Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15732 times)
Razhabov

Activity: 235
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Good afternoon, I heard that the Crypto-currencies started bullish running
Growth bitcoin caused a co-directed growth of the Crypto-currency and this can have positive consequences for this project.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YangsT

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:49:29 PM

Growth bitcoin caused a co-directed growth of the Crypto-currency and this can have positive consequences for this project.
I don’t think it will be possible. I am not convenient that it can be so. Are you really sure or it is just words.
XcalibuRRR

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

I don’t think it will be possible. I am not convenient that it can be so. Are you really sure or it is just words.
This means that as the exchange rate increases, the exchange activity will increase and we will be able to earn considerably more money
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:52:53 PM

This means that as the exchange rate increases, the exchange activity will increase and we will be able to earn considerably more money
How can we earn money. I do not see this possibility of earning in such a market,  I think Is not bullish run more likely bullish trap.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

How can we earn money. I do not see this possibility of earning in such a market,  I think Is not bullish run more likely bullish trap.
The growth of the exchange rate always causes the growth of exchange activity. This is an a priori rule.
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

The growth of the exchange rate always causes the growth of exchange activity. This is an a priori rule.
But how does this relate to earnings from this project?
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

Hey, guys! Here we discuss the LIQNET project only!
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

Do you earn money from commissions do you agree with this?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

Hi,
Trading has either zero-fee or small fee depending on the trader's trading activity in the last 30 days. Trading fees have a distinction of a "maker" fee or a "taker" fee.
Maker fees are paid when you add liquidity to our order book by placing a limit order under the ticker price for buy and above the ticker price for sell.
Taker fees are paid when you remove liquidity from our order book, by placing any order that is executed against an order of the order book.
A note about hidden orders: If you place a hidden order, you will always pay the taker fee. If you place a limit order that hits a hidden order, you will always pay the maker fee.
Deposits are free except for international wires. Each withdrawals change small transaction or international wire fee (you can set up "Express" option which automatically collects additional fee).
The complete and current fee information you can view at liqnet.com/fees/
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. You are right.
This is definitely needed. Free trade can only serve as a short-term promotional activity, and an exchange wants to survive for a long time. It is necessary to charge for the charge.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

This is definitely needed. Free trade can only serve as a short-term promotional activity, and an exchange wants to survive for a long time. It is necessary to charge for the charge.

Guys, you are right! A priori it can not be free.
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

Absolutely true, my earnings are earnings from commissions you are right. And where is this?
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

Absolutely true, my earnings are earnings from commissions you are right. And where is this?
While the increase in the rate will cause an increase in the volume of trading, which will cause an increase in commissions.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

While the increase in the rate will cause an increase in the volume of trading, which will cause an increase in commissions.

Would like to join your dialogue a bit and to place emphasis on discounts on the exchange's fees to token holders,
LEN token holders will get a discount on the exchange's fees of up to 90% depending on the number of tokens spent on it.
How to get a discount: one token gives a 0,5% discount on the sum of fees for one day. The discount is activated for 24 hours in the personal account right after the withdrawal of tokens or at the set time. Increment size is 0,5%, the highest possible discount is 90%. The timing of the discount can be chosen in the personal account. For example, 10% discount on the fees for a day costs 20 tokens, 50% discount for a week requires 700 tokens.
So, the platform allows to use the purchased LEN tokens and offers the holders the ability to get discounts and the right to vote on the way the funds received by the system are allocated.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

And when will be the launch of the platform allowing to trade third party tokens?
I have heard that is will start in the end of 2018 or at the beginning of 2019.
Oh it will be very great. It will help the project to develop and it can bring new life to all other parts of it. I am waiting for it.
And have you heard something about the merchant acquiring device? I have heard that it will be great.
Its launch will be on Q2 2019.
What are the main economical advantages of the project? It is very interesting for me.
The main economical advantages of liqnet exchange:
- Ability to execute a big order at the best price (large market depth)
- Minimal spreads
- Ability to trade large volumes without the risk of shifting the market
- Best prices, minimal spreads, and the biggest volumes all in one place

There are also limits to the advantages you mentioned right? Imagine there comes a huge whale to your exchange and buys a billion dollars worth of Bitcoin, that's going to affect the market I'd expect?
I have heard nothing about it but I want to know more. I want to know more about all the important parts of this project because I am very interested in it.
Good question!
Of course, this will affect the market. But if the rest of the stock exchange this action could collapse, then liqunet will purchase the necessary volume on several exchanges, which does not warp the skewed one big deal.

That requires a very fast trading engine for your setup to make that all work in real time if huge trades need to be executed!
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

And when will be the launch of the platform allowing to trade third party tokens?
I have heard that is will start in the end of 2018 or at the beginning of 2019.
Oh it will be very great. It will help the project to develop and it can bring new life to all other parts of it. I am waiting for it.
And have you heard something about the merchant acquiring device? I have heard that it will be great.
Its launch will be on Q2 2019.
What are the main economical advantages of the project? It is very interesting for me.
The main economical advantages of liqnet exchange:
- Ability to execute a big order at the best price (large market depth)
- Minimal spreads
- Ability to trade large volumes without the risk of shifting the market
- Best prices, minimal spreads, and the biggest volumes all in one place

There are also limits to the advantages you mentioned right? Imagine there comes a huge whale to your exchange and buys a billion dollars worth of Bitcoin, that's going to affect the market I'd expect?
I have heard nothing about it but I want to know more. I want to know more about all the important parts of this project because I am very interested in it.
Good question!
Of course, this will affect the market. But if the rest of the stock exchange this action could collapse, then liqunet will purchase the necessary volume on several exchanges, which does not warp the skewed one big deal.

That requires a very fast trading engine for your setup to make that all work in real time if huge trades need to be executed!

At the moment, at the most simple equipment we have 18000-20000 transactions per second, if necessary, the core easily scales into several servers and the productivity can be increased by an order of magnitude.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

And now it's absolutely clear. It is a great option for me, wonderful.
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:49:46 PM

That is, will I earn more money due to the growth rate?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

That is, will I earn more money due to the growth rate?
Yes, you are absolutely right in the near future you will become much richer!
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

A great opportunity but how long will the growth last?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: