Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15735 times)
GOZIC

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

And what do you think about market situation?
I think that is not quete clear. But I have heard about the interview.
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

I see that The base of the LIQNET project is a protected cryptocurrency exchange, if you see ideas on this project need to be monitored its development, I hope the exchange will be easier for someone to do trading and transactions
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

What interview, can you tell me more about it
YGICIQU

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:37:27 PM

He told everyone that Binance is a scam. And Qtum too.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

And why don’t you think that this project is not a scam. Can you proof it.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:04:06 PM

You can find the info in the web. I don’t think you need my help to do it.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

And what are the key benefits of the projects? Can you tell me more about it
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:19:50 PM

I can but I think that you are able to find the information
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

The info about this project is important and useful, but I am unable to make some conclusions.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

If you are eager to help me I will be very glad.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

Look at their Hard cap. It is very small.
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:46:44 AM

Hello)
Today, the number of exchanges has grown so much that the market needs unification to be able to continue to develop as a single organism. Users and their assets are split; therefore, liquidity is split, too. Cryptocurrencies should unite people, companies, and financial streams, but the fragmentation of trading over several platforms leads to increased volatility of many cryptographic currencies and assets.
This scares traditional investors away from investing in cryptocurrencies. Low level of liquidity and considerable spreads don't help the development of the cryptocurrency industry. Naturally, exchanges should seek to get into a unified trading place to be able to use the combined liquidity to increase revenue.
The abundance of exchange and trade tools on the market should also be critically reviewed. At first glance, the market is filled with stock and cryptocurrency exchanges. However, when filtered by such parameters as reliability, accessibility for end users (many exchanges are selective in allowing residents of different countries and jurisdictions to trade), ability to trade with required tools (fiduciary currencies included), the choice is narrowed drastically, and the illusion of abundance goes away.
At the remaining optimal exchanges, liquidity will be limited. Therefore, during a market move or when buying or selling a significant amount of funds, a trader risks to fail to get the required amount or get it at an unacceptable price. We solved this problem by uniting liquidity streams from different platforms into one order book.
I think that is not quete clear. But I have heard about the interview.
Hi)
I`ve given the brief answer above, but more detailed information you can also find in our WP https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf
I see that The base of the LIQNET project is a protected cryptocurrency exchange, if you see ideas on this project need to be monitored its development, I hope the exchange will be easier for someone to do trading and transactions

Greetings)
You are absolutely right! The security of the server side has been thoroughly tested.
To ensure the security of user data and tools, we implemented the following protective measures:
- two-step authentication;
- system of replicated geo-distributed servers with the possibility of scaling;
- geo-distributed array of hot, conditionally hot, cold wallets, as well as addresses with a multisignature for each cryptocurrency;
- a background clearing system that checks the correctness of current balances and I/Os between full cross-sections, and when a discrepancy registers a dangerous state, it transfers funds to cold wallets and multisignature addresses.
Thanks for your feedback!
He told everyone that Binance is a scam. And Qtum too.
Hey! Here we are talking about LIQNET!
And why don’t you think that this project is not a scam. Can you proof it.
Hello! LIQNET project is not a scam! We work hard to make our project successful!
You can view our official website https://liqnet.io/ check the team behind the LIQNET on the site or in our WP, starting p. 23 https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf and also LIQNET is already running in test mode, just try it http://liqnet.com
You can find the info in the web. I don’t think you need my help to do it.
Sure! Thanks for the help!
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

And what are the key benefits of the projects? Can you tell me more about it
Hello)
Of course)
Advantages of LIQNET Exchange:
1. Ability to execute a big order at the best price (large market depth).
2. Minimal spreads.
3. Ability to trade large volumes without the risk of shifting the market.
4. Best prices, minimal spreads, and the biggest volumes all in one place.
5.Desktop apps (own desktop app, MultiCharts, TradingView, and MT5).
6.Fully functional mobile trading apps for Android and iOS.
7.An online-wallet project that provides the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat money by the press of a button. Additionally, it has the easy cryptocurrency investment service with free and paid built-in strategies.
8.Acquiring service for receiving payments in cryptocurrencies that provides sellers with many capabilities and protects from many risks
Benefits for the Token Holders:
On the developing cryptocurrencies market, the LIQNET's ICO may be one of the few options for investors to enter the cryptocurrency services and exchanges market through a finished elaborated project.
Our ICO stands out from the majority of the others because it is not just an idea. It is a real product ready for launch. It will be able to increase its competitive advantages and allow us to develop exponentially with the help of tokenization.
The info about this project is important and useful, but I am unable to make some conclusions.
Hi)
What exactly do you need help with?
If you are eager to help me I will be very glad.
Hey) We will be glad to help you with the LIQNET project.
Look at their Hard cap. It is very small.
Greetings)
Yep! The hard cap is $50 mln. Not so much in fact)
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

LIQNET is a platform for the exchange of different electronic currencies, which can be conducted anywhere in the world and it can constitute a unified order. This is the difference of the project. But besides usability, low fees, fast speed, good liquidity, safety and security are also selected by investors.
tinhtevn

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:18:35 AM

LIQNET is a platform for the exchange of different electronic currencies, which can be conducted anywhere in the world and it can constitute a unified order. This is the difference of the project. But besides usability, low fees, fast speed, good liquidity, safety and security are also selected by investors.
I propose to LIQNET team to add different pairs with fiats to make its more comfortable for users.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:31:13 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 08:41:51 AM by LIQNET_official

Absolutely right! Thanks for your comment!
I propose to LIQNET team to add different pairs with fiats to make its more comfortable for users.
Thank you. We will take into account your proposal)
As for now LEN has one pressing issue: not all exchanges offer a trading pair with USD, some trade cryptocurrencies directly for national currencies. The solution is to make interactions in LEN more complex: national currencies can be transmitted by connecting a currency gateway and quoting these pairs with their exchange rate to the dollar in mind and then into the main blotter. In this case, unfortunately, fees for currency conversion are added. Economic calculations prove that it is better to pay an additional fee and get cheaper liquidity so that this feature will be implemented by Q3 2018.
Being an exchange on its own makes Liqnet a stand out. I'm sure it has a well cut out plan on how to solve the fragmentation issues associated with cryptocurrency exchanges. Hopefully, the project will be a success.
Thanks for believing in LIQNET project. By the way, LIQNET Solutions are fully described in our WP, starting p. 3 https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

The idea looks pretty promising!
Brilliant website, apperceptive job, really good vision!
Greetings)
Glad you like the idea of our project!
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

What can you tell about the fragmentation of liquidity?
lonely_one

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

Being an exchange on its own makes Liqnet a stand out. I'm sure it has a well cut out plan on how to solve the fragmentation issues associated with cryptocurrency exchanges. Hopefully, the project will be a success.
Liqnet has very detail plans to build up its own exchange.
I wish that the exchange will have different trading pairs, including fiats.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

What can you tell about the fragmentation of liquidity?
Hello)
By the end of the decade, global cryptocurrency trading found itself scattered among various platforms, which led to severe fragmentation of liquidity. The lower the liquidity, the lower the average volume of a trading position in comparison to stock and other classical markets. Moreover, in the moments of abrupt market movements, it can be insufficient even for trading low volumes of cryptocurrencies.
LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
Liqnet has very detail plans to build up its own exchange.
I wish that the exchange will have different trading pairs, including fiats.
Hi)
All project`s plans are described in detail in our WP. Welcome to reading https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf
Then if any questions, just let me know)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: