Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:25:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15731 times)
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:52:19 AM

Good day team! I got in this project. I am interested to look how the developers perform the idea.

Oh, we work hard to have an amazing result Smiley Welcome to our project  Smiley

I am happy ) I have joined the PRE ICO a couple of days ago and pretty excited to see the future of the project.

I am happy ) I have joined the PRE ICO a couple of days ago and pretty excited to see the future of the project.
We are partners, I also joined the team!

Nice you are with LIQNET  Smiley Thnx for your sweet words!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FilliP_MoriS

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

Will LIQNET receive permission from the Singapore Securities Commission to issue securities?
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

Will LIQNET receive permission from the Singapore Securities Commission to issue securities?
This is not required, since LIQNET issues Utility Tokens (the company issues them to customers to finance their future purchases, utility tokens do not perform the function of securities)
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

This is not required, since LIQNET issues Utility Tokens (the company issues them to customers to finance their future purchases, utility tokens do not perform the function of securities)

Exactly. Thank you for support  Smiley
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

I like that the company is registered in Singapore. The company is 100% legal
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

Thankee Smiley We work hard to have an amazing result.
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

Singapore has done a great job of creating legislation that meets the most modern requirements of the cryptocurrency market
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

Singapore has done a great job of creating legislation that meets the most modern requirements of the cryptocurrency market
Yes. Strict laws of Singapore ))
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

This is the best place to conduct a global business in cryptocurrency trading.
Sanders86

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

I head in  Q4 2018 The company will fully functional iOS and Android trading apps?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

I like the construct of this business.
Spotless website, sentient design,  excellent idea!

Hello! And thank you for kind words & response about LIQNET!  Smiley

I head in  Q4 2018 The company will fully functional iOS and Android trading apps?

Yes, according to the Road map, we have planned to improve and bugfix of the iOS and Android apps on Q4 — 2018.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

I feel like there’s something special about this project, finally, a good exchange network.

Think the LIQNET succeed, especially with such a strong support  Smiley
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

What benefits does Liqnet have over the rest of the exchange projects?
Liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.

And if other exchange platforms don't want you to use their data? Could they shut down the API access for you in theory?

For them, LEN is an automatic trading system that connects as a user through the API and produces a variety of trading operations, increasing the liquidity of these third-party sites, and pays for each transaction commission, bringing profit to both exchanges and their traders.

I see so rather than seeing you as a competition they can also benefit from your service. Are there other services with a similar approach like yours?
Our LEN technology is unique.

That doesn't tell me a lot. Can you go into more detail what unique means here? What is so special about it?
Hello)
Let me explain it more detailed:
LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
What makes the LIQNET exchange unique is the LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) tool, which allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange's clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET's clients. The holders of the LEN tokens get privileged terms.
Other advantages of LIQNET:
1.   Desktop apps (own desktop app, MultiCharts, TradingView, and MT5).
2.   Fully functional mobile trading apps for Android and iOS.
3.   An online-wallet project that provides the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat money by the press of a button. Additionally, it has the easy cryptocurrency investment service with free and paid built-in strategies.
4.   Acquiring service for receiving payments in cryptocurrencies that provides sellers with many capabilities and protects from many risks.

Isn't that also what bancor.network is doing? Not sure how they work, but I think it is similar. You also have always good liquidity and many options using shapeshift and you are not at risk with giving away private keys. You are not decentralized right? You own my coins when I deposit them?
Hello! Let's start in order :
1)At the moment we are the first. By the second quarter, LIQNET did not have a single efficient competitor on the global market. bancor.network is rather a decentralized network for the tokens` exchange, admitted on the blockchain of Ethereum. And as for LIQNET, it unites the speed and convenience of centralized sites and adds to them the combined liquidity (not only ETH, but also any other crypto-currencies with their own blockchains).
2)You are right! LIQNET is a classic exchange with LEN technology.
3)Yes, we own your coins when you deposit them.

Ok, but I am really looking forward to more decentralized services even if speed gets sacrificed to some degree. No problem with using services like yours either though.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

What benefits does Liqnet have over the rest of the exchange projects?
Liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.

And if other exchange platforms don't want you to use their data? Could they shut down the API access for you in theory?

For them, LEN is an automatic trading system that connects as a user through the API and produces a variety of trading operations, increasing the liquidity of these third-party sites, and pays for each transaction commission, bringing profit to both exchanges and their traders.

I see so rather than seeing you as a competition they can also benefit from your service. Are there other services with a similar approach like yours?
Our LEN technology is unique.

That doesn't tell me a lot. Can you go into more detail what unique means here? What is so special about it?
Hello)
Let me explain it more detailed:
LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
What makes the LIQNET exchange unique is the LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) tool, which allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange's clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET's clients. The holders of the LEN tokens get privileged terms.
Other advantages of LIQNET:
1.   Desktop apps (own desktop app, MultiCharts, TradingView, and MT5).
2.   Fully functional mobile trading apps for Android and iOS.
3.   An online-wallet project that provides the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat money by the press of a button. Additionally, it has the easy cryptocurrency investment service with free and paid built-in strategies.
4.   Acquiring service for receiving payments in cryptocurrencies that provides sellers with many capabilities and protects from many risks.

Isn't that also what bancor.network is doing? Not sure how they work, but I think it is similar. You also have always good liquidity and many options using shapeshift and you are not at risk with giving away private keys. You are not decentralized right? You own my coins when I deposit them?
Hello! Let's start in order :
1)At the moment we are the first. By the second quarter, LIQNET did not have a single efficient competitor on the global market. bancor.network is rather a decentralized network for the tokens` exchange, admitted on the blockchain of Ethereum. And as for LIQNET, it unites the speed and convenience of centralized sites and adds to them the combined liquidity (not only ETH, but also any other crypto-currencies with their own blockchains).
2)You are right! LIQNET is a classic exchange with LEN technology.
3)Yes, we own your coins when you deposit them.

Ok, but I am really looking forward to more decentralized services even if speed gets sacrificed to some degree. No problem with using services like yours either though.
Hello)
Got your point. Of course, it`s only your decision, which services to choose. Just bear in mind that you are always welcome in our project)
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

a market that we can not determine the price will always experience ups and downs and it is only done by who owns the market.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

A great project from good developers, join us
Hi) Thanks for your support!
a market that we can not determine the price will always experience ups and downs and it is only done by who owns the market.
Hello)
Would like to ask you, have you already read our White Paper https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf
If get any questions, let me know)
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

how to get the avatar for LIQNET signature campaign
i have joined
btt username: karitra1
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:05:29 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 08:56:28 AM by mprep

It makes me think like a complete and well thought-out Platform! Good concept. LIQNET helps reduce risk and just gives the customer ease. Lets see is it true or not..

Congratulation! Very promising project. What a good and interesting idea!

Hello! Thank you so much for your support, wishes and believing in project`s success!

how to get the avatar for LIQNET signature campaign
i have joined
btt username: karitra1

Hello! Pm me, please.

I'm interested to know more about Liqnet I'm now reading your whitepaper.

Hello! Let me know if you have any questions.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

What about Liqnet security?
Also, geo-distributed array of hot, conditionally hot, cold wallets, as well as addresses with a multisignature for each cryptocurrency; a background clearing system that checks the correctness of current balances and I/Os between full cross-sections, and when a discrepancy registers a dangerous state, it transfers funds to cold wallets and multisignature addresses

An interesting technical thing I'll see how it goes in that case. That is, if I correctly understood that hacking and theft of funds at this level of security is excluded?

this is true. The project guarantees reliability and security for its users. it is very pleased and inspires hope.

The only problem with this method is hacking the servers themselves and substituting them with the transfer of funds to your wallet. It is very difficult to make a takup attack, but it is possible. There must necessarily be some sort of two-way authentication as it seems to me.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:51:19 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2022, 10:39:00 AM by mprep

What about Liqnet security?
Also, geo-distributed array of hot, conditionally hot, cold wallets, as well as addresses with a multisignature for each cryptocurrency; a background clearing system that checks the correctness of current balances and I/Os between full cross-sections, and when a discrepancy registers a dangerous state, it transfers funds to cold wallets and multisignature addresses

An interesting technical thing I'll see how it goes in that case. That is, if I correctly understood that hacking and theft of funds at this level of security is excluded?

this is true. The project guarantees reliability and security for its users. it is very pleased and inspires hope.

The only problem with this method is hacking the servers themselves and substituting them with the transfer of funds to your wallet. It is very difficult to make a takup attack, but it is possible. There must necessarily be some sort of two-way authentication as it seems to me.

To ensure the security of user data and tools, we implemented the following protective measures:

- two-step authentication;
- system of replicated geo-distributed servers with the possibility of scaling;
- geo-distributed array of hot, conditionally hot, cold wallets, as well as addresses with a multisignature for each cryptocurrency;
- a background clearing system that checks the correctness of current balances and I/Os between full cross-sections, and when a discrepancy registers a dangerous state, it transfers funds to cold wallets and multisignature addresses.

Expect a lot of investor support your plan when ICO will begin.

It will be so for sure  Smiley The team is doing all the Best for that! Thankee  Smiley

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: