Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:52:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is crypto making the world go crazy?  (Read 62412 times)
kitwalker (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?

Because there is a great charm in crypto world.If i talk about myself within short span of time i got a lot of money from crypto trading.I am part time crypto trader but i got more than my regular job from crypto by working 5-6hrs daily in crypto.Despite pressure from different govt in world crypto did not end up but thrived with more response from crypto community.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

It's a fairly new technology the blockchain that is, so we are still in our infancy as a market and of course they also think that because there is a lot of volatility, there is a high risk and high reward attached to it. Like today, for example the market is crashing and going back into a bear freefall mode, so many now will panic and sell everything and probably 100 billion will be wiped out this week. Already 70 billion has been wiped off the market over the past five days, so am expecting another 50 - 100 million to crash it right down again. People like to speculate but there are gainers and many losers.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

Because of decentralization and giving to those people freedom in their money management. Even now we still have to pay the commission for transactions but in few years I hope this price will go down and that will be the main difference between fiat money and crypto.

anamladenovic

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

crypto making world crazy because crypto giving opportunity to make money for ordinary people , general people getting established using crypto though there are so many negative news in the market but crypto still popular ?
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:18:36 PM

Because people see cryptocurrencies as a chance to earn money and it is not strange, considering how many people have been able to earn on cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

Crazy about it? I think that all the industry sold, all encryption into the money market is not good, although encryption currency for the world opens up a new pattern, brought wealth to many people, but I don't need so input, because the market also contains a larger risk!
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Because crypto is a big game changer in the world. Compared with stock with so many verifications and manipulation and crypto gives a lot of advantage with its natural market. That's why people are being crazy with crypto and they are wanna earning more and faster money through this way. As you can see how the market was going crazy every time.
coin.info

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

Because its new. Because people don't understand it and because all the rich and famous people are talking about it. It devides the world. In my opinion Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are the future, but we will have to wait and see.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

People always like the story of some people's success, and crypto gives people the story of a lot of people getting rich overnight. People sell some property because of their desire for wealth to invest in the world of crypto. Of course some people do succeed, and some people buy at a high price of bitcoin, and some even buy altcoin in December last year. I think those people are very painful now.
Mankey001

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

Is this really happening? Or your just exaggerating things.  Sure people are really hyped right now but not to the extend where they'll leave their job or sell their house.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

The world is going crazy about crypto in recent time as it is the safest and easiest way of making profit as long as you invest in stable and coin with great potentials. You do not need to sell your properties before you join crypto as it has high risk also. You have to be very attentive to the market and be patient not to make regretful decisions.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

This is only hyperbole. I don’t think the whole crypto fans are like this. Maybe it represents a portion of the group but as a whole I don’t think so. If these are true a lots of people might go bankrupt due to volatility of the price of crypto.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

this is natural for those who understand blockchain technology willingly spend his money for investment but different from those who sell and borrow money because he lust and uncontrollable eventually they lose all the money and crazy. they must really know the situation to invest in order not to lose a lot of money
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

Most people just think that engaing or investing in crypto will give them a good fortune and will make them instant rich while some just wants some extra profit in investing crypto. Crypto gives us a chance to earn money but if you don't know what you're doing better study first and do some researches.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

there are many articles or news about this people and become successful. now the other people want to do it too hoping they become successful. mostly this happens years ago before cryptocurrency boom and there are a lot of people becomes rich. it is very risky but the reward is multiple.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

Because in this crypto market it is possible to make very fast money that loses as fast as gambling. Maybe they see some people make easy money from crypto so they want to try investing, crypto gives them the opportunity to get rich quick.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

I can not answer the question, because I do not have information about what is happening in the market right now and why bitcoin is still falling, it seems to me that we will learn the information in the near future, but so far we do not know anything.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

Crypto gets rich quick and poor people instantly when they do not think well where to invest in crypto. many people are deceived when investing in crypto and suffer huge losses.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency can make people rich within in a short period of time. Without this people are getting freedom in their money management because of decentralization. Cryptocurrency has a very ggod potential to invest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: