Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LIQNET is a cryptoexchange solves the problem of market fragmentation  (Read 15732 times)
Westpooper

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

Yes, but how this can affect their project, I do not quite understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

This will mean an increase in the turnover rate.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

In March, the Bank of England, in partnership with the blocking company Chain, introduced the concept of secure transactions, which describes the ability to provide users with access to data in an absolutely secure network. In my opinion it is great.
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

In March, the Bank of England, in partnership with the blocking company Chain, introduced the concept of secure transactions, which describes the ability to provide users with access to data in an absolutely secure network. In my opinion it is great.
Who had tested this system? Tell me more please I am very interested in it.
To test the system, the regulator has attracted several local finteh companies.
RodGerols

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

And what about the results of   test? Can you say something about it.
All participants confirmed that the functionality is provided by the updated RTGS system. It allows them to connect their platforms and conduct settlements with the central bank.
LIQNET_official

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:41:32 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 08:52:13 AM by mprep

Isn't this called arbitrage trading?

Ability to execute a big order at the best price (large market depth)
Minimal spreads
Ability to trade large volumes without the risk of shifting the market
Best prices, minimal spreads, and the biggest volumes all in one place

Arbitrage trading is multiple logically related transactions aimed at extracting profit from the difference in prices for identical or related assets at the same time in different markets (spatial arbitration) or in the same market at different times (temporary arbitration, ordinary exchange speculation).
Hello what do you think about the news from Iran? I heard that about 500 bitcoins have been confiscated over the past period.
Yes, I also heard about it, but I think that there is no cause for excitement.

Why do you think so? Are you sure of this 100%.
Does this project earn on commissions and create excess liquidity right?
LIQNET's earnings are based on the commission for trading cryptocurrencies and own arbitration.
LIQNET is a cryptoexchange, which allows to unite liquidity from different platforms and solve the problem of scattering of users, their trading requests, and orders, thus forming a unified order book with better market depth and better prices for private persons and legal entities from various jurisdictions.
Hello what do you think about the news from Iran? I heard that about 500 bitcoins have been confiscated over the past period.

Of course, this is the economic meaning of the project.

So they will conduct exchange operations, and not any other
Yep, you are right!
I'm interested on this idea. I will expect this to watch what is going to originate!  Good luck.
Thanks a lot! Btw, LIQNET is already running in a test mode now. You can check it here http://liqnet.com

Does this mean that we are 100% insured? Are you sure about this?

Does this mean that we are 100% insured? Are you sure about this?
No one can give a 100% guarantee but I think so.
What exactly kind of guarantees are you talking about, clarify please.
Bearish market and all, I still fully support LIQNET!! After reading all the information available and comparing it to various other alternatives, I've made the simple conclusion – LIQUNET is the project that's gonna make me some serious money!!!
Oh, we appreciate your support!  Smiley

Such business are becoming prosperous! Clear-cut design, a very detailed and profitable vision, amazing project!
Glad you like it!  Smiley
What if it's a bear trap? Can this be so? Tell me more please.
What are you asking about?
You have heard that the Bank of England will work with organizations using the block system.
Yes, bitcoin is already more than 8000, which means the growth of commissions and profits of this project.
What other factors can cause the growth rate? I would like to know more about this
Real-time gross settlement system will be put into operation in 2020. This factor will also greatly affect the growth rate.
This will mean an increase in the turnover rate.
Thank you for your opinion and responses!
What other factors can cause the growth rate? I would like to know more about this
The market of cryptocurrency exchange is tightly bound to the cryptocurrencies themselves. It is at the early stage of its development. In comparison to the stock, derivatives, and currencies markets, it is a small number. Nevertheless, the growth potential is vast.
It can be linked to the growth of their applicability in real life, the improvement of the technology itself, the increase of their legal status, and to the allowance of them as a payment tool on international and national markets. Any positive information and any novelty positively affect the growth of popularity and acceptance of cryptocurrencies.
Studying the cryptocurrencies market helps to understand that even with the immense potential, the level of uncertainty around the new payment and investment tool is still high. It can be seen already now that people tend to a freer money circulation and a more democratic monetary policy. Cryptocurrencies allow to cut costs, which every economic agent faces every day.
The process of the development of the cryptocurrencies market that was started 7 - 8 years ago actively transforms existing socioeconomic foundations of society by considerably simplifying interactions between economic agents in P2P, C2B and B2B sectors. The growth of the industry's capitalization confirms that people vote with their money for its development.
The exchange value of the LEN token will be determined in accordance with the demand and supply for it. The more users of the LIQNET platform, the more participants need the LEN tokens. The company does not give any forecasts and does not participate in the formation of the value of the tokens. For more information, see the White Paper https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

They have received many recommendations for optimizing the process of access to the system, "the Bank of England said in a statement as I know. It can give great possibilities in my opinion.
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

friends are waiting for the opening of your exchange, we want to support you
Thanks for your huge support!  Smiley
LIQNET is already running now in a test mode. It is easy to check here http://liqnet.com
I've reviewed all the details of your plan and all is really very nice.
 Good luck fellows.
Oh, great! We are grateful for your feedback!
PISTON_1

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

They have received many recommendations for optimizing the process of access to the system, "the Bank of England said in a statement as I know. It can give great possibilities in my opinion.
Oh it can give great impact on the market. I am feeling myself very happy with this fact.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Oh it can give great impact on the market. I am feeling myself very happy with this fact.

with so many exchanges sprouting everyday, i just want to stick with the old fellas. i don't know if my hard-earned coins will really be safe and secure. unless, this exchange will be known in the near future and be one of the trusted ones. i might changed my mind. Wink
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

But what does this change in comparison with previous facts?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

What is new here, what will fundamentally change in comparison with the previous year?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

The team is doing its best to be the best exchange! Thanks for the trust  Smiley

with so many exchanges sprouting everyday, i just want to stick with the old fellas. i don't know if my hard-earned coins will really be safe and secure. unless, this exchange will be known in the near future and be one of the trusted ones. i might changed my mind. Wink
You have not to worry about LIQNET`s security. The server side of the LIQNET platform is a private cloud, which is composed of physical servers in several locations and client terminals (currently, one terminal for web browsers). The security of the server side has been thoroughly tested.
To ensure the security of user data and tools, we implemented the following protective measures:
- two-step authentication;
- system of replicated geo-distributed servers with the possibility of scaling;
- geo-distributed array of hot, conditionally hot, cold wallets, as well as addresses with a multisignature for each cryptocurrency;
- a background clearing system that checks the correctness of current balances and I/Os between full cross-sections, and when a discrepancy registers a dangerous state, it transfers funds to cold wallets and multisignature addresses.
But what does this change in comparison with previous facts?
In comparison with other exchanges, liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.
You can learn more about LIQNET in our WP https://liqnet.io/static/docs/Liqnet_WhitePaper_en.pdf
What is new here, what will fundamentally change in comparison with the previous year?
We have reworked the platform’s site. Also LIQNET is already running in a test mode now. You can check it here http://liqnet.com
And currently we are negotiating with the large funds and investors, if they close the most part of the required investments, then the public sale won't be opened. If not, we will open the public Sale. The approximate terms are 1-1.5 month.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

It is noteworthy that last year the Bank of England was called the RTGS.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Can not seem to understand how I can I earn with your project?
TouGhiE

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

I wish you good luck with the implementation of your project I hope you will succeed)))
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

Can not seem to understand how I can I earn with your project?

The LEN token holders receive a discount on the exchange's commission of up to 90% and gain access to the voting service to take part in making decisions on a number of key issues. The clear benefits of owning tokens provide the demand.

You can sell your LEN on exchange. The exchange value of the LEN token will be determined in accordance with the demand and supply. The more users of the LIQNET platform, the more participants need LEN tokens.

Additionally, based on the results of votings of the token holders, it is possible that a buy-out of tokens at current prices at LIQNET will be done to ensure the demand in order to avoid sales at low prices and access to ultra-low discounts in huge volumes.

I wish you good luck with the implementation of your project I hope you will succeed)))

I'm sure LIQNET will be succeed, especially with such a strong support  Smiley
TiN SoldieR

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

What interesting things can you tell about your project how it differs from others?
MoNeY TrEE

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

It is interesting to ask whether this project has any disadvantages if you compare it with other projects?
LIQNET_official

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

What interesting things can you tell about your project how it differs from others?

Liquidity for the LIQNET exchange is collected both by classical methods and by a separate mechanism based on the LEN technology of our own design. The LEN mechanism (Liquidity Exchange Network) collects and consolidates LIQNET exchange clients orders and orders from third-party platforms into a single order book and makes them available for trading to all LIQNET clients.

It is interesting to ask whether this project has any disadvantages if you compare it with other projects?

Several categories represent the competitive environment of LIQNET:
1. Classic cryptocurrency exchanges with which LIQNET works as a client by using the LEN mechanism. It connects to them through an API and executes a significant number of trading operations thus increasing the competitor's turnover and pays fees for every operation, therefore, making profits for the competitor.
2. Forex brokers who are offering to trade the BTC-USD and other cryptocurrencies pairs. They are not considered direct competitors because they work with non-deliverable CFD contracts on the price difference. Cryptocurrency can be bought from them, but it can't be withdrawn.
3. B2BX project. It is not an aggregator of real cryptocurrency liquidity. It would be more proper to consider it as an offer to brokers to implement trading of contracts on the difference between prices in BTC and ETH, an attempt to connect brokers and their clients, who trade to lower the brokers' risks of changing prices of cryptocurrencies. Because non-covered risks will have to be covered on the markets with an actual shipment of assets anyway, LIQNET will be the best solution for that. In other words, B2BX is not a competitor, but LIQNET's potential client.
4. Futures contracts from CME Group, CBOE.  A futures contract on Bitcoin index put on the market is not a competitor to LIQNET. If the possibility of an arbitrage appears, traders need a place to buy or sell the base asset. Because the index is calculated based on the data from four cryptoexchanges, each of which is a supplier of liquidity, LIQNET is the optimal platform for that, because it provides the maximum volume of liquidity for the best price. Therefore, the issue of futures leads to the increase of the number of traders, who want to trade physical assets at the LIQNET platform.
As you can see, LIQNET has not any disadvantages, if you compare it with other projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: