Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15736 times)
YangsT

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Hey I am unbale to understand what Is closed juriscdiction.
OClosed jurisdiction is in the form of restrictions on the activities of companies and individuals from other jurisdictions, in particular in the financial sphere, and in particular in the field of turnover of cryptocurrencies and related services. Closed jurisdictions may also include regions, access to which is limited to the specifics of the market and the positions of those already operating in such a domain.
And why are so sure that is really so?

Clearing is an activity to define and set off mutual obligations of participants in the stock or cryptocurrency market. The way of clearing here is wonderful
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

Tell me please about cryptocurrency acquiring. Can it be used here?
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:17:01 PM

Hey I am unbale to understand what Is closed juriscdiction.
OClosed jurisdiction is in the form of restrictions on the activities of companies and individuals from other jurisdictions, in particular in the financial sphere, and in particular in the field of turnover of cryptocurrencies and related services. Closed jurisdictions may also include regions, access to which is limited to the specifics of the market and the positions of those already operating in such a domain.
And why are so sure that is really so?

Clearing is an activity to define and set off mutual obligations of participants in the stock or cryptocurrency market. The way of clearing here is wonderful

We grateful for your support  Smiley

Cryptocurrency acquiring is a technology that is a sort of acquiring and allows you to accept cryptocurrencies in online stores or real outlets.
One of the advantages of LIQNET is acquiring service for receiving payments in cryptocurrencies that provides sellers with many capabilities and protects from many risks. So yes, it can be used here and it will be used here  Wink
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

Cryptocurrency acquiring is a technology that allows you to accept cryptocurrencies in online stores or real outlets. It is a great benefit to any project.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Cryptocurrency acquiring is a technology that allows you to accept cryptocurrencies in online stores or real outlets. It is a great benefit to any project.
I think that it is a great idea. It can influence the project greatly. Wise thing.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

I think that it is a great idea. It can influence the project greatly. Wise thing.
Liquidity is the ability of assets to be sold at close range. What can we say about the liquidity here.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:00:54 PM

Liquidity is the ability of assets to be sold at close range. What can we say about the liquidity here.
Liquidity assets are a great part of any financial project. It really cannot be done without the assumption of this assets.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

Option is an agreement whereby the buyer of the option (potential buyer or potential seller of the underlying asset: commodity, security, cryptocurrency) receive the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell the asset at a predetermined price at a specified time or period. In this case, the seller of the option must or buy it from the buyer.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:13:32 PM

Option is an agreement whereby the buyer of the option (potential buyer or potential seller of the underlying asset: commodity, security, cryptocurrency) receive the right, but not the obligation, to buy or sell the asset at a predetermined price at a specified time or period. In this case, the seller of the option must or buy it from the buyer.
This project use a modern type of options. It can give them great comparatible benefits.
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:25:11 PM

As for me I clearly want to invest, but I am still thinking about the sum of investment. Tell me more please, I will be very grateful to you.
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

As for me I clearly want to invest, but I am still thinking about the sum of investment. Tell me more please, I will be very grateful to you.
CFD-contract (contract for the price difference) is an agreement between two parties - the seller and the buyer -on transferring the difference between the current value of the asset at the time opening the position and its value at the end of the contract. TradingView.
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

CFD-contract (contract for the price difference) is an agreement between two parties - the seller and the buyer -on transferring the difference between the current value of the asset at the time opening the position and its value at the end of the contract. TradingView.
This agreement is closely connected with smart contracts. They can bring a lot of benefits together to any person connected with this project.
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

And does this project has smart advisors? It is really very important for me to understand the level of their development. It makes me comfortable the knowledge of their level?
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:02:24 AM

LIQNET forms a unified price order by converging the buying and selling orders of the whole network exchange. This is a unique exchange mechanism.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:37:44 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2022, 11:25:26 AM by mprep

Oh, really it will be great achievement fo me to learn something more. Such a great stock exchange I believe in their future.

Thank you for believing in LIQNET! It's very important for us.

That's right  Wink

This project use a modern type of options. It can give them great comparatible benefits.

Thank you for the feedback!

Greetings, fellows. I think it's a great project.
Able to recognize idea, absorbing results!

Greetings) Thank you so much for your support!

Futures is a contract between the seller and the buyer that provides for the delivery of a specific product, shares, services, or cryptocurrencies in the future. The exchange agreements is quete useful here.

Futures is a contract between the seller and the buyer that provides for the delivery of a specific product, shares, services, or cryptocurrencies in the future. The exchange agreements is quete useful here.
Yes I do really think that using all this tools in one project can help this project a lot. Great work.

Thank you, guys, for feedbacks! We work hard to have an amazing result  Roll Eyes

On the developing cryptocurrencies market, the LIQNET's ICO may be one of the few options for investors to enter the cryptocurrency services and exchanges market through a finished elaborated project.
Our ICO stands out from the majority of the others because it is not just an idea. It is a real product ready for launch. It will be able to increase its competitive advantages and allow us to develop exponentially with the help of tokenization.

LEN token holders will get a discount on the exchange's fees of up to 90% depending on the number of tokens spent on it.

LEN token holders get access to the voting service to decide on the some crucial matters. Fore more deyailed information read our Whitepaper starting from p. 12. https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf

This agreement is closely connected with smart contracts. They can bring a lot of benefits together to any person connected with this project.

Guys, thanks for your responses!

And does this project has smart advisors? It is really very important for me to understand the level of their development. It makes me comfortable the knowledge of their level?

You can find our advisors on the website https://liqnet.io
Scroll down to the "Advisors" section. I'm sure you will be surprised by level of their experience Cool

LIQNET forms a unified price order by converging the buying and selling orders of the whole network exchange. This is a unique exchange mechanism.

You are absolutely right! LIQNET is a fully unique project   Cool

I believe this business is very nice and interesting! Unbiased website, very nice job, extraordinary approach.

We grateful for your feedback!

Hello. You need to add token details to let participants to join the business!

Hello! What do you exactly mean?

As I think, the cryptocuurency exchanges are the best  way of investing in our situation

As I think, the cryptocuurency exchanges are the best  way of investing in our situation
Yes I fully agree with you. It is the best way to earn profit.

I also think so. It can give us wonderful opportunities.

That's right, guys. Especially, if you use LIQNET for these purposes  Wink

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
ErichKrause

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:23:16 PM

But why exchange. Maybe some other projects are quete qood enough too.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

But why exchange. Maybe some other projects are quete qood enough too.

Maybe. But here we discuss the LIQNET project only  Wink

Maybe but I don’t know about any others. And I want to invest in this project.

We grateful for your support. Think the LIQNET succeed, especially with such a strong support  Smiley
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

I want to invest in but I am really, afraid of investing in such a market situation.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

I want to invest in but I am really, afraid of investing in such a market situation.

The exchange value of the LEN token will be determined in accordance with the demand and supply for it. The more users of the LIQNET platform, the more participants need the LEN tokens. The company does not give any forecasts and does not participate in the formation of the value of the tokens.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

And what do you think about market situation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: