Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15734 times)
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

What can you tell about the fragmentation of liquidity?
By the end of the decade, global cryptocurrency trading is scattered among various platforms, which led
to severe fragmentation of liquidity. The lower the liquidity, the lower the average volume of a trading position in
comparison to stock

It isn't a bad thing per se to have hundreds of exchanges as they also compete with each other for offering the best prices and security.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sanders86

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

Circulation capital is the main thing this project will invest in.
NailS100

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:13:12 PM

What do you mean, can you tell me more exacly?
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 02:44:47 PM

And how the investments in this project can be spent?

LEN token holders will get a discount on the exchange's fees of up to 90% depending on the number of tokens spent on it.
One token gives a 0,5% discount on the sum of fees for one day. The discount is activated for 24 hours in the personal account right after the withdrawal of tokens or at the set time. Increment size is 0,5%, the highest possible discount is 90%. The timing of the discount can be chosen in the personal account. For example, 10% discount on the fees for a day costs 20 tokens, 50% discount for a week requires 700 tokens.
LEN token holders get access to the voting service to decide on the following crucial matters:
●   Choice of trading pairs that should be present on the exchange — initially, the system has only one or two pairs, and the token holders choose the first 20 pairs, which will be added to the system immediately after the ICO;
●   Choice of the ways of spending 50% of collected fees.

The detailed information you can find in the WP, starting p. 12.

What can you tell about the fragmentation of liquidity?
By the end of the decade, global cryptocurrency trading is scattered among various platforms, which led
to severe fragmentation of liquidity. The lower the liquidity, the lower the average volume of a trading position in
comparison to stock

It isn't a bad thing per se to have hundreds of exchanges as they also compete with each other for offering the best prices and security.

Today, the number of exchanges has grown so much that the market needs unification to be able to continue to develop as a single organism. Users and their assets are split; therefore, liquidity is split, too. Cryptocurrencies should unite people, companies, and financial streams, but the fragmentation of trading over several platforms leads to increased volatility of many cryptographic currencies and assets.
This scares traditional investors away from investing in cryptocurrencies. Low level of liquidity and considerable spreads don't help the development of the cryptocurrency industry. Naturally, exchanges should seek to get into a unified trading place to be able to use the combined liquidity to increase revenue.
The abundance of exchange and trade tools on the market should also be critically reviewed. At first glance, the market is filled with stock and cryptocurrency exchanges. However, when filtered by such parameters as reliability, accessibility for end users (many exchanges are selective in allowing residents of different countries and jurisdictions to trade), ability to trade with required tools (fiduciary currencies included), the choice is narrowed drastically, and the illusion of abundance goes away.
At the remaining optimal exchanges, liquidity will be limited. Therefore, during a market move or when buying or selling a significant amount of funds, a trader risks to fail to get the required amount or get it at an unacceptable price. We solved this problem by uniting liquidity streams from different platforms into one order book.

The project looks quite promising. A rather interesting vision, wondrous plan, rational results!

We grateful for your support  Smiley It is much important for us!

Being an exchange on its own makes Liqnet a stand out. I'm sure it has a well cut out plan on how to solve the fragmentation issues associated with cryptocurrency exchanges. Hopefully, the project will be a success.
Liqnet has very detail plans to build up its own exchange.
I wish that the exchange will have different trading pairs, including fiats.

I like this idea. he has great prospects. I will use this product.

Nice you are with LIQNET  Smiley We appreciate it.

Circulation capital is the main thing this project will invest in.

What exactly do you mean?
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

It need to supply the execution of orders, assets must be placed on the platform that generate liquidity.
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

i have joined the signature bounty campaign for LIQNET in bounty hunters  but unttil now my stakes is pendind and i see 0 stakes
i have joined from 27 JUN
btt username: karitra1
HOW TO GET MY REWARDS
ANSWER SIR
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

And what are the other points of investing this project will invest in. I need to know more about it.
Registrantion of subsidiaries  to have access to cryptocurrency platforms in closed jurisdiction.
YGICIQU

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

And what are the other points of investing this project will invest in. I need to know more about it.
Registrantion of subsidiaries  to have access to cryptocurrency platforms in closed jurisdiction.
Oh it is a great thing. Working with closed juriscdictions can give much profit to the exchange.
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

It need to supply the execution of orders, assets must be placed on the platform that generate liquidity.

Thanks for the response!

I recommend you to start from reading our informative Whitepaper https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf
There you will find all the needed information.

i have joined the signature bounty campaign for LIQNET in bounty hunters  but unttil now my stakes is pendind and i see 0 stakes
i have joined from 27 JUN
btt username: karitra1
HOW TO GET MY REWARDS
ANSWER SIR

Pmed you.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

Oh the connection of currency gateways is also can be mentioned here. It is the part of investing plans as I have heard.
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:59:02 PM

Oh the connection of currency gateways is also can be mentioned here. It is the part of investing plans as I have heard.
Yes and we can remember connection of additional payment systems. It also costs a lot. Near 3%.
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

Oh but how can they work without it? It is the necessary option in their exchange project. No one is able to work without additional payment systems.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:25:32 PM

Oh but how can they work without it? It is the necessary option in their exchange project. No one is able to work without additional payment systems.
And the need of dataspace will also need some money to be spent on it. What can you tell me about it.
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

And the need of dataspace will also need some money to be spent on it. What can you tell me about it.
Yes purchases of data spaces, equipment and required software and submissions to a technical support costs a lot.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

But as I know 2 percent of investments are big enough. I think it will be quete enough to fulfill the needs.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

But as I know 2 percent of investments are big enough. I think it will be quete enough to fulfill the needs.
Or at least I have to mention one very important thing.  Own desktop apps, multicharts are very important part of this solution.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

And are they connected with ios and android? It is very important for further development.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

And are they connected with ios and android? It is very important for further development.
Yes the community is very important, and the community of developers can help a project a lot.
UnIvErS

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

And what about their development of their own wallet? It is an important part of any crypto project.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

And what about their development of their own wallet? It is an important part of any crypto project.
Yes they are trying to develop their own wallet. 5% of investments will be sent on their needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: