Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to find out about good airdrop?  (Read 405 times)
kitwalker (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

there are so many scams how to find out about good airdrop ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

Most of the time, it's like a gamble that no one knows how to find a profitable airdrop.
When you're involved in a lot of airdrops, there's always a airdrop to make a profit. Grin

avjn7

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

You can find google and look for airdrop reviews
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

Finding airdrop is easy you can visit airdropalert website  or similar sites for updates also you can follow on social media for updates.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:16:47 PM

what can I say is that product is the most important part of the project for me. I do not invest in ICOs or do not take part in its airdrop, bounty without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct sussesful ICO and prosper in the future
Fiord

Activity: 209
Merit: 103

KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:21:44 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 04:35:28 PM by Fiord

It seems to me that you need to participate in all airdrops, you will find out that it is good only after it will have an exchange listing.

what can I say is that product is the most important part of the project for me. I do not invest in ICOs or do not take part in its airdrop, bounty without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct sussesful ICO and prosper in the future
Of course ready-made product it is a good, but I usually pay attention to such things only when I am investing, when I am taking part in airdrop or bounty in worst case scenario you will lose your time, which is also a valuable thing actually, sometimes risky ICO appears to be good, and because there where not many willing to take part in it its token price can go skyrocketing.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

If you decide to participate in airdrop and look for safer options,you can pay attention to platforms such as ICOcreed, AirdropX, GRAB Free Airdrops. I hope you will find the best for you.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

As I heard, there are many different telegram chats and twitter accounts which share info regarding  airdrops

eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

Its really hard to tell, as you said, there are so many scam airdrops. and most of them really are scam. you can rarely find a single one that is legit and gonna pay you right.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

Currently only few aidrops have values and this airdrops you can't just to get. For example, mainframe, Nos.
Mr.Wallet

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:33:28 PM

Go to coinmarketcal website and choose from categories -> airdrop .
Twitter is another way , follow some cryptotwitter accounts and you will find more than an airdrop .
Good luck !
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

Most of the time, it's like a gamble that no one knows how to find a profitable airdrop.
When you're involved in a lot of airdrops, there's always a airdrop to make a profit. Grin

I agree with you Liangweicha, Airdrops are like a gamble! I participated in many of them. I am a member of several
Telegram groups, on Twitter I follow couple Airdrop usernames, both of them share airdrops every day, couple times a day.
Which one is good, we don`t know. I usually check website and what is all about, if I like it I participate, only later
I find out are they good or not.
   Airdrops should be fun, not a job. I do them and I keep all my airdrop tokens. Most of them are not on exchange sites yet.
I`m patiently waiting, maybe one of them can be a good hit in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

there is no way to know a good airdrop, follow all the airdrop and you will find one that is legit, just luck
because how to get it is very easy, we don't have to hard work doing tasks like bounty
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

It is difficult to determine which airdrop will be good, and which one is not. This can be learned after months after it is over. This is approximately like the extraction of gold. To get a gram of gold you need to process tons of soil. So with airdrops, it turns out. And in order not to get caught in obvious fraud, you need to look for and learn information. Time is money.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:43:22 PM

I think you should stop doing every airdrop and study the project and see if this is something of good quality only then take part in their airdrop campaign, i mean there is no use of doing airdrop campaign if the tokens are fake, valueless or never on any exchange.

churaCull

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

Only with luck imo. There are airdrops that have great website, whitepaper, team, good support, nice advisors and they decide to not to send tokens for participants, or the reward is very low. Also there are airdrops with no web-site, with bad WP, nothing interesting, and then they give you a big reward.
So do everything, something will pay all your time Wink
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

airdrop can now be one of the great additional events to earn an income, but lots of airdrop is currently just a scam. so I think the only way is to look at the airdrop in detail and to make sure that if the airdrop does not make a loss

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

it's not easy. I'm pretty sure that there are some telegram channel that gather all the airdrop, but maybe someone more expert than me can help us..
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

Theres no good airdrops now since 2016 year,becose year after year airdrop,bounty pool is become small.This happens becose large amount of new peoples coming in to crypto world,and we suffer from many participants,we need somthing like limit of participants in all bounty categories!

hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

There are some scams, all are not scams. To find the right tokens and stay away from oneself out of scams, go through the reviews in the forums about the Airdrops. Study about the team and the business plan.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: