Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:57:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is crypto making the world go crazy?  (Read 62412 times)
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:13:49 PM

why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?
First and foremost, cryptocurrency is not driving or making the world go crazy but rather its making greedy people go crazy.  People who make unnecessary noise about the drop or changes in the prices of cryptocurrencies are those who do not understand anything about cryptocurrency and the crypto market.  Why should you sell your property just to invest in cryptocurrency??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:17:18 PM

in just 6 weeks time it will be 1 year before the next bitcoin halving. It is well known that the market starts to pump at that time so selling their possessions is a gamble but also a good one. Buy now, sell after 2 or 3 years - enjoy retirement
what you do is big gambling, we don't need to do that crazy thing. keep paying attention to the market, everything is full of traps and surprises. the market can provide benefits and can also eliminate your money, be careful.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:18:59 PM

Aren't you amaze with the features of digital currencies. Its just wonderful, all the trait that fall short when it comes to traditional currencies could be found in the  digital space. Making it seems like we are on another planet.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:20:18 PM

Technology which will bring the currency into new level and most government don't want this as it will give opportunity to all people in equal rights.
There will be no government to control a single currency like FIAT.

Aren't we must ask why the world is not getting crazy with the trillion dollar debt? to whom we owe that much? do we communicate with other planets?

Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:25:55 PM

The world is going crazy about crypto in recent time as it is the safest and easiest way of making profit as long as you invest in stable and coin with great potentials. You do not need to sell your properties before you join crypto as it has high risk also. You have to be very attentive to the market and be patient not to make regretful decisions.
which makes people crazy about krypto because it can provide big profits in the near future. so the point is that any business that can get big profits will definitely be pursued by the business. it is not surprising that crypto is an attractive choice for today's investment..
asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:29:28 PM

many are tempted by fast profits and make them rich. so they are crazy about it
but to be honest it is not easy to be rich in crypto must need a strong analysis. indeed many people have become rich because of crypto.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:33:56 PM

Too bad that people think if they sell all they get in a life can make them rich, is not good to want to much money, i agree to have enough money for what you need and some money for bad days, but trying to get more and more money is an obsession and is a medical problem.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:35:26 PM

No, I don't think there are people who do such madness because even though crypto is a good investment, but it's not easy to benefit from crypto so it would be better if you don't leave your job and only use your savings to invest because it doesn't everything can be profitable

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 11:46:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is making the world go crazy because of the easier way it allows its users to send funds directly to the other person without any third party's involvement. It has introduced a new way for people to make transactions online easier and faster with less or not restriction...
nikotin44

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:09:01 AM
Merited by SimplyRouge2 (1)

Hi there,

I guess that the reason why people are going crazy about crypto of isn't the perspective of huge and quick benefits.
Obviously many of the people who involved time or money in crypto did it to win money. 
But to me what's make really people crazy is that Bitcoin and crypto are a new world,  a new paradigm.
 Like the web birth been one,  or the discover or America. In those three cases it are places where rules of the old world didn't applied anymore.  Where every dream and fantasy is allowed because no one can tell what the future will be. And if you think about 5 min you'll admit that's a huge difference with the old world ( old world as before BTC or before the net,  I guess no one here knew the world before the discover of America 😂)

And if everything is possible in the new world of crypto or was for the net that mean a threat for the old world believers.  That's why too people get mad about crypto. Or they support it and already see themselves with the famous Lambo and  the yacht etc.
Or they don't believe in it and see it as the threat for their lifestyle.
Sadly the more the new technology ( net or crypto)  gets  used adopted and take part in usual business background,  the more it starts to be like everything else:  something making the rich richer and the poor... Poorest.  Yet net economy and moreover crypto one still have some potential as new worlds!

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:43:01 AM

I dont think so, it cant go the world crazy except for those who get much money and earned a lot in this crypto world. I say this because only few percentage of people are around who uses and joins crypto world.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 03:19:19 AM

The crypto market made people (small part in human society, because there are still insignificant crypto investors) went crazy at least two times.
First one occured in 2013.
Second one occured in 2017.
So, will you think that we might see the third one?
I am readily to go crazy one more time with crypto.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:33:34 AM

why people are crazy for crypto ,they leaving their job, they selling their house , selling their property?

I guess people are crazy for crypto because is giving a huge profit if you invest on it, i usually do day trading is about 3 to 5 hours and i earn a lot of money compared to my real job so i am better to resign and now i am so happy of my job here in crypto.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:53:51 AM

Most human actions are propelled by profit. Many of those people saw future in the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency that is why they are going crazy about it. Moreover, we that are there already need them to keep stimulating the industry. The future of Blockchain and cryptocurrency is bright.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 04:55:12 AM

People going crazy in cryptocurrency it gives the opportunity to the smallest investors being rich in short of time, it also helps the users of crypto paying bills,fee transactions through online. Crypto is now being popular in business world.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 06:38:50 AM

I guess people are crazy for crypto because is giving a huge profit if you invest on it, i usually do day trading is about 3 to 5 hours and i earn a lot of money compared to my real job so i am better to resign and now i am so happy of my job here in crypto.
Those who think that they will be rich with cryptocurrency behave like this. There is always great risk and this risk should be taken into account. You will not get good results by risking everything you lose.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:44:24 AM

No, it is literally not because only few people were getting crazy especially those who risk in investing their money to a crypto. Selling their house, cars and things and invested on cryptocurrency has been discussed here and that is why those people now are acting nuts with their losses.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:12:10 PM

No, it is literally not because only few people were getting crazy especially those who risk in investing their money to a crypto. Selling their house, cars and things and invested on cryptocurrency has been discussed here and that is why those people now are acting nuts with their losses.
Market is stay in a cat on the wall so anytime it will move forward or backward so those are invest in high margin investment. They will not loose the investment because they know how to tackle this dip. Few peoples are think it is crazy because of unrelavent pumps and dumps are happening in the market.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:02:20 PM

Crypto is future technology with ease of business adoption and  every industry getting adopted to blockchain we can expect more crypto project coming up
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:04:32 PM

maybe because crypto is a good place to be an investment place. because cryptocurrency is a good and safe technology to use. I think that's what makes people like cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: