papers but nothing happens even before the ICO ends.

Now even a secondary student can Write his own White papers and pretend to be a nice project and team,but only few now are still reading because it's easy to create but so hard to adopt and make it happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:06:54 PM

believe it or not but the fact is that there are still many good or fair projects plagiarizing their whitepapers and still doing very well in the market, for me whitepapers are not something you can use to assess new projects, you can judge for yourself that the Whitepapper is not a guarantee if the project is REAL .
Yes, there are many projects that have copied Whitepapers on other projects to create new projects, but in general everyone should also read the Whitepapers to find out where the project is going and what the concept is, even though it's not a real project.
john1010 (OP)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 01:45:28 PM

Yes, there are many projects that have copied Whitepapers on other projects to create new projects, but in general everyone should also read the Whitepapers to find out where the project is going and what the concept is, even though it's not a real project.

There's a lot of project are using old coin/token whitepaper and make it fresh looking because of their creativity but after they've got your money for IPO/ICO etc they will create a drama and suddenly gone with the investors money.
alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 05:02:20 PM

I try to invest in projects with a ready-made or working product. Or at least with a demo version of the future product. This will attract investors more than just an idea that may not come true.

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 05:18:47 PM

I’ve seen a lot of projects like, where they can’t launch products as their whitepaper. Investing after read only whitepaper isn’t a good decision. Research about there development and keep your eyes on their present work before investing. Whitepaoer is important to understand a project plan. But, It's really not everything.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 06:25:39 PM

Who among us here have been victims of almost perfect Whitepaper?
Those sublimely well-written, full of excellent ideas and proposals that turned out to be a piece of crap!
Reading whitepaper is not enough to be a basis of investing in crypto because almost everyone can write whatever they want,
they even promise you the Moon and Stars.

So, be careful now in choosing ICOs, as much as possible look for projects that at least have initially implemented the products or services, if not the whole.

anyone can write a word and a sentence that makes a lot of people believe in it. but for a white paper in an ico project it seems that only people who are new to ico will be trapped in it so that there will be fraud for someone who doesn't understand it.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 07:21:58 PM

of course ico whitepaper matter, because a whitepaper is what makes investors interested in your ico project, so a good whitepaper will be more interesting, but that doesn't mean a good whitepaper will guarantee your ico project will be successful, there are still many factors that influence success. ico, but yes whitepapers are important

mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 09:18:17 PM

Today it is very easy to make a white paper, usually these scams hire someone who knows the area and in a short time he will prepare one for you. When I choose an ice, I prefer to pay attention to those who have a solid team, participate in events and go public in lives or videos.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 09:56:14 PM

There's a lot of project are using old coin/token whitepaper and make it fresh looking because of their creativity but after they've got your money for IPO/ICO etc they will create a drama and suddenly gone with the investors money.
That happens way too many times, I mean if you have the money doing it is not hard at all. Give me 100k and I can collect millions of dollars for you, that is the trouble of the crypto market. If you have 100k, you can spend 10k on development, 1-2k on design stuff, 3-5k on staff to control everything and then you can spend at least another 50k+ on marketing on the greatest places and you will be capable of collecting millions of dollars.

This is why it is filled with these people, not all of them spend 100k on this but the reality is that even if they do not spend 100k, they still earn more than they spend on the project, spend 5k and get 10-20k, spend 10k and get 30-40k so in the end it is profitable to start a new project, and when it is that profitable to start a project, everyone starts to do that. It doesn't have to be profitable for everyone who invest, project owners only care about how much they make.
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 10:04:22 AM

I agree it's not one the most matter, but still one important thing. By reading the whitepaper I can understand how the developers thinking and how the concept made. To complete the research, of course, we need to dig another significant information from them. Other than that, we also need to use our instinct. I think we also need to see how they interact with the community, and how the community itself. We need to see how they progressed and developed. Over the years, more people engaged with cryptocurrencies, more trash projects will come,  and it means more things we should do to guard ourselves and gain profits, one of them is intensive research.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
N2CoinOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2021, 05:22:18 AM

Whitepapers have proven very effective for marketing and promoting cryptocurrencies. When Bitcoin launched originally in 2008, it was marketed through a whitepaper that was supposedly written by Satoshi Nakamoto.

Since then, almost every project has been introduced in the market with a whitepaper of its own.

Developers for new ICO projects now have more advanced methods of marketing at their disposal. New cryptocurrencies now rely on webinars, social media and animated presentations to promote their ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: