Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15736 times)
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:01:51 PM

I have joined the PRE ICO a couple of days ago and can’t wait for it to be successful.
Has anyone already invested a couple of times?
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

I have joined the PRE ICO a couple of days ago and can’t wait for it to be successful.
Has anyone already invested a couple of times?

I myself have bought some LENs in the beginning and going to invest some more in the project today since it’s going to work fine in my opinion.
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

There’s still some time for me to invest in it. Why crypto exchange?

Today, the number of exchanges has grown so much that the market needs unification to be able to continue to develop as a single organism. Users and their assets are split; therefore, liquidity is split, too. Cryptocurrencies should unite people, companies, and financial streams, but the fragmentation of trading over several platforms leads to increased volatility of many cryptographic currencies and assets.
This scares traditional investors away from investing in cryptocurrencies. Low level of liquidity and considerable spreads don't help the development of the cryptocurrency industry. Naturally, exchanges should seek to get into a unified trading place to be able to use the combined liquidity to increase revenue.
The abundance of exchange and trade tools on the market should also be critically reviewed. At first glance, the market is filled with stock and cryptocurrency exchanges. However, when filtered by such parameters as reliability, accessibility for end users (many exchanges are selective in allowing residents of different countries and jurisdictions to trade), ability to trade with required tools (fiduciary currencies included), the choice is narrowed drastically, and the illusion of abundance goes away.
At the remaining optimal exchanges, liquidity will be limited. Therefore, during a market move or when buying or selling a significant amount of funds, a trader risks to fail to get the required amount or get it at an unacceptable price. We solved this problem by uniting liquidity streams from different platforms into one order book.

The basis of the LIQNET project is a secure cryptocurrency exchange. It collects liquidity using both classic methods and a standalone mechanism that uses the in-house LEN technology.
LEN is a mechanism that through an API allows to collect and combine data on requests to sell/buy from many cryptocurrency exchanges located anywhere in the world and to form a unified order book.

Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

Hey, I have watched a video and got quite interested, any advice?
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

Visit the main web page of LiqNet, read the whitepaper and hurry up until the end of PRE ICO, it’s beneficial to start sooner.
Tiamel

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

I haven’t seen anything like this before. Any competitors?
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:19:55 PM

Seems like there aren’t at the moment, the project is quite innovative.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

I’m considering making an investment, how does LiqNet make profit?
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

It is based on the commision for trading cryptocurrencies.
BERgAMOT_BEHgEMOT

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

Is the price of the LEN tokens going to rise?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

Good luck to the team, the main phase of ICO begins soon, I wish the project reaches all its milestones and aims.

Thank you very much for wishes!

Hey! I recommend you to check out our site https://liqnet.io/ and read Whitepaper first https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf
Then I'll be glad to assist you on any questions.

Today, the number of exchanges has grown so much that the market needs unification to be able to continue to develop as a single organism. Users and their assets are split; therefore, liquidity is split, too. Cryptocurrencies should unite people, companies, and financial streams, but the fragmentation of trading over several platforms leads to increased volatility of many cryptographic currencies and assets.
This scares traditional investors away from investing in cryptocurrencies. Low level of liquidity and considerable spreads don't help the development of the cryptocurrency industry. Naturally, exchanges should seek to get into a unified trading place to be able to use the combined liquidity to increase revenue.
The abundance of exchange and trade tools on the market should also be critically reviewed. At first glance, the market is filled with stock and cryptocurrency exchanges. However, when filtered by such parameters as reliability, accessibility for end users (many exchanges are selective in allowing residents of different countries and jurisdictions to trade), ability to trade with required tools (fiduciary currencies included), the choice is narrowed drastically, and the illusion of abundance goes away.
At the remaining optimal exchanges, liquidity will be limited. Therefore, during a market move or when buying or selling a significant amount of funds, a trader risks to fail to get the required amount or get it at an unacceptable price. We solved this problem by uniting liquidity streams from different platforms into one order book.

The basis of the LIQNET project is a secure cryptocurrency exchange. It collects liquidity using both classic methods and a standalone mechanism that uses the in-house LEN technology.
LEN is a mechanism that through an API allows to collect and combine data on requests to sell/buy from many cryptocurrency exchanges located anywhere in the world and to form a unified order book.

LIQNET's earnings are based on the commission for trading cryptocurrencies and own arbitration.

The exchange value of the LEN token will be determined in accordance with the demand and supply for it. The more users of the LIQNET platform, the more participants need the LEN tokens. The company does not give any forecasts and does not participate in the formation of the value of the tokens. For more information, see the White Paper.
ettaburger (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

We would like to introduce our project's advisors. They believe in the potential of this new kind of crypto-currency exchange and express their readiness to put their skills and connections to work for the project. Let’s get to know them a little better.

Theodosis Mourouzis is researcher at University College London’s Blockchain Technology Center and the programming director of the master’s degree program in smart business and data analysis at the Cyprus International Institute of Management. He is the managing director of Cyprus Blockchain Technologies, a non-profit whose goal is to develop the blockchain technologies of University College London, the Cypress International Institute of Management, the University of Nicosia, and the largest banking organizations in Cyprus, including Hellenic Bank, Bank of Cyprus, and Cooperative Bank. Theodosius has over 17,000 subscribers on LinkedIn.

Krystelle Galano is a crypto-currency and blockchain enthusiast, an SMM expert, and one of IcoBench’s Top 30. Krystelle has many years of experience working on crypto-currency and blockchain projects, a bachelor’s degree from the University of Manila in mass communications, and over 6,300 subscribers on LinkedIn.

These top-notch enthusiasts have already become our clients. Join them, invest in the future at https://liqnet.io, and get the most out of your trading at https://liqnet.com !

LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:07:09 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 10:32:30 AM by LIQNET_official

It is an interesting idea, I'm really looking forward to the release of the working platform. I will be among the first users.

Thx for your support! Glad that you joined our project  Smiley

I believe that the project still has something to work on. Since the company does not have state licenses for financial services, transactions with Fiat currencies and financial instruments, and this is one of the most important documents for such a project.

Yes, we still have something to work on  to provide the best exchange, but LIQNET does not stand still Smiley

a project idea that will be used in the future by many people, I see the promotion program for coin sale is very interesting, the price of coins is also quite expensive, the allocation of funds is also very clear, hopefully this project soon launching

LIQNET is already running in test mode. Take a look at liqnet.com
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

Since the project's idea is quite innovative and overall popular, there is a big chance it will increase many times.
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

Is the security enough? It’s a trade after all, won’t people lose their money?
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:06:57 PM

They definitely won’t because the security system has been tested many times and proved to be legit.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

What security mechanism does the project use?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

Two step authentication, a background clearing system and a system of replicated geo-disturbed servers with the possibility of scaling.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 11:05:56 PM by mprep

To ensure the security of user data and tools, we implemented the following protective measures:
- two-step authentication;
- system of replicated geo-distributed servers with the possibility of scaling;
- geo-distributed array of hot, conditionally hot, cold wallets, as well as addresses with a multisignature for each cryptocurrency;
- a background clearing system that checks the correctness of current balances and I/Os between full cross-sections, and when a discrepancy registers a dangerous state, it transfers funds to cold wallets and multisignature addresses.

I have joined the PRE ICO a couple of days ago and pretty excited to see the future of the project. Best wishes to the team, it’s going to be huge.
Thx for your support)

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

What does LEN token stand for? I mean, the name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: