Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 08:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: :o :o :o Dench Music ICO? They have Chris Brown & intro video with Adam Curry?!  (Read 385 times)
Scotty93 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

Hey guys,

so I stumbled upon this ICO called Dench Music ICO. It was just recently listed on icoalert. They have a cool website and an introduction video with Adam Curry? The podfather Cheesy .. anyway, they promise profit sharing and I am confused how is that legal? They say they will create songs out of the funds and then 30% of the profits made outta these songs they will distribute among the participants, well they say up to 30% profit sharing - didn't rly get how is it conditioned. And then you get these mic tokens along with it. I mean it does sound cool they say they have chris brown for the first song so I guess profit could be big but I just don't get it how they can do this and I don't wanna get into something fishy. Does anybody have any information? This is the website www.denchmusic.io - Any ICO masters here to tell me if it's legit?
pineapple08

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:56:46 AM

well if they have chris brown they definitely don't have rihanna Cheesy bhahaa... too soon? do u have a link to the podfather video? What is a podfather? Isn't pod like weed?
mariasevcenko

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

wow that Rihanna pun, that hurt  Smiley  I just went to the website and that video is right on front page. I am gonna read something about it. Hey Scotty, do you have any information so that I don't have to read the whole thing?
Helga26

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Looks interesting...common man, google Adam Curry! Who does not know what is podcast...I will have a look at it.
Scotty93 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

wow that Rihanna pun, that hurt  Smiley  I just went to the website and that video is right on front page. I am gonna read something about it. Hey Scotty, do you have any information so that I don't have to read the whole thing?

nah not much ... they do like a fundraising? and from the cash they will fund the songs. Once the songs start making money from spotify clics, youtube ads and I don't know what else, they will for 6 years? I think .. they will share profit with participants, and they will also give free tokens, they keep saying "for free tokens along with investment' so I guess that might be important? Cheesy I don't know, first time I see anything like that aaaanyway, so yea, they give profit sharing but the cool thing why I like it is that they guarantee 100% investment back at least AND that's what sounds weird to me, it sounds almost too good, why would they give us that much, I would like to believe it buuuut .. yea, oh and they will have some platform on ethereum for music stuff like vip party access I don't know I like it but there are so many scams around I am sceptical when something seems too pink
mariasevcenko

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

nah not much ... they do like a fundraising? and from the cash they will fund the songs. Once the songs start making money from spotify clics, youtube ads and I don't know what else, they will for 6 years? I think .. they will share profit with participants, and they will also give free tokens, they keep saying "for free tokens along with investment' so I guess that might be important? Cheesy I don't know, first time I see anything like that aaaanyway, so yea, they give profit sharing but the cool thing why I like it is that they guarantee 100% investment back at least AND that's what sounds weird to me, it sounds almost too good, why would they give us that much, I would like to believe it buuuut .. yea, oh and they will have some platform on ethereum for music stuff like vip party access I don't know I like it but there are so many scams around I am sceptical when something seems too pink

Sounds like a cool idea, so they make money with famous stars? I will read the whitepaper, sounds like they're on to something. Do they have any proof they can do it? I really like that profit sharing idea.
pineapple08

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

Looks interesting...common man, google Adam Curry! Who does not know what is podcast...I will have a look at it.

"Shut up Meg" Cheesy I googled him HELGA ... he's old ... he was even interviewing michael jackson or mick jagger, he had such crazy hair lol look at it Cheesy

https://imgur.com/a/X83kBgp

did anyone find anything about it? I am lazyyyyyy and hooked on harry potter mystery game, too busy to open the website (not too crzy to look for curry's crazy hairdo) , at least share the telegram peeps
SilviaD

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

Hi guys! I am quite new to ico's , so does anybody have experience with investing in this industry? Showbusiness sounds cool. What is an investment agreement, that is mentioned in the video? And how much is the minimum investment?
mariasevcenko

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

It says in the white paper that the profit sharing if legal because you get an investment agreement. Does anyone know what that is?
CryptoBoss1209

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

Hi guys! I am quite new to ico's , so does anybody have experience with investing in this industry? Showbusiness sounds cool. What is an investment agreement, that is mentioned in the video? And how much is the minimum investment?

Hello. Yes I invest for quite some time now indeed. I've heard about it already, basically they have a document that ensures your right and as far as I understood, the key is tokens are not sold they are given out. Investment agreement is sold. I just want to see that document that's a thing that interests me the most. If the document is legal and correct then I am very intrigued indeed. The biggest problem for be is the rick of a scammy ICO, if the document is real and you are guaranteed to get 100% back at leats, then it is the most profitable ICO I've heard about in a long time. And if they have the star power I can imagine that going big, from a Chris Brown song I am sure you already have big profits, he will get at least couple million hits. I do very much like it indeed. I've read quite a lot about it so do ask me. The telegram is this one:

https://t.me/denchmusicico2018

not yet many members but that is probably because they are very fresh
Scotty93 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

Hello. Yes I invest for quite some time now indeed. I've heard about it already, basically they have a document that ensures your right and as far as I understood, the key is tokens are not sold they are given out. Investment agreement is sold. I just want to see that document that's a thing that interests me the most. If the document is legal and correct then I am very intrigued indeed. The biggest problem for be is the rick of a scammy ICO, if the document is real and you are guaranteed to get 100% back at leats, then it is the most profitable ICO I've heard about in a long time. And if they have the star power I can imagine that going big, from a Chris Brown song I am sure you already have big profits, he will get at least couple million hits. I do very much like it indeed. I've read quite a lot about it so do ask me. The telegram is this one:

Hi! great! Yea I have so many questions man. So if I invest 10 eth I am guaranteed to get that back? And how will they give me the investment agreement? And how can I be sure it is legal? and They said I also get tokens? So what do the tokens do?
Helga26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

ICO don't guarantee anything right? Its more if you are lucky and have a good sence for the project, and also its good to look at the team. If something goes wrong we can always ask Adam right? )) Never heard about the investment agreement before, also Dench sounds like a new project, with old guard music guys wanting to earn some good crypto..
mariasevcenko

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

this investment agreement is like a real contract I read. Their medium channel https://medium.com/dench-music-ico/ico-metrics-5d8a0b5a028d says minimum investment is 2 ETH in the whitelist round and 0,5 ETH in the Crowd round.
SilviaD

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

When does actually ico starts? The company is European and Adam Curry is in US? Do they have a bounty system? I wonder if one can get some tokens before investing?
CryptoBoss1209

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:42:27 PM

Hi! great! Yea I have so many questions man. So if I invest 10 eth I am guaranteed to get that back? And how will they give me the investment agreement? And how can I be sure it is legal? and They said I also get tokens? So what do the tokens do?

Uh. Well, fine then. Yes you are guaranteed to get the 10 eth back, I am just not sure whether in dollar value or ether value, I do think that dollar value though otherwise they would cut a branch on which they stand. So you will get back whatever you invest. I've read somewhere that the document will be part of the KYC process, basically on top of registering you will also get to read the agreement. Then they will after the ICO fill in amounts for every participants (which will take probably a week or two I assume). They do have some documents about the legality which should be published soon. Yes, you get MIC tokens, 2500 for every 1 ether, and you can use them on their platform, you can get stuff like meet and greets, passage to launch parties and other things. So I guess you the tokens you use on this platform, they don't have a significant usage but they are given out for free as far as I understood it's the profit sharing that matters. Haha. Yea I know a lot about it, I kinda like it, if it's real it could give us secure money for 6 years.
tendy263

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:46:32 PM

If it makes the dollars then its ok
Scotty93 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

Uh. Well, fine then. Yes you are guaranteed to get the 10 eth back, I am just not sure whether in dollar value or ether value, I do think that dollar value though otherwise they would cut a branch on which they stand. So you will get back whatever you invest. I've read somewhere that the document will be part of the KYC process, basically on top of registering you will also get to read the agreement. Then they will after the ICO fill in amounts for every participants (which will take probably a week or two I assume). They do have some documents about the legality which should be published soon. Yes, you get MIC tokens, 2500 for every 1 ether, and you can use them on their platform, you can get stuff like meet and greets, passage to launch parties and other things. So I guess you the tokens you use on this platform, they don't have a significant usage but they are given out for free as far as I understood it's the profit sharing that matters. Haha. Yea I know a lot about it, I kinda like it, if it's real it could give us secure money for 6 years.

Dope!! I never read stuff but I am reading it. I mean, it would be rly cool to have something to give you money without worrying u never know when the market goes to shit again. It's sorta bullish now but who knows, next march can come and what do u do, can't cash out, nothing goes xxxx ... and this is basically then related to real world profit right? like youtube, vimeo, spotify etc.? so even if market goes down we get cash?
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

the distribution of the proceeds will be distributed once every 3 months for 6 years? what if this project stops half way? how the fate of the investors? is sure this project will continue to grow in a long time?
Helga26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

Well it sounds like the big guys going into the crypto world. Only better for us, they have money and got the bitcoin thing.. The only challenge might be, that the yang guys like us, might not get the older generation, so hopefully they work with young team. Chris Brown is hot. Good move for a first project, check out his views on youtube, its massive, so it is a safe bet in a way.
zdenkakos

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

Tokens can give you video appearances and meets and greets. I can meet Chris Brown!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: