Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:02:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to find out about good airdrop?  (Read 410 times)
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:43:44 AM

If you really want to have a good shots in any airdrops out there then consider this tip as a gift to you Smiley If you want to participate in any airdrops make sure to check if that airdrop has bounty, because if theres bounty, then I could say they have a bigger chance to profit, and with that bounty, ICO is also there. Most airdrops were just to gain more followers in their social medias and no ICO at all. Its just a waste of time and effort.
rh72

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:52:57 AM

Joining in the forum to get information about airdrop thag the members have more experience abiut it. I think that is good way to get a good airdrop.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:49:19 AM

https://bounties.biz/
This platform will be different because it is built from a strong, experienced team and is rigorously tested on legality and ideas. I am sure you will find many quality and reliable airdrop projects and interesting income sources here.

raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:56:49 AM

Me i vhoose a airdrop with a google form and a airdrop that give me a good amount not like a pcs. It must be 100+ token. I didnt trust airdrop in telegram. Because must of them are scam
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

there are so many scams how to find out about good airdrop ?

I don't join airdrop any more, small payment, a lot contact/ groups in my telegram channel and from 40 airdrop only 5 have value. I already use many strategy to find good airdrop, see review, visit their web to find the concept and many things but the result not make me happy. I'll not stop you to join airdrop but if have no value just leave it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

Well I don't normally participate in airdrop these days because most of the airdrops are nothing but a cheap scam, the only i participate in airdrop is ico that reach their hard cap and decided to do airdrop for the community to compensate them.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

I think it's very difficult, because I think airdrop does not provide a great income for us, my advice than you spend time looking for a good aidrop is better you trading, because the income from trading is greater than following the airdrop (my personal experience) .

espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:40:33 AM

It's hard to find which good airdrops because some of airdrops are scam the tokens also are fake they cannot exchange in the market..
selivers

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

If you really want to have a good shots in any airdrops out there then consider this tip as a gift to you Smiley If you want to participate in any airdrops make sure to check if that airdrop has bounty, because if theres bounty, then I could say they have a bigger chance to profit, and with that bounty, ICO is also there. Most airdrops were just to gain more followers in their social medias and no ICO at all. Its just a waste of time and effort.

I have not thought about that but it makes a lot of sense to check if the airdrop project also does bounties to support their ICO. When I did Airdrop I spent a lot of time signing up and never received coins, guess all they wanted was my personal information

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
gordienkos815

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

Very often you can get good income from the airdrop that didn’t look like as having good prospects. But in most cases you can see it perspectives, especially after visiting its site and analyzing the whitepaper and the team.
On the other hand the airdrops amount far exceeds the number of bounties today, so such analyze needs a lot of time. That is why I recommend to my friends to use such platforms as Bountyhive (it has airdrops too), Tokendrops, AirdropX and so on. Though it doesn’t ensure that you will choose only perspective airdrops
LazsFace

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:26:43 PM

you have to investigate the project, the team, and other few parameters.
personally I'm joining to Priv airdrop! it seems a is a really good project focused on privacy.
you can download their wallet with TOR already integrated. This is a really good thing since TOR protect the anonymity and the privacy of its users.
they just begun the 4th step airdrop. Left 20 airdrop! Join now before it's too late.
 Wink Wink Wink
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

If I were you, I stopped doing airdrop and just do a bounty I figure that 9 out of 10 airdrops are scam and worthless, this is based on my experienced out of 20 I participated 2 are legit but the airdrop is not enough to have a decent meal for two days.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

I do not have a project classification. I participate in every airdrop. It's like a lottery. I like.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

There are some site you can get your hands on some good airdrops, I can recommend two for you though i am not into airdrops anymore, but I can recommend airdropalert and westart, they good site to find some airdrops.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

No way! Almost all the Airdrops are scam. The only way to earn on Airdrops is to place your referral link, for example, in a large telegram cryptocurrency channel and then you maybe earn.
mashina65

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

I'm doing a bounty and I'm studying the project before to participate in it, so I know about airdrop in which it makes sense to participate
sne.su

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

https://sne.su/

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

Stop wasting time on airdrops. While you are using this method of organizers to wrap traffic in your project - it will exist and interfere with healthy relationships in the industry. I think that you need to be able to give up what does not work anymore and go on.

rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

Stop wasting time on airdrops. While you are using this method of organizers to wrap traffic in your project - it will exist and interfere with healthy relationships in the industry. I think that you need to be able to give up what does not work anymore and go on.

This has some point but not all coin that is conducting an airdrop is shit and does'nt have use in the industry. Some are pretty serious about their business and just giving away free tokens to supporters as a reward for them for supporting the project.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

Airdrop becomes an easy way to make a profit. But for me, airdrop is not interesting anymore because some of it does not pay. It is very difficult to determine a good airdrop and not.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:14:24 AM

Airdrop in the field of digital money means conducting free coin / token into the wallet of the user. Normally AirDrop is used to promote the spread of the ICO project or the coin / token itself.
How to find the best airdrop.
1. Study the idea of the ICO project.
2. Study the ICO project, whether it exists in practice or not.
3. Study team project.
4. Research on potential development, likely to be on the floor
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: