Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15732 times)
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

Sometimes in order to prove ourselves we have to show our credibility, the community is afraid because they have seen many scams previously and this makes them think negative about the company. So giving valuable thoughts and tours will help them to understand how you are serious about the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

Sometimes in order to prove ourselves we have to show our credibility, the community is afraid because they have seen many scams previously and this makes them think negative about the company. So giving valuable thoughts and tours will help them to understand how you are serious about the project.

The team is always open for the community and investors. We always keep the community abreast of things and share the latest news.

The idea is interesting if you put a lot of effort to its development and you will be favored by luck then you can do it.

The team works hard to have an amazing result.

Looks great project! Interesting website, judicious activity.  Good luck team!

Thank you for your feedback and for the wish of luck!
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

Tell us in more detail why you wanted to do just that? Very interesting.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

Tell us in more detail why you wanted to do just that? Very interesting.

What do you exactly mean?

Judging by the fact that I see people like your project and they are happy to help you and this is the most important thing for you!

Yes, you are absolutely right! We very appreciate the support of the community.
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:05:56 AM

The implementation of the blockade is now close, as never before. Now the situation will change radically
would be happy about this but I'm not completely sure.
Why are you not sure, I'm sure this is 100%
You can not be 100% sure of anything. Cryptocurrencies do not forgive self-confidence. Any investment is always a risk, smart people understand this. And who does not understand - he loses his money.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:05:01 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 04:13:21 PM by ICOEthics

Hello LIQNET TEAM,

We received some complaints about Liqnet.io / Liqnet.com that team has been fabricated/fake.

Based on our finding bellow we will classify this ICO as a SCAM until your provide valid pictures of the team.

Hello!
First of all, I do not understand what your statement is based on. Your evidence is fabricated and will not pass any validation test. I want to pay your attention that all members of the team have LinkedIn accounts and everyone who is interested can click on the link and look at them. In addition, the "real faces" of some team members can be seen on the official video of the project.
The team is open to investors and everyone can meet real Roman Shirokov. We have nothing to hide.

Here are some photos with the team members from our first conference in Moscow:

Hello Liqnet team.

Thank you for your quick reply and for making this clear for possible investors and the community.

We investigate complains and look for evidence. The evidence provided is not fabricated, it is on the internet and you can look at yourself.

Here are the links again so you can see is it not a fabrication, and clearly say "stock photo".

Stock photo: https://www.kommersant.ru/photo/category_in/81602?id2=
(which say:  "Stock photo: KPE_001669_00002_1 File format: jpg File size (Mbytes): 4,6 Photo size (pixels): 3840x5760
Buy   12  Deputy Director of the IC "Granite Capital" Vyacheslav Kasatkin"

Image of your CEO: https://www.coinschedule.com/p/9371/roman-shirokov

As you should know the market is flooded with scams, which are becoming hard for legitimate ICO's to distinguish themselves from scammers.

We have seen a big increase of ICOs manipulating photos and/or using stock images of their team, many have been caught recently.
That stock photo of your team member will raise more questions from other people, and you should do something about that.

We have forwarded your response to those who had raised questions about your ICO Team members.

We appreciate your collaboration.

Thank you!!

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
globalfromasia

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

Hello LIQNET founders and supporters,

We believe that your ICO deserves a shot at being third-party reviewed to increase overall credibility. If you are interested contact us at evan.ezquer@shadstone.com so we can talk more or visit our website at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/

Thank you!
IlidaN

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

I was explained that your project is a cryptocurrency exchange that combines liquidity from different platforms and solves the problem of crushing users, is it so?
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

I'm curious you haven't released your mobile app yet. If not, when are you going?
Monopoli$T

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

I read that you had a conference in Moscow as it passed were the people that interested?
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

The implementation of the blockade is now close, as never before. Now the situation will change radically
would be happy about this but I'm not completely sure.
Why are you not sure, I'm sure this is 100%
You can not be 100% sure of anything. Cryptocurrencies do not forgive self-confidence. Any investment is always a risk, smart people understand this. And who does not understand - he loses his money.

Understanding risk doesn't mean you normally make the right decisions. There is also a good portion of luck involved.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

Hello LIQNET founders and supporters,

We believe that your ICO deserves a shot at being third-party reviewed to increase overall credibility. If you are interested contact us at evan.ezquer@shadstone.com so we can talk more or visit our website at https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/crypto-assets/ico/

Thank you!

Hello!
Please, send your proposal to Info@liqnet.com

I was explained that your project is a cryptocurrency exchange that combines liquidity from different platforms and solves the problem of crushing users, is it so?

Yes, it so. LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.

I'm curious you haven't released your mobile app yet. If not, when are you going?

Improvement and debugging of trading apps for Android and iOS (the prototypes of the solutions already exist) is scheduled on Q4 2018

I read that you had a conference in Moscow as it passed were the people that interested?

Yes, of course. It was the first conference our team has attended.

Hey, all.
Looks very nice!
Sensible activity, engaging activity.

Hey!
Glad you like it Smiley
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Do you have any data about the number of people who joined the project?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

I do not think that I will invest in your project as the scope of your activity is not interesting to me but other people who understand this I would advise you.

Thanks for the response and for your opinion!

Hope your project grows and prosper in the future.

We grateful for your support! It is much important for us!

Do you have any data about the number of people who joined the project?

At the moment such an information doesn't available.

Please tell us about your project in a few words.

LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

Hello and what language does your platform use a lot of them?
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

Please tell us in more detail if you have a lot of competitors and how you are going to be better than them?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:25:29 AM

Hello and what language does your platform use a lot of them?

Hello!
The language of the exchange is English.

PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

Please tell us how you are going to further develop your project and what innovations will be added?
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

Hello tried to understand itself but nothing happened please explain what is the technology of LEN?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

And when you will be able to replenish the balance with a Visa card or allow PayPal?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: