Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:55:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15735 times)
Imhotepp

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

Hello! It’s really nice to see people develop new cryptocurrency projects, I’ve actually got quite interested about this one. What’s the price of the token currently, to be precise?
The prices will change depending on the phases of ICO, currently it’s PRE ICO phase now, the price of 1 LEN token is USD 0.5.
This price will stay until the end of PRE ICO which ends on 27.05.2018 You can actually check all the phases of the ICO on the main web page of the project liqnet.io to learn more. I suppose you hurry since PRE ICO phase is quite beneficial to participate in.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

What’s the advantages of Liqnet over other projects?
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:54:36 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 08:10:43 AM by LIQNET_official

Hello! It’s really nice to see people develop new cryptocurrency projects, I’ve actually got quite interested about this one. What’s the price of the token currently, to be precise?
Hello! Thanks for your feedback  Wink
The token price is 1 LEN = $ 1. Before the ICO starts we will announce more details regarding bonuses.
Joining the White List, you will be informed about the exact date of the sale's start personally https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3_ObbR77ETFtWmKrbcxQtxD6HhJ6mJa8p4fkLSvXvdPweOQ/viewform
The prices will change depending on the phases of ICO, currently it’s PRE ICO phase now, the price of 1 LEN token is USD 0.5.
Hi)
I provided the exact token price in the message above.
This price will stay until the end of PRE ICO which ends on 27.05.2018 You can actually check all the phases of the ICO on the main web page of the project liqnet.io to learn more. I suppose you hurry since PRE ICO phase is quite beneficial to participate in.
Greetings)
Would like to clarify that we decided to change the strategy for the LIQNET project. ICO is temporarily suspended. We got feedback from community and during the exhibitions we have attended. So, we must take into consideration all the flaws and continue to work on the project.
ICO will start approximately in a month and a half.
What’s the advantages of Liqnet over other projects?
Hey Wink
LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions. What makes the LIQNET exchange unique is the LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) tool, which allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange's clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET's clients. The holders of the LEN tokens get privileged terms.
Other advantages of LIQNET:
1. Desktop apps (own desktop app, MultiCharts, TradingView, and MT5).
2. Fully functional mobile trading apps for Android and iOS.
3. An online-wallet project that provides the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat money by the press of a button. Additionally, it has the easy cryptocurrency investment service with free and paid built-in strategies.
4. Acquiring service for receiving payments in cryptocurrencies that provides sellers with many capabilities and protects from many risks.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

How to start trading?
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

How to start trading?
From the point of view of the logic of use, trading on the LIQNET exchange does not differ in principle from that on other cryptoexchanges. Register on the site, top up the balance and start earning!
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

Where do I find people who also participate in the project?
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

You might consider asking more questions on the forum and reading other questions, e.t.c. Just read it when you got free time to do so.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

How to start trading?
From the point of view of the logic of use, trading on the LIQNET exchange does not differ in principle from that on other cryptoexchanges. Register on the site, top up the balance and start earning!

You are absolutely right. Thank you for support  Smiley

Join to our official telegram chat https://t.me/liqnet_official

I shield, Your plan is very reliable form. To work on the exchange of the strong, in Sengopur with such zhestkimi requirements to you, this is the serious numbering for the fact that you will take one and the leading places on the world exchange market of crypt.

It will be so for sure  Smiley The team is doing all the best for that! Thankee  Smiley

You might consider asking more questions on the forum and reading other questions, e.t.c. Just read it when you got free time to do so.

Appreciate your support and recommendations!
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:43:44 AM

The project looks very promising. I like this project and I will participate!
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

What is the LEN technology?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

LEN is a mechanism that makes it possible to collect and merge buy/sell orders into a single order book via API's provided by exchanges.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

The project looks very promising. I like this project and I will participate!
Hello) It`s Great that you are with LIQNET! We are thankful for your feedback!
Hi)
Let me explain:
LEN is a mechanism that allows you to collect and aggregate data on buy/sell requests through an API from a variety of cryptoexchanges located anywhere in the world and form a single order book.
LEN aggregates orders into a single stream, so users can make deals at the best prices with a minimum spread.
LEN allows the LIQNET system to obtain from the standard depth model an improved model with additional liquidity at the meeting point of supply and demand.
As a result, LIQNET users work with a single order book, in which both the orders of the clients of this exchange are presented, as well as retranslated orders from other sites.
LEN is a mechanism that makes it possible to collect and merge buy/sell orders into a single order book via API's provided by exchanges.
Greetings! Yes, correctly! Thank you)
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

As the result, users can close deals at minimum prices and with a minimum spread.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

LEN turns the standard market depth model into an improved one with additional liquidity at the point where demand meets supply. You don't need any special agreements for that - just open API's that crypto exchanges publish for interacting with third-party services.
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

LEN turns the standard market depth model into an improved one with additional liquidity at the point where demand meets supply. You don't need any special agreements for that - just open API's that crypto exchanges publish for interacting with third-party services.

How much is this method safe to use and what experience have you used in demo mode? This is interesting because if everything is fine with security then the project can give excellent profits to all its investors simply by the fact of its use.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

Interesting. Is LIQNET exchange already working in the test mode?
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

Yes! The project is one of the few options for investing in the cryptocurrency exchange and services market through a ready product.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

As the result, users can close deals at minimum prices and with a minimum spread.
Absolutely right!
Hey, fellows!
Looking for something more interesting here. Responsive idea,  excellent idea!
Hey) Thank you for the support!
Yes it`s so and as a result, LIQNET users work with a unified order book, which contains both orders of clients of this exchange and orders relayed from other platforms.
Thanks for your addition)

LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

How much is this method safe to use and what experience have you used in demo mode? This is interesting because if everything is fine with security then the project can give excellent profits to all its investors simply by the fact of its use.
Hello!
The server side of the LIQNET platform is a private cloud, which is composed of physical servers in several locations and client terminals (currently, one terminal for web browsers). The security of the server side has been thoroughly tested.
To ensure the security of user data and tools, we implemented the following protective measures:
- two-step authentication;
- system of replicated geo-distributed servers with the possibility of scaling;
- geo-distributed array of hot, conditionally hot, cold wallets, as well as addresses with a multisignature for each cryptocurrency;
- a background clearing system that checks the correctness of current balances and I/Os between full cross-sections, and when a discrepancy registers a dangerous state, it transfers funds to cold wallets and multisignature addresses.
More detailed information, you can read in our WP, starting p.3 https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf
Yes, LIQNET is already running in test mode. Try it http://liqnet.com
Yes! The project is one of the few options for investing in the cryptocurrency exchange and services market through a ready product.
Thanks for the response  Wink
Looking forward for more updates! Amazing activity, a rather interesting business.  Good luck guys.
Greetings)
Currently the Team is working hard on development and improvement the project. As soon as the news is available, we will immediately notify you, be sure! Just stay with us) Appreciate your support and wishes!
I'm wondering what is the basis of the Liqnet project
Halloo!)
The basis of the LIQNET project is a secure cryptocurrency exchange. It collects liquidity using both classic methods and a standalone mechanism that uses the in-house LEN technology.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

Is it legally registered? I can't see from website a location.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: