Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Egretia now is strategically partnering with ArcBlock and CyberMiles  (Read 121 times)
chipchip2017 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

Egretia now is strategically partnering with #ArcBlock. Egretia and ArcBlock will develop broad cooperation in the field of HTML5 blockchain games. #Egretia will work with ArcBlock to build the workflow which enables users to publish H5 games onto ArcBlock with only one click.

CyberMiles and Egretia will work together in the elaboration of HTML5 DApps. Egretia is committed to create a #HTML5 ecosystem, bringing the existing 200 000 developers and 1 billion HTML5 terminals into the #blockchain world.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

A new change in the gaming industry. Planning to enable users to publish H5 games onto ArcBlock with only one click.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

These are all top best ICO projects 2018. They are now partnered together is a really good news for all.

Hope they can cooperate to create more values for our life.

vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

This is really great news! I hope prices will just as well grow on these tokens! I keep a couple in my portfolio
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:09:58 PM

The partnerships already has locked down even before the start of its ICO. Then it is safe to say they are onto something huge once the roadmap is accomplished. The team is working with good confidence. They will succeed very soon.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

Egretia now is strategically partnering with #ArcBlock. Egretia and ArcBlock will develop broad cooperation in the field of HTML5 blockchain games. #Egretia will work with ArcBlock to build the workflow which enables users to publish H5 games onto ArcBlock with only one click.

CyberMiles and Egretia will work together in the elaboration of HTML5 DApps. Egretia is committed to create a #HTML5 ecosystem, bringing the existing 200 000 developers and 1 billion HTML5 terminals into the #blockchain world.

Would be good to see how are they planing to implement HTML5 and prob other Web based languages. They seem to be developing the tools for developers, first time I hear about Egretia. Seems like an interesting concept. But anyways I don't like ICOs much as honestly I am not looking to get quick rich typo of thing. But rather I like to look at projects that have some part of them finished already and ones which have use cases straight away.
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

Also i think it is really cool the Open Platform of their strategic partner, Egret Technology, is the largest HTML5 gaming platform in the world. It has more than 2,000 distribution channels and more than 65,000 HTML5 games, with 40 million monthly active users. So i think Egretia has huge potential.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: