Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:08:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15717 times)
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

What benefits does Liqnet have over the rest of the exchange projects?
Liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.

And if other exchange platforms don't want you to use their data? Could they shut down the API access for you in theory?

For them, LEN is an automatic trading system that connects as a user through the API and produces a variety of trading operations, increasing the liquidity of these third-party sites, and pays for each transaction commission, bringing profit to both exchanges and their traders.

I see so rather than seeing you as a competition they can also benefit from your service. Are there other services with a similar approach like yours?
Our LEN technology is unique.

That doesn't tell me a lot. Can you go into more detail what unique means here? What is so special about it?
Hello)
Let me explain it more detailed:
LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
What makes the LIQNET exchange unique is the LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) tool, which allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange's clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET's clients. The holders of the LEN tokens get privileged terms.
Other advantages of LIQNET:
1.   Desktop apps (own desktop app, MultiCharts, TradingView, and MT5).
2.   Fully functional mobile trading apps for Android and iOS.
3.   An online-wallet project that provides the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat money by the press of a button. Additionally, it has the easy cryptocurrency investment service with free and paid built-in strategies.
4.   Acquiring service for receiving payments in cryptocurrencies that provides sellers with many capabilities and protects from many risks.

Isn't that also what bancor.network is doing? Not sure how they work, but I think it is similar. You also have always good liquidity and many options using shapeshift and you are not at risk with giving away private keys. You are not decentralized right? You own my coins when I deposit them?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 10:51:10 AM by LIQNET_official

What benefits does Liqnet have over the rest of the exchange projects?
Liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.

And if other exchange platforms don't want you to use their data? Could they shut down the API access for you in theory?

For them, LEN is an automatic trading system that connects as a user through the API and produces a variety of trading operations, increasing the liquidity of these third-party sites, and pays for each transaction commission, bringing profit to both exchanges and their traders.

I see so rather than seeing you as a competition they can also benefit from your service. Are there other services with a similar approach like yours?
Our LEN technology is unique.

That doesn't tell me a lot. Can you go into more detail what unique means here? What is so special about it?
Hello)
Let me explain it more detailed:
LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
What makes the LIQNET exchange unique is the LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) tool, which allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange's clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET's clients. The holders of the LEN tokens get privileged terms.
Other advantages of LIQNET:
1.   Desktop apps (own desktop app, MultiCharts, TradingView, and MT5).
2.   Fully functional mobile trading apps for Android and iOS.
3.   An online-wallet project that provides the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat money by the press of a button. Additionally, it has the easy cryptocurrency investment service with free and paid built-in strategies.
4.   Acquiring service for receiving payments in cryptocurrencies that provides sellers with many capabilities and protects from many risks.

Isn't that also what bancor.network is doing? Not sure how they work, but I think it is similar. You also have always good liquidity and many options using shapeshift and you are not at risk with giving away private keys. You are not decentralized right? You own my coins when I deposit them?
Hello! Let's start in order :
1)At the moment we are the first. By the second quarter, LIQNET did not have a single efficient competitor on the global market. bancor.network is rather a decentralized network for the tokens` exchange, admitted on the blockchain of Ethereum. And as for LIQNET, it unites the speed and convenience of centralized sites and adds to them the combined liquidity (not only ETH, but also any other crypto-currencies with their own blockchains).
2)You are right! LIQNET is a classic exchange with LEN technology.
3)Yes, we own your coins when you deposit them.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

I'm very pleased that LIQNET is going to solve the problem of the splitting of users and their trading orders by forming a unified order book with the best market depth and prices.
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

I read the whitepaper and saw in the token distribution that you had a private offering, when is that and for how many days?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

I'm very pleased that LIQNET is going to solve the problem of the splitting of users and their trading orders by forming a unified order book with the best market depth and prices.
Hello) Appreciate your support!)

I read the whitepaper and saw in the token distribution that you had a private offering, when is that and for how many days?
Hi) We decided to change the strategy for the LIQNET project. ICO is temporarily suspended. We got feedback from community and during the exhibitions we have attended. So, we must take into consideration all the flaws and continue to work on the project.
ICO will start approximately in a month and a half.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

What categories competitive environment LIQNET?
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Do LIQNET competitors?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

Do LIQNET competitors?

We are the first. By the second quarter, LIQNET did not have a single efficient competitor on the global market. Exchanges-aggregators are being developed and sooner or later will open for traders, but by this time LIQNET will gain valuable experience and a large client base.

What categories competitive environment LIQNET?

Several categories represent the competitive environment of LIQNET:

1. Classic cryptocurrency exchanges with which LIQNET works as a client by using the LEN mechanism. It connects to them through an API and executes a significant number of trading operations thus increasing the competitor's turnover and pays fees for every operation, therefore, making profits for the competitor.

2. Forex brokers who are offering to trade the BTC-USD and other cryptocurrencies pairs. They are not considered direct competitors because they work with non-deliverable CFD contracts on the price difference. Cryptocurrency can be bought from them, but it can't be withdrawn.

3. B2BX project. It is not an aggregator of real cryptocurrency liquidity. It would be more proper to consider it as an offer to brokers to implement trading of contracts on the difference between prices in BTC and ETH, an attempt to connect brokers and their clients, who trade to lower the brokers' risks of changing prices of cryptocurrencies. Because non-covered risks will have to be covered on the markets with an actual shipment of assets anyway, LIQNET will be the best solution for that. In other words, B2BX is not a competitor, but LIQNET's potential client.

4. Futures contracts from CME Group, CBOE.  A futures contract on Bitcoin index put on the market is not a competitor to LIQNET. If the possibility of an arbitrage appears, traders need a place to buy or sell the base asset. Because the index is calculated based on the data from four cryptoexchanges, each of which is a supplier of liquidity, LIQNET is the optimal platform for that, because it provides the maximum volume of liquidity for the best price. Therefore, the issue of futures leads to the increase of the number of traders, who want to trade physical assets at the LIQNET platform.

MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

What rights does ownership tokens LEN?
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

Ownership of len tokens entitles you to use the platform and the bonuses provided by the tokens,subject to the restrictions and conditions set forth in the WhitePaper and Token Sales Agreement
Tiamel

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

Get tokens LEN what conditions I need to agree?
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

By receiving len tokens,you agree that they do not give any ownership or share rights in the company,as well as any right to receive future income shares
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Hi, where can I find out the token purchase procedure ?
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

When can my data be verified?
BlacK CrowN

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

Verification of these data can be carried out not only before creating an account,but also during the use of the platform.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:59:02 PM

how can I be sure that my personal data will not be disclosed to third parties ?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 07:08:15 PM by Welsh

Ownership of the LEN tokens gives the right to use the platform and offers bonuses granted by the tokens with consideration of limitations and terms presented in this White Paper and the Token Sales Agreement. Full text of the document is available in the Whitepaper, page 20. Every purchaser must read it https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf

project has made a breakthrough in the market and this will be more helpful for the beginners to invest their money. Don't miss this opportunity to become a sucessful investor!

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate it  Smiley

Before you buy tokens, you must read the Token Sales Agreement https://liqnet.io/static/docs/token_sales_agreement_en.pdf

Hi, where can I find out the token purchase procedure ?

First of all, you should pass a registration. Open the registration/login form. Enter your email and password to log in. To register, enter the real passport data into the form, the email and come up with a password. Please do not use a simple password. You will keep your funds on this account, so it is very important to choose a reliable and long password. After the registration, a letter with a link to activate the account will be sent to the e-mail address provided.

how can I be sure that my personal data will not be disclosed to third parties ?

Don't worry, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. We collect only the required information and never share it with any third-party except for our identity verification partner. Access to personal information is only granted to select LIQNET's employees who're responsible for overseeing the matters of identity control and verification. The company administers users' personal information and its processing. Please, read Privacy Policy at p. 1, paragraph 1 https://liqnet.io/static/docs/international_privacy_policy.pdf

The company reserves the right to request your papers before activating the account to comply with applicable laws or rules relative to the sale of tokens to you. The company may deny access to LIQNET if it has doubts that the presented papers are authentic and up to date. A check of the data can be done not only before the creation of an account but also during the use of the platform per the AML/CFT policies.

YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

what are the risks associated with the blockchain Protocol?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

what are the risks associated with the blockchain Protocol?
Hello Wink
Since tokens and cryptocurrencies are based on the blockchain protocol, any error, bug or abandonment of this protocol can have a significant adverse effect on LIQNET and the LEN tokens. Moreover, advances in cryptography or technological advances, such as the development of quantum computing, can pose risks to LIQNET and the LEN tokens, including the risks to the use of tokens in obtaining relevant services, by reducing the effectiveness of the encryption mechanisms that underlie the blockchain protocol.
Purge

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

hi, where can I buy len tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: