Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15736 times)
GOZIC

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

The core is nicely done, as far as I can tell from my experience! It’s fast and secure.
I’d rate it 10/10.
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

The core is nicely done, as far as I can tell from my experience! It’s fast and secure.
I’d rate it 10/10.

Thank you! We do our best!
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

What benefits does Liqnet have over the rest of the exchange projects?
Liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.

And if other exchange platforms don't want you to use their data? Could they shut down the API access for you in theory?

For them, LEN is an automatic trading system that connects as a user through the API and produces a variety of trading operations, increasing the liquidity of these third-party sites, and pays for each transaction commission, bringing profit to both exchanges and their traders.

I see so rather than seeing you as a competition they can also benefit from your service. Are there other services with a similar approach like yours?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aravanahaeva

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

it's probably the 20th exchange, which I see for the second day. than you are better than other projects? where you can learn more about your team?

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:07:37 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 11:05:25 PM by mprep

What benefits does Liqnet have over the rest of the exchange projects?
Liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.

And if other exchange platforms don't want you to use their data? Could they shut down the API access for you in theory?

For them, LEN is an automatic trading system that connects as a user through the API and produces a variety of trading operations, increasing the liquidity of these third-party sites, and pays for each transaction commission, bringing profit to both exchanges and their traders.

I see so rather than seeing you as a competition they can also benefit from your service. Are there other services with a similar approach like yours?
Our LEN technology is unique.

it's probably the 20th exchange, which I see for the second day. than you are better than other projects? where you can learn more about your team?

More information about our team you can found in site : liqnet.io

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

Are there risks associated with blockchain protocol?
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

They are really low to begin with and even lower in this project.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Can my account in Liqnet be hacked?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

It’s quite rare, but still, yes, especially if your password is too simple. However, the team will help you restore your account in that case.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

Can the project be close soon after the ICO?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

There are absolutely no reasons for it. All the software works great, the team has it’s aims and so far the project has been quite successful, so no worries about it.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

So, everyone in the team is Russian, right?
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

As far as I know, yes, or at least all of them. The team has plenty of experience blockchain and crypto overall, so it’s the most important aspect.
Evgenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

so everything is cool written about the experience of your team, and is there any way to test it? is there any information about their experience?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ettaburger (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

BlockShow Europe 2018: Liqnet came to Berlin
Powerful sponsores, dozens of exhibitors, the most famous speakers of blockchain market and nearly
a hundred representatives of trade media - it is all here, in Berlin, on BlockShow Europe 2018 conference.
It's all here together with LIQNET.
This year we are releasing cryptocurrency exchange and our ICO on the outstanding event by Cointelegraph.
For this, Liqnet Team has set the stand in the show apartment today.
The platform is desirable among traders, investors and projects who want to put their tokens on the exchange.
LIQNET booth workers report that their legs are falling off, but the second day of the exhibition is tomorrow and
they are happy to make a push to learn about the project as many people as possible. Therefore, if you are in Berlin,
you are welcome and if you personally can not come, be sure to write to us on Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and LinkedIn.

Read more on our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LiqNet.io/posts/1766613303421009
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:45:33 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 05:46:56 PM by LIQNET_official

The blockchain technology is based on the distributed computer network with cryptographic-based security and a particular protocol of network nodes interactions — accumulation of information in a block and its further verification by all nodes. Strengths of blockchain are security and modern cryptography.

To ensure the security of user data and tools, we implemented the following protective measures:

- two-step authentication;
- system of replicated geo-distributed servers with the possibility of scaling;
- geo-distributed array of hot, conditionally hot, cold wallets, as well as addresses with a multisignature for each cryptocurrency;
- a background clearing system that checks the correctness of current balances and I/Os between full cross-sections, and when a discrepancy registers a dangerous state, it transfers funds to cold wallets and multisignature addresses.

There are absolutely no reasons for it. All the software works great, the team has it’s aims and so far the project has been quite successful, so no worries about it.
Exactly. The project is growing and developing.

The team is mostly Russian and very experienced. You can learn about our team on the site https://liqnet.io/ in "Our Team" section.

so everything is cool written about the experience of your team, and is there any way to test it? is there any information about their experience?

Information about our team you can find on our site https://liqnet.io/ and in the WP starting from p.23 https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf
Mdlopers

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Hi! Interesting project. Investment attractiveness A2 (High level of investment attractiveness). I'll keep an eye out on this Roll Eyes
Is there a bounty program?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:57:49 AM

Hi! Interesting project. Investment attractiveness A2 (High level of investment attractiveness). I'll keep an eye out on this Roll Eyes
Is there a bounty program?

Thank you!  Smiley
Please join bounty channel https://t.me/icoreward
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

Where do I find more graphs and infographics about the project?
ShaManius

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

There are plenty in the Whitepaper, check it out, it’s quite informative.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: