Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15732 times)
GeRa_182

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:02:15 AM

I would like to know what technologies LEN consists of?
it consists of 3 main services:information collector, automatic trading system and automatic system of distribution and accounting of funds
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

What does this platform aspire to?
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

all major trading platforms seek to increase liquidity and trading volume on their own markets and this platform is no exception
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:15:19 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 11:10:45 PM by mprep

Hello,what are the privileges given to the owners of the tokens ?
they get a lot of privileges, here are some of them :desktop apps ,full-featured trading apps for Android and IOS and more
You are right!)
I wish your team success in development and will follow you. I have seen many interesting and entertaining projects here, but yours is a real diamond! I am sure that you will succeed!
Hello) And thanks for your support!

What is the basis of the project ?
Hi)
The basis of the LIQNET project is a secure cryptocurrency exchange. It collects liquidity using both classic methods and a standalone mechanism that uses the in-house LEN technology.

What is the basis of the project ?
The basis of the project is a secure cryptocurrency exchange.Liquidity for the exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on LEN technology of its own development.
Exactly! Thank you!

The LEN technology consists of three essential services:
1.Data collector
2.Automated trading system (provides hedging of clients' deals at "external" platforms)
3.Automated system that allocates and accounts for funds (provides positive balances at "external" platforms, accounts for profitability as an additional control tool of an automated trading system)

it consists of 3 main services:information collector, automatic trading system and automatic system of distribution and accounting of funds
Yes, it`s so. Thanks)

LIQNET aspires to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
Full detailed information you can find in our WP https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

Hello, what is the way to increase trading volume and liquidity ?
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:50:01 AM

What is necessary to connect crypto-exchange to LEN?
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

as I know, for the adventure you need to open an account, replenish the balance and implement a special module for LEN
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

as I know, for the adventure you need to open an account, replenish the balance and implement a special module for LEN
it became interesting, whether other system,except LEN can carry out this operation?
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

it became interesting, whether other system,except LEN can carry out this operation?
yeah,maybe this operation also carries LIQNET
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Maybe it's not a beautiful question, but what problems does THE len platform have?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

Maybe it's not a beautiful question, but what problems does THE len platform have?
it has one urgent problem: not all exchanges provide a trading pair of USD,some quote cryptocurrency only directly to the national currency.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

Hello, what is the way to increase trading volume and liquidity ?

Hello!
The standard way to increase the liquidity and trading volumes is to connect an API of a platform to automated trading systems (trading robots). Almost all cryptoexchanges provide such trading APIs. They see LEN as an automated trading system, which makes numerous trading operations thus increasing liquidity and pays a fee for each transaction making profits for them.

To connect a cryptocurrency exchange to LEN, a user should register an account, deposit some money, and implement a particular LEN module that uses the exchange's open API. LIQNET also does this operation. The central questions that arise are about economics: transmitted size of market liquidity, choice of markets, and amounts of fees.

XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

it has one urgent problem: not all exchanges provide a trading pair of USD,some quote cryptocurrency only directly to the national currency.
and how can you solve this problem ?
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

and how can you solve this problem ?
the problem is solved by the complexity of interaction in LEN
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

How many parts does your server system consist of?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:01:59 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 11:10:50 PM by mprep

LEN is a unique tool, which allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange's clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET's clients.

I personally believe in this project and in the team, so I have already invested. I don't think you will regret it if you do the same.

Thank you for believing in our project! We appreciate it Smiley

It's ok Smiley You do the right thing, that you ask your question Smiley LEN has one pressing issue: not all exchanges offer a trading pair with USD, some trade cryptocurrencies directly for national currencies. But don't worry, the solution is to make interactions in LEN more complex: national currencies can be transmitted by connecting a currency gateway and quoting these pairs with their exchange rate to the dollar in mind and then into the main blotter. In this case, unfortunately, fees for currency conversion are added. Economic calculations prove that it is better to pay an additional fee and get cheaper liquidity so that this feature will be implemented by Q3 2018.

How many parts does your server system consist of?

The server side of the LIQNET platform is a private cloud, which is composed of physical servers in several locations and client terminals (currently, one terminal for web browsers). The security of the server side has been thoroughly tested.

This is an interesting project, more and more people are interested in it. And I'm glad, because people are also waiting for more updates for this project, like me.

We really appreciate your support. Thank you for this!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:14:35 AM

hi,from what subsystems is the system of storage and accounting of crypto-currencies ?
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

hi,from what subsystems is the system of storage and accounting of crypto-currencies ?
I don't know exactly,but here are a few of them:storage system,stock clearing system ,General accounting system .
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

guys, will investors get any bonuses ?
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

guys, will investors get any bonuses ?
For the first time three days, investors will receive an additional bonus to tokens of 20%,in the next three days — 10%, in the next four days— 5%.On the other days, tokens will be sold without bonuses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: