Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whats going ON?!? ALL alt coins are dropping to the floor!  (Read 2581 times)
rix5

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:53:32 PM

bargains all over the place now.
Don't fight it. Put low orders for the panic sellers to dump into. Happy christmas everybody.
pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:01:36 PM

if china bans btc , its will drops to 100$.
i dont know what long term are you looking at...

BTC was more than $100 before China, besides all the rest wrong with your post.

I can tell you have a window of experience about a week wide  Wink

and what will you consider a good long term buy?
besides btc and ltc?

NMC, other than that not too much.

I do have half a million doges or so, because woof. I'd advise against doing that. 

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:12:29 PM

This is a good thing.  It will scare out the noobs from mining meaning difficulty drops and we make more coins.  Plus they sell what they have to get out so we get cheap coins.. 3 months from now when the dust has settled we've got a strong hand full of altcoins...

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:15:12 PM

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:18:11 PM

This is a good thing.  It will scare out the noobs from mining meaning difficulty drops and we make more coins.  Plus they sell what they have to get out so we get cheap coins.. 3 months from now when the dust has settled we've got a strong hand full of altcoins...

DING!

Wife freaked out last night because I had the chart ticker going and she was seeing nothing but down red colors with little or no green. I then went back a few weeks and showed her the same thing then... and before then .... and again and again.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:18:26 PM

"When Bitcoin sneezes, all the altcoins catch a cold." Wink

+1
+2

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 05:40:01 PM

Don't look if you are in long term. If you are short term, you've already done it wrong!

Exactly!

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
Jomppe

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 06:58:17 PM

Today has been extremely profitable to day to pick up some WDC.
There has been a terrifying panic-Patrics slaughtering their beauties and I've crabbed some.

Now just waiting for the WorldCoin shooting straight to the moon and buying during the flight.

The bottom might have been seen in the markets -at least WorldCoin's sellers are much slower today than yesterday... They sold the cheap coins to me and a few other lucky ones.
However, I consider everybody lucky who is able to purchase this coin below 0,01 BTC level which will be a hard job after a couple of months from now when WDC takes over.
The rewards keep coming down but the demand starts to rise and I shall keep my coin sales tight - soon there is a shortage of WDCs in the marketplace - just watch and see.  Wink Cool
Shmoopy

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:10:41 PM

I usually like to hold some BTC when trading alts, but after the drop today, I spent all my BTC picking up more QRK, SBC and even a little bit of DOGE for the luls. Don't worry too much about this drop. China forbade their banks from performing services for cyrptos (I think, maybe someone else can be more specific) so speculators gonna speculate and are dumping everything.

Jomppe

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:25:05 PM

Still buying. My strategy is to by with fiat BTC as the BTC drops, then with BTC buy WDC and when the WDC rises, sell 5-10 % of the WDC and sell the BTC (usually when BTC is up also WDC is up so I have more WDC to sell compared with if I just trade BTC-fiat-BTC). My buying and selling strategy is like a circle.
No selling though until I get a good price. I encourage also other buyers not to sell too early - these alts it is quite easy to make 100 % (or more) gains so do not sell before - otherwise you cry and grief in the evening when the price is 0,0015 BTC per WDC.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 07:39:53 PM

I still think many alts is overpriced. There is probably a lot of very good buys now, but some coins will probably go further down.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: