Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO  (Read 6786 times)
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

I'm sure that most of forum members will advice you to invest your 5 ETH in several ICOs to decrease risks of loosing all you money. But I would say that that 5 ETH is not so big deposit to divide it into parts. Imagine that you invested 1 ETH in ICO and got 3x in return. So you profit in only 2 ETH. It's obvious that the more you invest the more profit you can get. So just be very careful when selecting an ICOs, choose only the best and take your profit!
Ayamj

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:50:54 PM

buy lympo nd hold for long
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

I would keep most of Ethereum's, like minimum 3 from this amount and
I would try to make more with 2 Ethereum's.
   Ethereum is great investment for itself. It's OK to invest them further, and to
make more Ethereum's in that way, but be aware it's a risk. You can make more,
but you can end up in losing investment.
   Invest just when you are sure in project. ICO's are coming out everyday, but
many of them will not be successful in the future. Be careful when you invest
precious Ethereum in something new.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
umer6161

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:06:49 PM

Try to seek and invest in projects where there is no bounty programs. For example Neonexchange, quadchain, pchain, It is very difficult to get to such companies, but it will bring you a profit.
Axetrd

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:09:16 PM

Yes, ICO is definitely good tool to increase your returns from cryptomarket, especially in bear market as now. Just be careful with your choice. Look for the projects with real products and background. If theirs idea is not clear for you and you can not imagine how it will work in the future - stay away. Good luck!
sss2403

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

To find a good ICO is very difficult. You should yourself do your research and it takes a lot time to do so. There are a lot of factors which include in your decision makeing.  I would suggest studying TransCrypt.
sss2403

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

To find a good ICO is very difficult. You should yourself do your research and it takes a lot time to do so. There are a lot of factors which include in your decision makeing.  I would suggest studying TransCrypt.

TransCrypt has every opportunity to become the most desired app in the world for sending and receiving messages and cryptocurrency alike, instantly
sss2403

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

TransCrypt has every opportunity to become the most desired app in the world for sending and receiving messages and cryptocurrency alike, instantly

This is a Decentralized Payment Platform - Send and receive money like a message.
Manage your assets at the touch of your fingertip with TransCrypt. Convenient. Secure. From anywhere.
sss2403

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

This is a Decentralized Payment Platform - Send and receive money like a message.
Manage your assets at the touch of your fingertip with TransCrypt. Convenient. Secure. From anywhere.

Revolutionary Accessibility
The platform is intuitive both for a beginner in the world of fintech, and for a seasoned blockchain evangelist.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

There are some interesting ICOs now in the space, I would advice you to look for them and invest, the best time to invest is the bear period where you get value for money, instead of chasing the hype everywhere, invest 1Ether into 5 ICOs, you will be fine, just don't invest into a scam project
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

if you pay attention to a few things you can join the ICO you want. But I do not think you should definitely invest your money in a single ICO. In a possible problem, you will earn money from the other compensates for the loss of money.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

TransCrypt is a single window for every financial transaction. Nature of the transactions can be with cryptocurrency or purchase of tokens & bitcoins.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:16 PM

You can look into Impressio. It is an ICO with good potentials. The Impressio platform opens new opportunities for the development of online business and high earnings for all comers. It will surly be big and it has a good use case. There are also some good numbers of ICO. Some of them are Iagon, SpringRole and a good number of others.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

i advice you to just keep your 5 ethereum for now because it hard to find good ico now most of them are scam you can just hold your ethereum for now
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

Some time ago I could advise you to invest in the VOLT. But now the VOLT ICO has already been completed successfully. Now there is the possibility to invest in EOS ICO at a good price.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:22:38 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

At this time, I would keep it in Ethereum. The market will show stable grow in the next couple of weeks and Ethereum will be one of the first to show profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

If you currently have 5 ETHs then the best thing you should do is buy a hardware wallet like Ledge Nano S or Trezor to store all 5 ETHs then hold until next year, surely the profit earned will Bigger than investment in ICO, the risk is minimal.

jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

There are so many ICOs available, and among them, there are also many ICOs that have good prospects for the future. You have the freedom to choose the ICO you wish to follow, but of course by selecting based on some qualifications indicating that the ICO is valid and has a good token value. Choose an ICO whose sales have reached softcap and have an experienced team so you have more opportunities to make a profit.
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

Yes this is a good amount for investing, I would recommend that you look for a project that has good developers, and that does not try to get a lot and immediately, then you will find a project that will give you the maximum profit for the minimum period of time.

jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

just hold you 5 ethereum for long term, because ethereum price will be rising hardly soon or later
i believe with ethereum, and i think if you have more capital just buy more ethereum my friend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: