Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin T-Shirts (New ideas needed)  (Read 2625 times)
ne1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2011, 03:39:37 PM

" I want my alpaca socks"

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2011, 04:04:22 PM

the shirts are c00l.

it is absolutely ridiculous to buy a BTC T-shirt in $ and no option for BTC!!!!!!
As someone posted on an earlier thread of mine, you are getting rid of your un wanted bills  Grin

Thats a nice one.

But now seriously, Ive been looking to buying some simple bitcoin tshirts and I like yours. If you accept bitcoins Ill buy 3.
I would have to ship them to my house then to yours which drives the price up somewhat high. I would have to buy them then pay for shipping to my house. One would be close to 3 btc each and I still wouldn't make a big profit. Sorry I hope you guys are still interested in these I am working on some of the ones you guys brought up.

I surely hope you're working on a few of my free ideas I offered up to you. I worked weeks days hours a few fevorous minutes brainstorming Googling these ideas for you.

To address the shirt shipping issue: Can't you get paid in Bitcoin, then once knowing you have the funds available, order the shirts but have them delivered to the buyer?

Please let me know if I missed something for I've been know to do that.
I can't ship them to the buyer because it's my account with my info, I would have to change everything all the time plus I am saying I am them.

So, they are shipped to your house regardless, whereupon up ship them to your buyer?
TheBitMan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 04:23:58 PM

the shirts are c00l.

it is absolutely ridiculous to buy a BTC T-shirt in $ and no option for BTC!!!!!!
As someone posted on an earlier thread of mine, you are getting rid of your un wanted bills  Grin

Thats a nice one.

But now seriously, Ive been looking to buying some simple bitcoin tshirts and I like yours. If you accept bitcoins Ill buy 3.
I would have to ship them to my house then to yours which drives the price up somewhat high. I would have to buy them then pay for shipping to my house. One would be close to 3 btc each and I still wouldn't make a big profit. Sorry I hope you guys are still interested in these I am working on some of the ones you guys brought up.
If I would sell them for btc they would have to ship to my house, a regular order goes straight to the buyers house.

I surely hope you're working on a few of my free ideas I offered up to you. I worked weeks days hours a few fevorous minutes brainstorming Googling these ideas for you.

To address the shirt shipping issue: Can't you get paid in Bitcoin, then once knowing you have the funds available, order the shirts but have them delivered to the buyer?

Please let me know if I missed something for I've been know to do that.
I can't ship them to the buyer because it's my account with my info, I would have to change everything all the time plus I am saying I am them.

So, they are shipped to your house regardless, whereupon up ship them to your buyer?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2011, 05:08:27 PM

If I would sell them for btc they would have to ship to my house, a regular order goes straight to the buyers house.

I had to hunt for your response. I think I found it, above.

First off, please allow me to clarify that I'm in no way dissing this. I'm trying to find a solution to the concern that what asked and wondering what I am missing.

With that said...

I pay you with Bitcoin. You place the order using your means of payment. You go here: https://bitcoinshirts.spreadshirt.com/shop/address and place the order for me, checking the box that reads Choose an Alternate Delivery Address

That's how I would do it.

The only way this wouldn't work for me is if I had so many orders, I won't have time to jump through this simple hoop.

Please let me know if this helps you and for the concern that a member had.
TheBitMan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

I will think of this thanks
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2011, 06:17:48 PM

I will think of this thanks

You are so welcome, TheBitMan. Cheers!
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 16, 2011, 06:19:02 PM

I understand, but I wont buy any Bitcoin t-shirt in anything else than bitcoins. Im sure you understand as well. If you manage to solve it, send me a private message, I like your simple designs.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2011, 09:06:05 PM

I understand, but I wont buy any Bitcoin t-shirt in anything else than bitcoins. Im sure you understand as well. If you manage to solve it, send me a private message, I like your simple designs.

I think I have TheBitMan looking into the option I outlined to him. If he sees another concern with this option, I hope he presents it here so that it can be addressed and hopefully solved.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: