Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15732 times)
YGICIQU

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

As for me I also think that it is a very important question.
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

As for me I also think that it is a very important question.
Hi Smiley
Of course it`s a very important question! And the answer is already given above.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

Yes it will be much easier and more convenient going further when we know about it?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Yes it will be much easier and more convenient going further when we know about it?
Agree with you, that`s why I have given a brief answer about and the link to our WP for deeper understanding
(starting p. 3) https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf
So, check out it please and then if any questions, let me know Smiley
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

I want to find more information about the basis of liqnet solutions.
The basis of the LIQNET project is a secure cryptocurrency exchange. It collects liquidity using both classic methods and a standalone mechanism that uses the in-house LEN technologies. It is written in their dociments and I believe in this technology.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

The basis of the LIQNET project is a secure cryptocurrency exchange. It collects liquidity using both classic methods and a standalone mechanism that uses the in-house LEN technologies. It is written in their dociments and I believe in this technology.
You are absolutely right! Thank you for the comment Smiley
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

As for me LEN is a mechanism that through an API allows to collect and combine data on requests to sell / buy from many cryptocurrency exchanges located anywhere in the world. LEN is very useful and modern engine.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

As for me LEN is a mechanism that through an API allows to collect and combine data on requests to sell / buy from many cryptocurrency exchanges located anywhere in the world. LEN is very useful and modern engine.

That's right! And thank you for your feedback!
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

But isn’t it similar to other projects in this sphere?
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

Tell me also can this project be compared to other projects doing the same? I cant say they are better or not.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

Tell me also can this project be compared to other projects doing the same? I cant say they are better or not.
Liqnet is an unique project with partly working product. Not just an idea. They are doing real project not the words.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

Liqnet is an unique project with partly working product. Not just an idea. They are doing real project not the words.
Yes it is good but what comparative advantages does it have?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

It is very interesting to know about it too ?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

they have almost ready product. b)they have wonderful team c) They have impressive tokenomics.
GeRa_182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

they have almost ready product. b)they have wonderful team c) They have impressive tokenomics.
Oh you have really impressed me. And maybe you know some others.
NeRoX82

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

LEN token holders will get a discount on the exchange of fees to 90% depending on the number of tokens spent on it. Their economy part shows us that is a great opportunity to earn profit. They can deal with classical exchanges and forex brokers.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

And I can mention that their roadmap is clearly visibly until q2 2019. And then they will have their product fully developed, and the show begins. Their legal part is clearly worked out.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:30:44 AM

Yes it is good but what comparative advantages does it have?

It is very interesting to know about it too ?

LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.

What makes the LIQNET exchange unique is the LEN (Liquidity Exchange Network) tool, which allows to collect and combine orders of our exchange's clients and orders from third-party platforms into a single order package and make them available for trading by all LIQNET's clients. The holders of the LEN tokens get privileged terms.
Other advantages of LIQNET:
1.   Desktop apps (own desktop app, MultiCharts, TradingView, and MT5).
2.   Fully functional mobile trading apps for Android and iOS.
3.   An online-wallet project that provides the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies and fiat money by the press of a button. Additionally, it has the easy cryptocurrency investment service with free and paid built-in strategies.
4.   Acquiring service for receiving payments in cryptocurrencies that provides sellers with many capabilities and protects from many risks.

By the second quarter, LIQNET did not have a single efficient competitor on the global market. Exchanges-aggregators are being developed and sooner or later will open for traders, but by this time LIQNET will gain valuable experience and a large client base.

Thank you for your response! It's absolutelly correct.

Thank you for your support! Very appreciate it!

LEN token holders will get a discount on the exchange of fees to 90% depending on the number of tokens spent on it. Their economy part shows us that is a great opportunity to earn profit. They can deal with classical exchanges and forex brokers.

And I can mention that their roadmap is clearly visibly until q2 2019. And then they will have their product fully developed, and the show begins. Their legal part is clearly worked out.

You are right, guys. Thanx!

I'm review in concept on your business, It is actually good.
Very nice plan, amazing project, clear-cut idea.

We grateful for your support. It is much important for us!

cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:36:27 AM

You are right, but there is nothing wrong with that. Competition is the most important thing for development. Then there is the incentive to progressively develop and improve the project.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:53:49 AM

LIQNET is a cryptoexchange that aggregates liquidity from various platforms thus solving the problem of the splitting of users and their trading orders by forming a unified order book with the best market depth and prices. and how many tokens your host sold Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: