Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to find out about good airdrop?  (Read 405 times)
cikey

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:05:13 AM

Most airdrops aren't worth too much money, so I don't recommend dropping in. If you want to get free coins, you can participate in a bounty.
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:16:46 AM

You can't find good airdrops as it is. A lot of them are scams who are just either wasting your time or collecting your information for them to sell. But there are some legit but they doesn't give much as they promise. They ended up with the value of 2-3 dollars which sucks because fee will consume those.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:27:01 AM

there are so many scams how to find out about good airdrop ?

As fo now there's so many Airdrop out there especially here in our forum, and don't trust them because sometimes they are scam, unless if the manager or who create that thread is one of the trusted member here in our forum 'cause you have possibility that they can provide the token. Anyways, if i were you, participate in their bounty campaign than Airdrop, you can joined through social media like facebook, twitter, telegram if you have one.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

in my opinion. nobody knows how to find favorable air drops. but I think you can find yourself or study in google,
and search for airdrop reviews because there is a lot of information you get and also many benefits or knowledge. hope you are lucky.

paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:36:24 AM

according to this, Join the forum to get information about airdrop about the members to have more experience about it. it's very good to get a good air cat. because most air drops just to get more followers in their social media and no ICO at all. It's just a waste of time and effort.

Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:38:26 AM

I suggest you go to ICOBench and filter the search to the ICO's that has bounty. Make sure you look at the high ratings ico..
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:36 AM

There are many airdrops start day by day nowadays. And its not easy to find a good one, most of them was about quick money.
However, just join the airdrop with big community, so in the case that the dev abandon the project, community can take over it and make it live again.
Thats my experience, I did see some kind of taken over like this and they are still live.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:45:10 AM

we can not determine a good airdrop, but when it comes to participating in airdrop, there is an ICO notification of what they are going to launch and the future goals and missions of the ICO, but I am sure that of the many airdrops there will definitely have value and marketable. but it's all included in the luck factor. Wink
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:54:17 AM

For me, there is no way to find out if its a good ICO or not. The product is not even out on the market yet is there is no way (in my knowledge) to determine it. What I am doing is to join as many as airdrop as I can. There will be a time that I will get a decent amount if I just keep on trying. To be honest, of all the airdrops I joined, I only receive a coin with a good amount once. There are a lot of airdrops sending coins with no value. 

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Datsuc13

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

You can't find good airdrops as it is. A lot of them are scams who are just either wasting your time or collecting your information for them to sell. But there are some legit but they doesn't give much as they promise. They ended up with the value of 2-3 dollars which sucks because fee will consume those.
I agree with you but some airdrops might be successful and  2-3  dollars might turns into 100 dollars !
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: