Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:12:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15735 times)
YangsT

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

Can a person participate in the ICO he/she is from China?
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:19:25 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 11:08:42 PM by mprep

Is there any reason to invest in the project and buy tokens if I don’t use it to exchange currencies in the future?
The exchange value of the LEN token will be determined in accordance with the demand and supply for it. The more users of the LIQNET platform, the more participants need the LEN tokens. Also LEN tokens can be sold on exchanges after ICO.
The company does not give any forecasts and does not participate in the formation of the value of the tokens. For more information, see the White Paper
https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf

Can a person participate in the ICO he/she is from China?
A citizen or resident of the USA, Singapore, Canada, China, South Korea or any other jurisdiction that has legal regulation or restrictions of transactions with cryptocurrencies including investing can buy tokens only within personal responsibility. The company doesn't bear any risks that appear in the process of purchasing tokens or cryptocurrencies if such transactions don't comply with the legal norms of your jurisdiction

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

I have read the WP and I guess I’ll invest some of my ETH in the project. Thank you for the answers here.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:35:53 AM

I have read the WP and I guess I’ll invest some of my ETH in the project. Thank you for the answers here.
You are welcome anytime!
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

LEN will revolutionize cryptocurrency exchange, your thought?
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

Hey, the project indeed has a lot of interesting and beneficial solutions, that’s for sure.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:48:57 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 11:08:44 PM by mprep

I haven’t seen such a nicely planned exchange network so far. Good work, guys.
Thanks for your support!

The LIQNET exchange is unique and has lots of advantages, so think, yes, for sure!

fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

What benefits does Liqnet have over the rest of the exchange projects?
Liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.

And if other exchange platforms don't want you to use their data? Could they shut down the API access for you in theory?

For them, LEN is an automatic trading system that connects as a user through the API and produces a variety of trading operations, increasing the liquidity of these third-party sites, and pays for each transaction commission, bringing profit to both exchanges and their traders.

I see so rather than seeing you as a competition they can also benefit from your service. Are there other services with a similar approach like yours?
Our LEN technology is unique.

That doesn't tell me a lot. Can you go into more detail what unique means here? What is so special about it?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:14:37 AM

What benefits does Liqnet have over the rest of the exchange projects?
Liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.

And if other exchange platforms don't want you to use their data? Could they shut down the API access for you in theory?

For them, LEN is an automatic trading system that connects as a user through the API and produces a variety of trading operations, increasing the liquidity of these third-party sites, and pays for each transaction commission, bringing profit to both exchanges and their traders.

I see so rather than seeing you as a competition they can also benefit from your service. Are there other services with a similar approach like yours?
Our LEN technology is unique.

That doesn't tell me a lot. Can you go into more detail what unique means here? What is so special about it?
Hello)
Let me explain it more detailed:
LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
What makes the LIQNET exchange unique is the LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) tool, which allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange's clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET's clients. The holders of the LEN tokens get privileged terms.
Other advantages of LIQNET:
1.   Desktop apps (own desktop app, MultiCharts, TradingView, and MT5).
2.   Fully functional mobile trading apps for Android and iOS.
3.   An online-wallet project that provides the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat money by the press of a button. Additionally, it has the easy cryptocurrency investment service with free and paid built-in strategies.
4.   Acquiring service for receiving payments in cryptocurrencies that provides sellers with many capabilities and protects from many risks.

Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

Hi,what is a crypto currency exchange LIQNET?
it is a crypto exchange that combines liquidity from different platforms and solves the problem of crushing users .
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

Please tell me what is the uniqueness of this exchange ?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

the uniqueness of the exchange LIQNET is the mechanism of LEN
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

what is this mechanism, what is it for ?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

this mechanism collects and combines the orders of the exchange clients and the orders of the platforms together and makes them available for trading.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

Hello,what are the privileges given to the owners of the tokens ?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:04:53 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 11:10:03 PM by mprep

Hi)
LIQNET is a crypto exchange that allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and prices for retail clients (private persons and legal entities) from various jurisdictions.

it is a crypto exchange that combines liquidity from different platforms and solves the problem of crushing users .
You are right! Thank you)

Hello)
Let me explain:
What makes the LIQNET exchange unique is the LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) tool that allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange’s clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET’s clients.
LEN is mechanism that through an API allows to collect and combine data on requests to sell/buy from lots of cryptocurrencyexchanges located anywhere in the world and to form a unified order book.
LEN aggregates requests from several cryptocurrency exchanges into a single stream so that users can make deals at the most favorable price with a minimal spread.

Hello) Of course, you are right!

Hi)
LEN is mechanism that through an API allows to collect and combine data on requests to sell/buy from lots of cryptocurrencyexchanges located anywhere in the world and to form a unified order book. LEN aggregates requests from several cryptocurrency exchanges into a single stream so that users can make deals at the most favorable price with a minimal spread.

this mechanism collects and combines the orders of the exchange clients and the orders of the platforms together and makes them available for trading.
Yep) Thank you!

Hello)
On the developing cryptocurrencies market, the LIQNET's ICO may be one of the few options for investors to enter the cryptocurrency services and exchanges market through a finished elaborated project.
Our ICO stands out from the majority of the others because it is not just an idea. It is a real product ready for launch. It will be able to increase its competitive advantages and allow us to develop exponentially with the help of tokenization.

LEN token holders will get a discount on the exchange's fees of up to 90% depending on the number of tokens spent on it.

LEN token holders get access to the voting service to decide on the following crucial matters:
●   Choice of trading pairs that should be present on the exchange — initially, the system has only one or two pairs, and the token holders choose the first 20 pairs, which will be added to the system immediately after the ICO;
●   Choice of the ways of spending 50% of collected fees:
○   selection of additional trading pairs to be added to the exchange during the later work, except for the pairs that will be added by the LIQNET developers;
○   an increase of the exchange's marketing budget;
○   expansion of deposits in other exchanges to provide better liquidity on the LIQNET platform;
○   choice of additional sources of liquidity for LIQNET, except for those added by the LIQNET developers;
○   a buy-out of tokens on our platform at current prices to support the demand for them. Doing this will help to avoid the sales of the tokens at low prices, and, therefore, prevent the users from having access to super cheap discounts in large amounts — this may lead to the substantial decrease in the volume of the exchange's fees.

Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

they get a lot of privileges, here are some of them :desktop apps ,full-featured trading apps for Android and IOS and more
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:52:14 AM

What is the basis of the project ?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

What is the basis of the project ?
The basis of the project is a secure cryptocurrency exchange.Liquidity for the exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on LEN technology of its own development.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

I would like to know what technologies LEN consists of?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: